Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
boltz said:
looks like no AORs for a month now... last of AORs were around Apr 9-13; and then it stopped all of a sudden. Or any body after these dates received one?
there were AOR in last week. check april spread sheet in my signature

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Anthony_nyc said:
@ thecoolguysam

I just visited a Canada Post store, showed them a screenshot of the signature of whoever signed for my immigration mail packet, and showed them both addresses, 7000 Box Sydney, NS and 49 Dorchester Sydney, NS....and both come up with the B1P 1J5 zip code. They also mentioned that sending express mail to the 7000 box address is the correct way to send express, and the 49 Dorchester address is for physical walk in mail deliveries. So they confirmed sending to 7000 Box is what we're supposed to be doing. Glad to finally get a straight answer.
I am glad to know that.

By the way the zip code for 7000 box address is: B1P 6V6 and for 49 Dorchester Street is: B1P 5Z2

Did they tell how the deliveries to 7000 box address happens?
I know that 49 Dorchester street, the courier people (FEDEX, UPS, Purolator etc)walk in to deliver the packages (i think an applicant can't submit the application by walk in)

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
Please Add forum Name instead of Nick name in April 2015 spread sheet

Dear april applicants thank you for taking time to update ur current info in timeline spread sheet. Would u like to write "Forum name" (such as mine is "zafari") instead of Nick name? it would help us to know who is active member and update time line. we can also know if someone isn't on forum anymore, his/her timeline mislead our guess on current time line

sushi1988

Apr 14, 2015
Anthony_nyc said:
@ thecoolguysam

I just visited a Canada Post store, showed them a screenshot of the signature of whoever signed for my immigration mail packet, and showed them both addresses, 7000 Box Sydney, NS and 49 Dorchester Sydney, NS....and both come up with the B1P 1J5 zip code. They also mentioned that sending express mail to the 7000 box address is the correct way to send express, and the 49 Dorchester address is for physical walk in mail deliveries. So they confirmed sending to 7000 Box is what we're supposed to be doing. Glad to finally get a straight answer.
I sent my application to PO Box 7000 through express post. I sent application on April 14th and received on April 16th. I have always sent my applications to PO boxes (PR card renewal application and my TAX Returns I send to PO box because I file paper returns) through ExpressPost and never had a bad experience. So this time as well, I stuck to it. I hope it must have been received correctly, because so far I have not received AOR. However code that I used is B1P 6V6 and not what you have quoted.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sushi1988 said:
I sent my application to PO Box 7000 through express post. I sent application on April 14th and received on April 16th. I have always sent my applications to PO boxes (PR card renewal application and my TAX Returns I send to PO box because I file paper returns) through ExpressPost and never had a bad experience. So this time as well, I stuck to it. I hope it must have been received correctly, because so far I have not received AOR. However code that I used is B1P 6V6 and not what you have quoted.
I hope everything would be fine and my best wishes with you.

If you look at the instruction manual it tells about the zip code that I have mentioned:

here is the link;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002E7

sushi1988

Apr 14, 2015
thecoolguysam said:

If you look at the instruction manual it tells about the zip code that I have mentioned:

here is the link;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002E7
@ Anthony_nyc: Did you use the postal code as B1P 6V6 or something else?

mercury15

Apr 22, 2015
tb2708 said:
If I realise I have made a mistake (on my residence calculator) can I ask for my application to be returned or do I have to wait until it is being processed to tell them about this mistake? I ask because I screwed up. I missed out an absence (completely forgot about it) and with this included I now signed my application on the very day I became eligible (exactly 1095 days) but the day before I was not eligible. I'm worried this could be discovered months from now and my application would be rejected. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
You better withdraw your application and resubmit with a later date again. If you withdraw it before they start processing, you can get your fee refunded. I am not allowed to post links but, check the cic website under after you apply section for details and form to be used.

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
@sushi1988
@thecoolguysam

I used all the exact information that was written on the mailing info of the citizenship application that had to do with the 7000 BOX Sydney, NS address. It's the B1P 6V6 zip code, I'm looking at the adult application on the CIC website now.

sushi1988

Apr 14, 2015
thecoolguysam said:

here is the link;

One of my friend who is NOT on this forum received the AOR on May 5th. His application was received by CIC on April 16th. I am really getting worried now as my application which was also received on April 16th (sent to PO Box 7000 address using Canada Express Post and have receiver's confirmation signature), but I haven't received AOR yet.

sushi1988

Apr 14, 2015
Hi,

Current spreadsheet shows that following applicants have not received AOR despite application was received by CIC on or before April 16th, 2015. Please update your info if you have already received AOR.

nvr, bigleafbride, mmu, Ashu, Dawn5095, AGMH, fedex682

Thanks in advance.

Dawn5095

Feb 23, 2013
sushi1988 said:
Hi,

Current spreadsheet shows that following applicants have not received AOR despite application was received by CIC on or before April 16th, 2015. Please update your info if you have already received AOR.

nvr, bigleafbride, mmu, Ashu, Dawn5095, AGMH, fedex682

Thanks in advance.
I still not received my AOR, checking my mailbox(in case application got returned) and email for AOR.

Nothing at any places :(

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sushi1988 said:
One of my friend who is NOT on this forum received the AOR on May 5th. His application was received by CIC on April 16th. I am really getting worried now as my application which was also received on April 16th (sent to PO Box 7000 address using Canada Express Post and have receiver's confirmation signature), but I haven't received AOR yet.
It will take 1 to 4 months on an average to receive AOR. Please don't worry.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@ sushi1988
@ Anthony_nyc

If you have mentioned the address correctly and received a delivery proof then you don't need to worry. All would be fine. AOR will take around 1-4 months on an average.

Please check the following link for address information:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-how.asp

Send your completed application form, along with all the documents on the checklist, to one of these addresses:

By regular mail
Case Processing Centre—Sydney
Grant Adults
P.O. Box 7000
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6V6
Canada

By courier
Case Processing Centre—Sydney
Grant Adults
47­–49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2

Here is another link for Address information:

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dawn5095 said:
I still not received my AOR, checking my mailbox(in case application got returned) and email for AOR.

Nothing at any places :(
Hey guys
I contacted CIC last Wednesday and recieved a written notification confirming that they've been issuing AOR letters for applications received on April 13, 2015. I got mine two days later so it doesn't make any sense why some of you are still waiting on yours especially if your applications have been received prior to April 16, 2015. CIC now takes about anywhere in between 3 weeks to a month to issue AOR letters.

Cheers

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
CANMAPLE said:
Hey guys
I contacted CIC last Wednesday and recieved a written notification confirming that they've been issuing AOR letters for applications received on April 13, 2015. I got mine two days later so it doesn't make any sense why some of you are still waiting on yours especially if your applications have been received prior to April 16, 2015. CIC now takes about anywhere in between 3 weeks to a month to issue AOR letters.

Cheers
I understand what you mean however, I have seen people in this forum who received AOR from anywhere around 1 to 4 months.
Please check the spreadsheets in various sections of this forum to get an idea when AOR's are sent.

Here is December 2014 Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0SdRO40z3jpI11rJ2I_sKk88ph1FeqrTczi_9Kb6us/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Please compare the Application Received and AOR Rec'd section for various applicants and you will see that people are getting AORs on different dates