+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Thank you garian4u, igtar, pasi, honolulu, loveson, anil_toronto, professional1....you all are very kind with your wishes. Ok I started in Jan last yr and got my AOR in 2/3 months (I think). And now the medical request. The documents they have asked for are updated FBI cert. & current employment. It is the FBI update that will take some time I guess...I remember when I got it last time it was within 2 weeks from the time I sent it. Now I hear that some folks have applied in Nov last yr. and have yet to get the cert. It sure is a cumbersome process...wonder why they can't accept certificates the first time they are sent. It sure defeats the whole purpose of sending that certificate the first time. Sigh

Mark

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Oh and I forgot to thank rahmanrahat. I wish you luck too. I remember you were one of the first person to respond when I started this thread. Good luck to all of us. Let whatever happens happen for the "BEST". Cheers

Mark

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Mark. its running an average of 7 weeks with the FBI certificates these days.
Its only likely to improve further.
I went through it recently......
So Godspeed!!!!!

rahmanrahat

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2009
Doc's Request.
30-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-10-2009
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Med's Request
20-09-2010
Med's Done....
5-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2011
Thanks Mark. I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully I will hear from Detroit in the next couple of weeks. Will keep posted.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
MarkCan said:
Thank you garian4u, igtar, pasi, honolulu, loveson, anil_toronto, professional1....you all are very kind with your wishes. Ok I started in Jan last yr and got my AOR in 2/3 months (I think). And now the medical request. The documents they have asked for are updated FBI cert. & current employment. It is the FBI update that will take some time I guess...I remember when I got it last time it was within 2 weeks from the time I sent it. Now I hear that some folks have applied in Nov last yr. and have yet to get the cert. It sure is a cumbersome process...wonder why they can't accept certificates the first time they are sent. It sure defeats the whole purpose of sending that certificate the first time. Sigh

Mark
FBI is taking 10-13 weeks to reply. If you contact them before 10 weeks, they say that you are not in system yet & suggest to wait. But I got it in 13th week.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
Honolulu said:
Mark. its running an average of 7 weeks with the FBI certificates these days.
Its only likely to improve further.
I went through it recently......
So Godspeed!!!!!
It took 13 week for me but that was Sept 2009. good to know that they are taking 7-8 weeks.

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
August 04/2010 to New York, IN process 30/08/10
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
HI, Seniors

I sent case specific inqurie to buffelo yesterday regarding my status of application and today i recieved reply from them and its shows as below:--

Your message has been forwarded to the processing team.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Please help me to understand this messege

Thanks

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
I just got recieved one more e-mail and it shows like this

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
I am so stress out, does anyone has an idea when i can expect to get request for
medical

Thanks in advanced

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parulkrish said:
I am so stress out, does anyone has an idea when i can expect to get request for
medical

Thanks in advanced

Hi parulkrish,

No need to be stressed,

If they received your application in Buffalo on January, expect to hear from them soon, whether a file transfer, or request for more documents.

Keep checking your online status.

Good luck.

I

igtar

Parulkrish,

I agree with Professional 100%. Patience is the name of the game. I would say give them another 2 months. By all means I’m not trying to be rude and I do understand how anxious you are but do not irritate them with unnecessary inquiries about your case. You create more work for Consulate and as a result delay process for everyone, yourself included.
Believe me, you’ll wake up one day and it will be a medical request in your mail box ;). Good luck!!!

Igtar

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Thanks you both Professional & iggtar
you guys are excellent
keep doing for all of us

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
I have finally received my medical request and the request for some more documents. Guess "collections" season has started again :)

Mark
Congratulations!
Cheers,

I

igtar

MarkCan said:

Mark
Hi Mark,

To speed up the FBI certificate process go digital finger print location. What they do is they scan your fingers and then print them on the card you will send to FBI. Don’t do ink, it will take much longer to process. I got my certificate back from FBI in 17 days from the date I mailed it. Also, you can include prepaid FedEx envelope. First of all, it will show them that you really need those done ASAP, secondly, you’ll get results back without “snail mail” delay.
I’m not sure about your location in US but I can give you an address in Chicago land area for digital f/prints. Hope that helps and best luck to you!

Igtar

I

igtar

Some people may ask what's the difference if you still print them on the same card? How does it improve the process? Let me explain...
When you do fingerprint through the special scanner it tells the operator if print is accepted from quality and requirement stand point (special software verifies that), in addition to that it is much easier for FBI to scan digital image which is much cleaner and “crispier” compare to regular ink.

P.S. I spent $32 (both state and FBI) and it took me about 15 minutes to complete the process.

Igtar