+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

aries9811

Jun 6, 2009
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17,2010 --> Documents Recieved @VO April 2,2010
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
Second AOR 1st May 2010
IELTS Request
March 17,2010
File Transfer...
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Request
Jan 26,2012
Med's Done....
Received @Ottawa Feb 17,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
My case was transfered from CIO to Buffalo on March 24, 2010
and They have received my Documents...But it's been more than 2 Months now No change in Status...??

Any Suggestions...?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aries9811 said:
and They have received my Documents...But it's been more than 2 Months now No change in Status...??

Any Suggestions...?

Have they received your full documents in Buffalo on April 2, and what does your e-case show ?

Anyway, it is normal, sometimes they delay the AOR for unknown reasons, but if you can see the change on e-case to "Received by the visa office", you are in the safe side even if you have not got the AOR yet.

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi professional 1,

can you please tell me how much time will it take once you get the second AOR, I received it on may 4th and it has the date stamp of APRIL 8TH .

sazid

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazid said:
Hi professional 1,

can you please tell me how much time will it take once you get the second AOR, I received it on may 4th and it has the date stamp of APRIL 8TH .

sazid

Hi sazid,

For sure no one can give a definite answer, but let me be optimistic based on the new trend in Buffalo "speeding up their processing procedures" give it 3 to 4 months from the date of receipt of your application to hear anything from them such as, file transfer, request for more documents, change on e-case to "In Process", or even medical request.

Good luck.

I

igtar

me2land said:
Pooja - I think every police department in the U.S. does digital fingerprint.

¬m2l
yes, but only for the state background check, they would NOT print you an FBI card, they just don't use them, it's different system... well, at least in Illinois

I

igtar

pooja123 said:
Can you please give the name from where you had done electronic finger printing & print out on card?
I did finger printing by ink 4 times & was able to get report for the 4th card. In case VO asks for FBI report again in future, searching such office in my area might be easy once I have that name.

thanks.
Very friendly and great customer service, I was there only once but very efficient and proactive
http://www.fingerprintingchicago.com/

I

igtar

aries9811 said:

Any Suggestions...?
Perfectly normal, I would give it another 2 or 3 months at least - good luck!

I

igtar

professional 1 said:
Hi sazid,

For sure no one can give a definite answer, but let me be optimistic based on the new trend in Buffalo "speeding up their processing procedures" give it 3 to 4 months from the date of receipt of your application to hear anything from them such as, file transfer, request for more documents, change on e-case to "In Process", or even medical request.

Good luck.

Agree with Professional – in my case it was 6 months and one week from the date I got AOR from Buffalo but it seems like things did speed up, so hope for 3 to 4 months. All the best!

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You Professional 1 :D and IGTAR :D for giving such a boost . Getting little impatient with the processing time.

sazid

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Igtar - I also did the fingerprinting in the govt agency only. It was located in the courthouse campus in my city. They use the same fingerprinting card as the one we use for FBI. I did it for $10 and they gave me 2 copies of the printout on the fingerprint card.

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my eCas status. The status is now In Process dated June 1st, 2010. Hopefully, meds and rprf soon to follow...I see other people have been progressing nicely from NY...it is great to know that :)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jattu1980 said:
I just checked my eCas status. The status is now In Process dated June 1st, 2010. Hopefully, meds and rprf soon to follow...I see other people have been progressing nicely from NY...it is great to know that :)

Congratulations for the progress, expect to get the medical request so soon, if not this week, i think most likely by next week.

Good luck.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
jattu1980 said:
Good to hear. my wishes to you to get your medical and RPRF request soon.

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jattu1980 said:
Hi Jattu,

I have a question.
Is the file transfer done to each case know. As i am following the forum every body is getting there file transfer from buffalo in approximately 2 months of there 2ND AOR.

sazid

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazid said:
Hi Jattu,

I have a question.
Is the file transfer done to each case know. As i am following the forum every body is getting there file transfer from buffalo in approximately 2 months of there 2ND AOR.

sazid

No, not each case, my case is being processed at Buffalo and was not transfered to anywhere else.