13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Naija Pikin said:
Immigration Section

Dear Madam/Sir,

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

We have assessed your declared occupations against the list of eligible occupations identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.

Dear always+ve, it appears your application is being treated under the Canada Gazette of November 2008, as stated in your letter. When did you file your application?

They hung themselves in their letter by confirming that he is a post-June-26 applicant:
"This refers to your application for permanent residence which was received in our office in Sydney on 09-08-2010"

They somehow plain and simply sent him a pre-June-26 120 day letter.

As we saw with CanadaJimmy they can make some very stupid mistakes, but also as CanadaJimmy has proven, they can be rectified sometimes fairly quickly.

IMO send them a mail pointing out their error, and that as a post-June-26 applicant you are not required to forward a completed application to the visa office, only additional documents if they require them.

Wayne.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm going to send a letter to London office enquiring about the status of my application, and will let you know their reply as soon as I get one.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Just to make myself more clear and clear your doubts. My profession is DENTIST. This profession/Occupation was not part of the gazette of 2008. Pls put doubts to rest that my application was considered under the old rules

Regards
Naija Pikin said:
I think we should all be calm, the letter to Always+ve, states that his/her application has been considered based on the Minister's instruction of November 2008(old rules). It is either there is a mix up in this applicants post, or maybe in the actual dates these letters were written.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
always+ve said:
hey guys,
i have obviously applied after 26th june 2010. my application was recieved by cio on 9th aug and my PER was recieved by me on 23rd novemeber, like many others in this forum. obviously the second email which mentions about 2008 noc was never recieved by me. i only recieved the PER. secondly as per noc gazzete 2008, my occupation was not even listed. it is listed in post 26t june 2010 NOC and that is the reason i applied after 26th june 2010.
I strongly suggest you to please attach the email reply that i posted, in reply to the email that you have received now, along with the PER mail that you received, so they will know where the gap actually is.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
always+ve said:
hey guys,
i have obviously applied after 26th june 2010. my application was recieved by cio on 9th aug and my PER was recieved by me on 23rd novemeber, like many others in this forum. obviously the second email which mentions about 2008 noc was never recieved by me. i only recieved the PER. secondly as per noc gazzete 2008, my occupation was not even listed. it is listed in post 26t june 2010 NOC and that is the reason i applied after 26th june 2010.
Obviously, the mistake is from them, since you did not even receive the second letter that mentions 2008. I guess you should point out to them that you are not in the 2008 category, maybe they will realize the horrible mistake, and that may even earn you an automatic PR with no further checks, LOL ;D
Honestly, I think you should take Indira's advice, and mail them a copy of your PER.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
I have already sent them a copy of the email received from CIC and asked for clarity whether i need to resubmit all the documents or any additional documents. SO lets C now what they reply. I feel good that i checked up with them. Had i patiently waited and speculated about my application being lined up behind pre-june applicants then i am sure canada would miss out on me and many others speculating the same:)... obviously making them speculate that y is that this time canada has not received any documents from post june applicants and now whats wrong with their country ;D

Naija Pikin said:
Obviously, the mistake is from them, since you did not even receive the second letter that mentions 2008. I guess you should point out to them that you are not in the 2008 category, maybe they will realize the horrible mistake, and that may even earn you an automatic PR with no further checks, LOL ;D
Honestly, I think you should take Indira's advice, and mail them a copy of your PER.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ziaul said:
Dear Always,
Also I got as this message from my VO,Singapore after quary.
They also told me to send documents that are required by CIC letter.
I mailed Vo that cic did not ask me for any more documents , with attaching the mail from CIC,NS.

Dear Ziaul,

What did the Singapore VO reply when u sent them the PER email from CIC, NS which didnt ask for any documents?
Can you please let me know the email address of Singapore VO that you used to communicate, I will also try to get my status then.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
always+ve said:
hey guys,
Dear always+ve it seems your case is very unique, but I feel you WILL HAVE to submit the documents as requested by CIO Sydney (2nd part of the e-mail). Pls. read this carefully:

Please note that your file has already been transferred to the above visa office. Any future correspondence will be with that visa office. Your reference number is located in the top right hand corner of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence. A receipt for the application fees submitted is also enclosed. If you submitted original supporting documents, these are being returned to you and are enclosed as you may be required to submit these with your full application.

That means for some reason (though stupid) your file is being assessed as per 28 Nov. rules. Although your NOC wasn't even in demand in that 38 list. They have mentioned that "If you submitted original supporting documents, these are being returned to you and are enclosed as you may be required to submit these with your full application". Which seems the worrying factor.

Please write an e-mail immediately to ND VO, asking these clarifications:

1. Your date of application is 9 Aug, so you fall under the 26 June rules.
2. You have already submitted the complete documents to CIO, Sydeny.
3. Attach a copy of the PER that you received stating this fact.
4. Your NOC is under the new 29 list & not the 38 list.

However get this clarified & don't leave anything to chance, as ND VO will reject your application for want of submission of the complete application.
Although their is definitely some goof up somewhere, but the onus is on you to resolve it. ND VO or CIO are not going to do it on their own.

Rgds,

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Amro Elsayed said:
My friend i added your details can you please confirm the method of payment i already added BD but if you pay in CC please tell me to edit it in the spread sheet

Amro
Oh! Forgot to mentioned that, Applogies

Payment Mode is CC.

by the way what is the average time of CC to be encashed from date of received application, can any one advise.

ashisvet

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-09-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 24-01-2011, 2nd AOR: 23-02-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011 & Docs forwarded to VO 29-03-2011
Passport Req..
03-03-2011 & Decision Made on 30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-May 2011
LANDED..........
Within 27 March 2012
Dear always+ve I belive you are totally in confusion regarding the letter and this brings fear among all of the members.
This is the rumur only.

I am 100% sure that this information is not fot the post june applicants, CIO and VO are not that much foolish to demand the same thing repeatedly.

Don't worry and do not beleive on such kind of information, might have been misintereprated.

Ashivet

jeanne

Sep 23, 2010
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010, Credit Card charged 08-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-12-2010
IELTS Request
Originals sent with full application to CIO
yukon said:
Dear always+ve it seems your case is very unique............

However get this clarified & don't leave anything to chance, as ND VO will reject your application for want of submission of the complete application.
Although their is definitely some goof up somewhere, but the onus is on you to resolve it. ND VO or CIO are not going to do it on their own.

Rgds,
I agree with yukon.
always+ve PLEASE let us know what the outcome is. Good luck, we'll be thinking of you! Just see this as another (minor) hurdle you have to get over ;)

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Just want to add and clarify one more thing. I am not the first applicant who has received this kind of a reply. There is one more guy from ND VO and one from Singapore VO who have received a similar reply. Also the fact that they are sending this email only after we inquire with them.

What i would suggest that all of us who have received the PER send an email to them to enquire about the case. I suppose, obviously do not wish, that all of us will get a similar kind of reply i mean "EXACT WORDINGS" and then all of us will have to seek clarifications from them regarding the new rule. This will definitely shake up CIC and it is in the interest of all of us that we get together to make the CHC and CIC realise the goof up.

This is my suggestion and the reason being...had i not inquired and waited, my application would be rejected... so its better we inquire during the time period of 120 days and i assume that the first PER were received by 23/11/10 so for all of us the 120 days expires on 23/3/11

yukon said:
Dear always+ve it seems your case is very unique, but I feel you WILL HAVE to submit the documents as requested by CIO Sydney (2nd part of the e-mail). Pls. read this carefully:

Please note that your file has already been transferred to the above visa office. Any future correspondence will be with that visa office. Your reference number is located in the top right hand corner of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence. A receipt for the application fees submitted is also enclosed. If you submitted original supporting documents, these are being returned to you and are enclosed as you may be required to submit these with your full application.

That means for some reason (though stupid) your file is being assessed as per 28 Nov. rules. Although your NOC wasn't even in demand in that 38 list. They have mentioned that "If you submitted original supporting documents, these are being returned to you and are enclosed as you may be required to submit these with your full application". Which seems the worrying factor.

Please write an e-mail immediately to ND VO, asking these clarifications:

1. Your date of application is 9 Aug, so you fall under the 26 June rules.
2. You have already submitted the complete documents to CIO, Sydeny.
3. Attach a copy of the PER that you received stating this fact.
4. Your NOC is under the new 29 list & not the 38 list.

Rgds,

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Not to sound rude but this is what i have received from CHC and i have reproduced for everyone to C, those who wish to remain in denial its their call afterall. This forum is for sharing information amongst applicants and their experience. I dont think this is a place for rumour mongering, this is serious forum to help each other.

All the BEST to YOU

ashisvet said:
Dear always+ve I belive you are totally in confusion regarding the letter and this brings fear among all of the members.
This is the rumur only.

I am 100% sure that this information is not fot the post june applicants, CIO and VO are not that much foolish to demand the same thing repeatedly.

Don't worry and do not beleive on such kind of information, might have been misintereprated.

Ashivet

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
always+ve said:
Just want to add and clarify one more thing. I am not the first applicant who has received this kind of a reply. There is one more guy from ND VO and one from Singapore VO who have received a similar reply. Also the fact that they are sending this email only after we inquire with them.

What i would suggest that all of us who have received the PER send an email to them to enquire about the case. I suppose, obviously do not wish, that all of us will get a similar kind of reply i mean "EXACT WORDINGS" and then all of us will have to seek clarifications from them regarding the new rule. This will definitely shake up CIC and it is in the interest of all of us that we get together to make the CHC and CIC realise the goof up.

This is my suggestion and the reason being...had i not inquired and waited, my application would be rejected... so its better we inquire during the time period of 120 days and i assume that the first PER were received by 23/11/10 so for all of us the 120 days expires on 23/3/11
I agree with always+ve that all PER receivers should enquire... and then decide what is wrong and who is wrong.... don't take any chances.....

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
always+ve said:

Apologize for this direct question, but are you a certified Dentist?
What exactly is your qualification?

It might be probable that CIO, Sydney is unable to assess some applications based on the complete document submission & therefore they are transferring the application to the respective Visa Office for a more pertinent assessment.

Does your work profile resemble any of the old NOC's? 3111, 3112 ??