Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi CanadaJimmy,

Cant belive ur application was returned, I'm not aware of what process CIC has for FSW2 applicants but I wish you good luck with your resubmission, Hope you come back to us quickly sharing the good news, God bless you

Regards
Bindu
CanadaJimmy said:
Advice please. This is INSANE. I provided everything. I didn't need to provide HRSDC BECAUSE I PROVIDED A WORK PERMIT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Hope you included all your personal info ( Name, date of birth, etc.), as well as all the numbers CIO has assigned you, because obviously your new email will go to some officer at CIO and they need to pull up your file to see what you are talking about...
Ah good point, I've resent and attached that information to the top of the message.

Thank you for the kind words Bindu :)

C

Cam1234

Jimmy, one last thought, if it was me I would call them tomorrow morning as well. Explain the misunderstanding, that all the documents they wanted are there... You have nothing to lose IMO.

Cam

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Jimmy, one last thought, if it was me I would call them tomorrow morning as well. Explain the misunderstanding, that all the documents they wanted are there... You have nothing to lose IMO.

Cam
Just phoned them. They asked if I included a Offer of Permenant employment. I said I had, because, well, I did. Then they said (in summary) "Yes CIO made a mistake... but there's nothing we can do. You have to resubmit your application and mark it urgent to reinstate your case."

What a joke. I'm utterly appalled at this. I refuse to have to wait till the pack comes back and resubmit again because how can I then prove that it was their mistake? It's just disgusting this whole thing. I'm fuming.

My work permit runs out in June next year, I was counting on this progressing properly to ensure I did not have to obtain a new LMO/TWP.

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
Hope everything works out for you dear... Its such a pain to reapply, but i am sure you will sail through..

CanadaJimmy said:
Just phoned them. They asked if I included a Offer of Permenant employment. I said I had, because, well, I did. Then they said (in summary) "Yes CIO made a mistake... but there's nothing we can do. You have to resubmit your application and mark it urgent to reinstate your case."

What a joke. I'm utterly appalled at this. I refuse to have to wait till the pack comes back and resubmit again because how can I then prove that it was their mistake? It's just disgusting this whole thing. I'm fuming.

My work permit runs out in June next year, I was counting on this progressing properly to ensure I did not have to obtain a new LMO/TWP.

C

Cam1234

CanadaJimmy said:

Sorry to hear all this Jimmy... The center you called is CIC headquarters in Ottawa, the email you sent goes directly to CIO in Sydney... Maybe you will have a better outcome from your email.

Look, this is terrible, but you live in the States and I have heard it takes about ten days for the application to get back to you. Get all the necessary documents together and resubmit your application right away... I know, you have lost a precious few months, but hell, fight back and get it done properly right away... I honestly don't think any of us would have our visa's by June of next year, so in all probability you needed to do something about your work permit anyway...

One last thing, you wrote:

"I refuse to have to wait till the pack comes back and resubmit again because how can I then prove that it was their mistake?"

You can, apparently the application they send back will have writings, numbers, and other signs on each page... basically you can show what was sent to them originally because their own writing is all over it.

Good luck,
Cam

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
CanadaJimmy said:

One quick question ..did you submit your LMO ? Last year 2174 was exempted from LMO this year they made it mandatory ? that may be the confusion ? I am also in same track...

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Akrum66 said:
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 3131
App. Received.: 26-08-2010BD cashed......: 06-09-2010
PER Received..: 06-12-2010File Transfer...: To London
Now any one will inform me what will be the next step.
congrats! wayne, now i think some applicants registered in our thread (ones we were waiting to have PERS)were bypassed, or issuance of PER's were delayed.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
They have issued PER for august 26 applicants already. I think its time for you guys to email CIO if in case you havent received PER yet.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Do they call AORs , PERs now?

Bindu said:
Dear Wayne,

We all live in hope of deliverance, that's why I believe that you and all other Sep applicants recieve their PER before Xmas

God Bless you

Regards
Bindu

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
yup..its written in the emails of those who received their AORs or PER's. They have "Positive Eligibility Review".

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
CanadaJimmy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advice please. This is INSANE. I provided everything. I didn't need to provide HRSDC BECAUSE I PROVIDED A WORK PERMIT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
Oh my God ...CanadaJimmy you are freaking me out. This happened to me when I applied as an International Student they returned my application saying that there is no sufficient evidence as well...that was in June and then they completely eliminated FSW3.
I re-applied with a job offer from my current Canadian employer and a copy of my PGWP. My credit card has been charged. Reading this I am now super anxious.

Did you indicate on the application that you have an offer of employment? I don't remember which form but there is a section that asks whether you have an offer of employmend confrimed by HRSDC. I said no.

Also, was your payment encashed? When I called the call centre they said that payment= completeness check and is therefore a good sign.

Please let me know.

You should definitely re-apply and attach the email you got from them and an explanation letter. Best of luck and don't loose faith.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
rilov said:
One quick question ..did you submit your LMO ? Last year 2174 was exempted from LMO this year they made it mandatory ? that may be the confusion ? I am also in same track...
Based on the manual, I was under the understanding that Post Graduate Work Permit holders are exempt from LMOs regardless of the NOC.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Sorry to hear your case Candajimmy.
I hope you will find a way to apply again.
I guess this means you are the first one is this thread who is denied from receiving AOR/PER even after CC/BD encashment.
This is scary for the people ( Including myself) who think CC/BD encashment is a big step forward. Well it seems not.
Wish you all the best in your future attempt.
Zahed