Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genius77 said:
hi canadajimmy and Mahek,

im sorry to hear that canadajimmy abour ur returned application...
the reason why the cio returned the application because your job offer needs to be validated and approved by hrsdc before you can submit ur application as FSW2....so if u have noticed theres a question in the form if yourjob offer assessed by hrsdc and i think you will wait for a couple of months to get the approval of your job offer...

just my 2 cents..
1. My application has not been returned. I received this message in my email.

2. I went the Labour Market Opinion (approved by HRSDC) to Temporary Work Permit route. Having a Work Permit is the equivalent to an AEO. There is no need to get a Job Offer Approved if you have a Work Permit, because it's already approved by HRSDC. The response from the person at CIO fits what you think, I believe they made the same mistake.

3. The CIC agent confirmed that a Job Offer Letter and a Work Permit is all that is required for Cat 2 (as an alternative to AEO)

indira_prab said:
Hello CanadaJimmy,

Very sorry to hear that from you :(:(. I second other members' views on this as to you MUST fight and get this done!. You just cant settle down for no fault of yours. Until now we heard about machines(yes they are) who did pathetic :mad: :mad: completeness checks and returned files for very silly reasons. Looks like those resources :eek: :eek: are being used for eligibility reviews as well :mad: :mad:. So, 'no problem, you can reapply' is the answer you get for a big mistake of theirs?? This is completely ridiculous :-[ :-[

We stand with you, and good luck for your resubmission :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thanks. It is infuriating. I have additionally sent them a fax to the "Addresses only" fax line. I'm basically going to try every channel of communication I can, I'm not standing for this at all.

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
khai said:
I'm pleased to announce that my consultant received my PER yesterday.. :D Praise God..:)
Congrats Khai!!! ;) ;) ;D

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
Its so sad to hear those, Jimmy. But I think that CIO would act promptly if you would make an appeal. Its their mistake anyway.

BTW, i'd like to request the admins of the intl spreadsheet to have PER waiting days column and 2nd PER waiting days too, so members would have a rough estimate when they would received theirs or if there's a reason to be anxious :)

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaJimmy said:
Just phoned them. They asked if I included a Offer of Permenant employment. I said I had, because, well, I did. Then they said (in summary) "Yes CIO made a mistake... but there's nothing we can do. You have to resubmit your application and mark it urgent to reinstate your case."

What a joke. I'm utterly appalled at this. I refuse to have to wait till the pack comes back and resubmit again because how can I then prove that it was their mistake? It's just disgusting this whole thing. I'm fuming.

My work permit runs out in June next year, I was counting on this progressing properly to ensure I did not have to obtain a new LMO/TWP.
Jimmy, shocked to know that inspite of their mistake you are suffering. Hope matter is sorted out by communication. All the best and may god bless you......

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
nursemich said:
YAHOOOO!!! ANOTHER ONE FROM MANILA!!! Congratulations Khai. I was thinking that your application would not be eligible because of your Academic IELTS, but your PER only proves that it is acceptable!!! :D ;)
Thanks..i'm relieved i got through! :) Atleast now we know another fact..that academic ielts is accepted..

Thanks for the well wishes..I'm praying that yours will be on the way too..:)

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
khai said:
Thanks..i'm relieved i got through! :) Atleast now we know another fact..that academic ielts is accepted..

Thanks for the well wishes..I'm praying that yours will be on the way too..:)
Yes khai I am expecting that I would receive it before christmas or first week of January since you have already received yours then mine would be a few weeks late..

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
thats the spirit my friend.. leave no stone unturned...its their fault and they need to accept it.
try every channel.. of required try writing to the minister also.. i saw in one of the threads that a person was able to ring a bell using this channel... all the best

CanadaJimmy said:
1. My application has not been returned. I received this message in my email.

2. I went the Labour Market Opinion (approved by HRSDC) to Temporary Work Permit route. Having a Work Permit is the equivalent to an AEO. There is no need to get a Job Offer Approved if you have a Work Permit, because it's already approved by HRSDC. The response from the person at CIO fits what you think, I believe they made the same mistake.

3. The CIC agent confirmed that a Job Offer Letter and a Work Permit is all that is required for Cat 2 (as an alternative to AEO)

Thanks. It is infuriating. I have additionally sent them a fax to the "Addresses only" fax line. I'm basically going to try every channel of communication I can, I'm not standing for this at all.

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
pratirajya said:
Dear Dr. Noolan
Congrats for ur CC being charged. How did you manage to send your IELTS results in the second application? How did you manage to get a copy of your IELTS? Hope you would share with us.
Pratik
Thanks pratirajya! and sorry could not reply earlier, i was travelling the night i got the news on the 5th and am now in china to attend my brothers chinese wedding. any way sorry......re IELTS, i did not send another one, just the emails from The british council and the photocopy of Ielts and they were enough..

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Polygamy rules clarified to Canada immigration officials

Canada, 8th December: The Canadian government has issued clarifications to the officials of Canada immigration department about the polygamy rules saying Canada does not allow any immigrant to practice polygamy in the nation.

The government stated that Canada immigration department must not allow anyone to immigrate to Canada who intends to practice polygamy after coming here.

As per a draft document by CIC’s(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) national headquarters, any newcomer having plans for polygamy will be denied entry into the nation.

If any applicant for Canada visa has either practiced polygamy in the past years while his stay in Canada or states or provides any cause making the immigration official believe that the concerned applicant will be practicing polygamy in Canada, then such applicant needs to be denied entry into Canada, the document clarifies.

The document describes different scenarios that might be faced by Canada immigration officials and also provides solutions for handling them.

For example, if second or third spouse of a man in Canada tries to immigrate to Canada on a Canada student visa, then the concerned person will be inadmissible in Canada.

The reminder has been issued by the Canadian government after the information in the documents submitted to the QMI agency revealed that several officers in Morocco and Saudi Arabia outposts were finding it difficult to deal with the issues of polygamy when accepting applications for Canada visas.

The reminder by the federal government is part of the efforts for clarifying laws about polygamy, stated Alykhan Velshi, an official representative of Jason Kenney, the Canada immigration minister.

The representative maintained that the Canada immigration officials had been asked by the immigration minister to see whether there are any loopholes in the system and if they do exist, then they should be closed.

The officials of the immigration department are quite vigilant, Velshi added while quoting the released e-mail.
The courts in Canada are facing the issue of polygamy. The courts have been instructed by the BC (British Columbia) government to ban polygamy in Canada.

Polygamy cases have been raking up in several immigrant Muslim communities in Canada in the past few years apart from the Mormon sect that has been practicing polygamy in BC.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
indira_prab said:
Hello CanadaJimmy,

Very sorry to hear that from you :(:(. I second other members' views on this as to you MUST fight and get this done!. You just cant settle down for no fault of yours. Until now we heard about machines(yes they are) who did pathetic :mad: :mad: completeness checks and returned files for very silly reasons. Looks like those resources :eek: :eek: are being used for eligibility reviews as well :mad: :mad:. So, 'no problem, you can reapply' is the answer you get for a big mistake of theirs?? This is completely ridiculous :-[ :-[

We stand with you, and good luck for your resubmission :)

Thanks,

I need help from seniors how to fight, where to talk
i am from india. i send my application to CIC NS on 2nd aug 2010, which they received on 9th aug. they returned my application on 13thaug. which i only received back on 8th DEc2010. the reason was surprising. they said as i have not sent the IELTS result, thats why they are sending my application back. in fact i have attached latest IELTS ~result with 6.5 band as A51 annexure, that was very well thier in returned file plus my file was fully complete with A62 annexures. every thing sent including PCC and civil identity papers.
they have returned my file wrongly. my NOC is 1122. whose cap reached 1000 in nov 2010. what should i do. i want to resend my file. but to whom i should mark this request. so that they consider it under 1000 cap .should i appeal or what shoulds i do . please help. give me the number and mail address of your lawyer.

Indira Prabhakaran.

Golden Star

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 draft encashed on 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
AOR Received.
First PER 17-03-2011 and second AOR dated 21-04-2011 received on 30-04-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
RBVO on 8th April 2011, In Process on 10-10-11
Med's Request
Received on 25-11-11 including PPR and RPRF
Med's Done....
Yes, 02-12-2011
Interview........
Yes telephonic on 18-11-11 and second call on 23-11-11
Passport Req..
25-11-2011 and send to NDVO on 03-12-2011 including RPRF.
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
khai said:
I'm pleased to announce that my consultant received my PER yesterday.. :D Praise God..:)

Congrats......

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hello there,

You should give it a fight too:):) Don't lose hope, call them up first to ask why they sent the application back, when you have already submitted the IELTS result. along with ALL required documents. Talk to them and get them to accept your application under the CAP, as they have returned the application for no fault of yours and you deserve a place in the CAP.

Looks like they made too many of these mistakes and they owe to get these applications back on the original dates.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Olga64

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-03-2011 "Received at visa office" 2nd AOR 21 March 2011
Med's Request
12 April 2011
Med's Done....
17 May 2001
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
15 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2011 exp 16 May 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 4 2011
I'm pleased to announce that my consultant received my PER yesterday.. Praise God..:)

Hi Khai
Congratulations, so pleased for you. Sent you an e-mail.

Olga

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.