Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cappuccino said:
Hi Dr Ray and Jocelynandjuno,

Welcome to the list. I have just added you both to the spreadsheet :)
Wayne.
Hey Wayne

This is the same member we were talking about ..... I still don't understand how the individual came to know about this 29th Sept thing, vis a vis 8 weeks!!! Anyways .... may be a miss communication..... things are pretty clear now.... ;D
And BTW, you are quite fast with the tracker man.... by the time I think of adding /updating...it's already DONE ;) ;) .... Keep up the tempo ..... great job done.... Congratulations... thumbs up to you too!!!!

@ Jocelynandjuno - Congrats & welcome to the forum......!!!

Cheers, Anil

Jocelynandjuno said:
:p I am glad that my application has received a positive final determination from CIO within 8 weeks. My application has started to process at Sydney dated Sept. 29,2010 and I received the finanl determination dated Nov. 25. 2010. :D

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
katyspring said:
Hey friends,

I hope everyone is doing fine.This thread seems to be lacking in its signature excitment. It's so hard to be waiting all in the dark, I know. But we all need to just keep our spirits up. 8) There's still a long road ahead and strange as it may seem in technology era, this road is gonna be dark for the best part of it. I wonder why they didn't charge us a couple more dollars to set up some system just capable of keeping us in the loop, nothing more. And the funny thing is that I read somewhere the reason CIC didn't move ahead prior to October was that they were busy with installing some ADVANCED software to take better care of the immigration process.

On the other hand I am still awaiting an update on my shipment to the CIO-sent off Dec 1st :eek: by TNT-but it seems rather elusive as well. I am coming to believe that something is wrong in Canada. My package was out for delivery some 48 hrs ago, but it its status is "In Transit " yet. Sounds ridiculous.

Anyway,come on pals, lighten up. There's always a ray of hope at the end of the tunnel.

Hope all the people in qeue will soon hear about their PER's. ;) Lets pray for that!. Amen!

Hello,
i dont think you need to bother or disturb yourself about this,i understand your anxiety,my own application showed the same thing until it finally showed 'Delivered'.alternatively you can 'track' the application if you were given tracking number.cheers

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
congratulation guys so there was more PER around but just came now so as we said before the trees are falling away from us but we can't hear them thanks Cam1234 for these words

AMro

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
HI,

I got to know from my bank that my demand draft was encashed on 30th Sep 2010 ... please update the tracker.

Many thanks westwards for your help and guidance without which I wouldn't have known about this encashment. :) :)

Rohan

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Rohan09 said:
HI,

I got to know from my bank that my demand draft was encashed on 30th Sep 2010 ... please update the tracker.

Many thanks westwards for your help and guidance without which I wouldn't have known about this encashment. :) :)

Rohan
Ok details updated, congrats on your encashment at least you know you passed the completeness check now :)

Wayne.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
why it is so quite today ???

Amro

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
What has happened, did CIC over slept for 2 days?

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear *CanadaJimmy*

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Although you have indicated that you have Arranged Employment, there is insufficient evidence on file that your employment offer is supported by a Human Resources Development Canada (HRSDC)/Service Canada confirmation letter.
I INCLUDED A WORK PERMIT I DON'T NEED CONFIRMATION IT'S NOT AN AEO

As well, you have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 2174 – INTERACTIVE MEDIA DEVELOPER. This NOC code does not correspond to any of the NOC codes specified in the Instructions.
BECAUSE IT'S CAT 2 YOU MORONS

Since you did not provide evidence that you have work experience in the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.
The processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note: Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advice please. This is INSANE. I provided everything. I didn't need to provide HRSDC BECAUSE I PROVIDED A WORK PERMIT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just replied to the email:
Thank you for your email.

However I do have some concerns with how you determined my application was not valid for processing. I hope you will take the time to respond and possibly reconsider my application.

> Although you have indicated that you have Arranged Employment, there is insufficient
> evidence on file that your employment offer is supported by a Human Resources
> Development Canada (HRSDC)/Service Canada confirmation letter.

The employment offer was confirmed by HRSDC; The proof of this is the photocopy of my work permit included in my application, in fact, the client ID used for my application is in fact the same as my Work Permit number. I can provide a copy of the Positive LMO if you wish, however this was not listed as a requirement on the CIO Checklist or Visa Office Checklist.

> As well, you have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the
> following NOC code: 2174 – INTERACTIVE MEDIA DEVELOPER. This NOC code does
> not correspond to any of the NOC codes specified in the Instructions.

This is because the application was FSW Category 2.

> Since you did not provide evidence that you have work experience in the listed occupations, > you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not
> eligible for processing.

I was under the impression the provided work permit, which was issued on June 22nd, 2009 provided proof of a year of my employment prior to the application. A letter from my employer was also included stating that I will go from being a temporary worker to a permanent one on approval of my Permanent Residence.

I hope you can consider resuming processing of my application, or give me a list of additional documents you require to save me having to start over and wait another 4 months before my application is rejected.

Best regards,
*CanadaJimmy*
Lets hope they will reconsider :(

EDIT: Bah the email bounced back, apparently there was a problem with their address. Anyone know how I can email them directly?

C

Cam1234

CanadaJimmy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advice please. This is INSANE. I provided everything. I didn't need to provide HRSDC BECAUSE I PROVIDED A WORK PERMIT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
CanadaJimmy:

I'm terribly sorry for what has happened. I think the crux of the matter is:

"there is insufficient evidence on file that your employment offer is supported by a Human Resources Development Canada (HRSDC)/Service Canada confirmation letter."

I am unfamiliar with the procedure involved with FSW2, how is your employment offer supposed to be supported by HRSDC?

Did they communicate this message to you via email? Maybe there are ways you can appeal this, by getting whatever HRSDC documents that are needed asap...

Cam

C

Cam1234

CanadaJimmy said:
Just replied to the email:
Lets hope they will reconsider :(

EDIT: Bah the email bounced back, apparently there was a problem with their address. Anyone know how I can email them directly?
Good response Jimmy!

Email address I have is:

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

take out the spaces before and after @

Cam

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Good response Jimmy!

Email address I have is:

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

take out the spaces before and after @

Cam
You're a star.

Resent to that address!

C

Cam1234

CanadaJimmy said:
You're a star.

Resent to that address!
Hope you included all your personal info ( Name, date of birth, etc.), as well as all the numbers CIO has assigned you, because obviously your new email will go to some officer at CIO and they need to pull up your file to see what you are talking about...

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Dear Wayne,

We all live in hope of deliverance, that's why I believe that you and all other Sep applicants recieve their PER before Xmas

God Bless you

Regards
Bindu

Cappuccino said:
Once again you are using the word "surely" when talking about CIO. I don't think ANYTHING is for sure where CIO is concerned! ;)

Wayne.