File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
thanks fma , cb all others

we should trust every one i m little late to respond to u r mail plz if any one got any news from cic plz post hear from now now on wards we will trust every one

fma said:
Dear CB

WITH AN APOLOGY TO CB

First I must apologize for being critical on you, but the fact it was in the best interest of forum that I have asked u to come up with proof, u should have done this earlier anyway never late and u have done a great job by sending me scanned copies of letter which u received from CIo Sydney. Your act made u more respectful in my eyes and I am sure all forum members will also appreciate.

Even though I could not read checklist as it is grabbled but covering letter is clear. Yes I know to protect your privacy u have removed your name and address and I have no objection on that. But the fact is u got the letter from CIO.

Wishing u all the best and keep trying dear u will get it done sooner or later. I hope with this mail there will be no misunderstanding in between us and there should not be any hard feelings too.
B happy and cheers
FMA

Dear All

This is to confirm ALL forum members that CB has sent me scanned copies of his/her letter received from Sydney. Even though I could not read the checked list of his/her letter as it is grabbled, but the date of letter is August 13, 2010 and the content is they are sending it back due to incomplete of application.

Although CB has removed his/her address and name from letter but there is note on checked list that please provide birth certificate.
In short the letter said that most recent instruction issued on June 26, 2010 and apply to all skilled worker application received at CIO on or after 26th June 2010.

The new instruction also requires that application completed according to application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by CIO. More ever section 12 of the IRPR states that if the requirement of section 10 and 11 are not met the application and all documents submitted in support application shall be returned to applicant.

•Please see the highlighted items on enclosed check list or appendix

AS your application does not meet the requirement of section 10 of the IRPR, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is along being returned to you. Your application has not been received and no record has been retained.

New requirements

Please visit http:/www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/index.asp for complete information about new requirements.
If you submit an application please pay particular attention to all forms, information, documents, evidence, signature, proof of language proficiency and fees required. Applications missing any of these items are incomplete and will not be received. They will be returned to you.

In addition please note that applications will be assessed according to the instructions in place at the time they are received.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CAM
Centralized intake office
Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear all

I was bit busy in my office will update complete data by tommo existing one and new requests. thanks fr cooperation.

Cheers
FMA

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody I share with you an important news that I think can help all of us in this forum.

I received information from CIO. I will try to resume in a few words my situation.

My whole package was received by CIO on July 29 (It is in the FMA list) and the CIO sent me a letter on August 10 and I just received it today, August 31.

I sent all documents (CIO check list and Visa office Check list) including the two fees (Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 and the certified check for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)).

The Letter I received by mail is about the check for RPRF and it says that the problem is that it is not in Canadian funds. I think it means that I need first to be illegible and then pay it to my visa office.

I understand that everything is OK, anyway I am sending by email these two sheets I received to FMA in order to receive his comments.

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
Does the right of permanent residence fee needs to be sent together with the application to the CIO? I guess it is requested at a later stage by the vo as mentioned in EG37

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After june 26 the CIO requested for all documents for CIO and visa office checklists and in that time was in this way, thats why I sent all but now it is defferent.

I think rihgt now you do not need to send it. Last weeks CIO has chenged some things.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
That's great news!

It seems CIO is doing a fast evaluation after june 26. I guess after that date, only a few has submitted so far. I for one has not yet received any information in regards to my application. My application was received by CIO on Aug 11, 2010.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Doal said:
Hi everybody I share with you an important news that I think can help all of us in this forum.

I received information from CIO. I will try to resume in a few words my situation.

My whole package was received by CIO on July 29 (It is in the FMA list) and the CIO sent me a letter on August 10 and I just received it today, August 31.

I sent all documents (CIO check list and Visa office Check list) including the two fees (Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 and the certified check for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)).

The Letter I received by mail is about the check for RPRF and it says that the problem is that it is not in Canadian funds. I think it means that I need first to be illegible and then pay it to my visa office.

I understand that everything is OK, anyway I am sending by email these two sheets I received to FMA in order to receive his comments.

Dear Doal,

I didn't get exactly what happened with u!.

Did CIO returned all ur documents & applications cause u send RPRF fees and u didn't send main fees???
OR
Did they accept it and send u a letter to return fees for RPRF which u paid?

Please clarify and give more details to uderstand ur case, with my best wishes

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Alex.

CIO kept all my documents, it only sent me a letter and the check for RPRF because was made in Mexican pesos and it must be in canadian funds but at the end of the letter says that it is recommended I wait until the visa office request the RPRF payment.

Cheers!

Any question please let me know.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Dear doal,
that's a good news for u as it's for me too, cause CIO recieved my application just on the day before yours on 28 July and I didn't recieve anything from them till now.

Did they give u a file number?, did they mention anything regarding file transfer to ur visa office?

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have not given me file number yet, either any information.

I think your process is going on well if you have not received anything until now. good luck!

God bless us!

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hey Doal,

Great news for you :) Good luck with your PR. My huby is an Architect and he is the principal applicant. Please could you share your job duties/employer reference letter that you had submitted for your application? You may delete the confidential stuff on it and share(indira_prab@yahoo.co.uk) I just want to see if we are doing the right thing. Also did you submit some extra documents of your work, like project reports, designs etc.,? What exactly did you send wrt employment as an Architect? Please help us as we are struggling to gather the final documents and one issue or other comes up all the time and delays our sending date :(

We are so worried if we will not be able to make it to the 1000 cap :( for 2151 NOC.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hey people,

With respect to the proof of funds, would a letter from the bank manager stating the current balance do? The thing is we are planning to show the money in our OD mortgage account, wherein, our overall balance would be always in -XXX.XX until we finish off the mortgage. But the available balance can be anywhere between 0 and the total loan amount. We can get a letter from the bank stating our available balance, but if we take a statement, it will also show the current balance in -XXX.XX, and available balance as + 10 lakhs.

Long story short, We can put this money into another ordinary account, but the advantage here is if we maintain the same 10 lakhs in this particular account, we will not pay mortgage interest for the amount that we are maintaining, the 10 lakh rupees. The mortgaged flat is in my huby's name, and we can arrange for a property valuation to back the mortgage loan and sign a affidavit stating that we will sell this flat once we are through with the PR and plan to move to Canada.

Fair enough? Or would it be too complicated?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Doal said:

Dear Doal,

Can you please confirm if you attached university transcripts (in university sealed envelope) and birth certificates of yourself and your spouse.

Thanks

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
Kevinca said:
Dear avi_15
It seems that we are in the same track. My application received on 30 Aug 2010 too, at CIO, NS and also signed for by G.MILLER.

Dear fma, please include me in the list too:
Name: Kevinca
NOC: 3131
DATE RCVD [CIO]: Aug 30, 2010
Visa Office: Singapore

Thank you!

same as me. my one received at the same day as you which is 30 Aug 2010 at CIO, NS signed by G. Miller
Name: NZDS05
NOC 2151
DATE RCVD (CIO) AUG 30, 2010
VISA OFFICE: SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

talha10

Jul 30, 2010
fma said:
Dear All

Those who applied after 26/6 under new system pleas post ur details in this thread so that we will get idea how much time they are taking to process. please do not forget to write ur NOC and visa office I will sort them to get an idea. hope it will work for all.

FMA

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME SHAHZAD TAYYAB NOC CIO DATE RCVD 09AUGUST2010 VOFFICE STATUS
1- 3111 N/S 09august London[/color]