VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks FMA for the apology, however apology is not something I was looking for. The sole idea was that people believe in each other. It was important to me that mutual trust among the forum members is maintained so that people share and discuss with each other, which is the sole purpose of the forum. Trust this will be maintained now. It is for the beneift of others that we share, I have already lost out on time with respect to my application, my idea was that others should not loose out.

Thanks for clarifying on forum.

CB

Note: I submitted my PCC along with application as I dispatched it before the rule regarding PCC changed.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES

Please consult our Web site at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.
Note: For applications submitted at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) prior to June 26, 2010, you must submit police certificates with your complete application and supporting documents to the visa office within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
If you are submitting your application to the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, the police certificates are not required with your complete application to the CIO. If your application is placed into processing you will be required to provide police certificates to the visa office at a later date

avi_15 said:
Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15

Kevinca

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010 BD charged 17 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
16 Dec 2010
Med's Request
March 04, 2011
Passport Req..
May 09, 2011 (received via mail 01 Aug 2011), submit PP on Aug 03, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11 Aug (received 19 Aug)
LANDED..........
soon
avi_15 said:
hi fma

my application received today- 30 Aug 2010 at CIO, NS. Signed for by "G.Miller".. in case you are putting this info also in the list

thanks
Dear avi_15
It seems that we are in the same track. My application received on 30 Aug 2010 too, at CIO, NS and also signed for by G.MILLER.

Dear fma, please include me in the list too:
Name: Kevinca
NOC: 3131
DATE RCVD [CIO]: Aug 30, 2010
Visa Office: Singapore

Thank you!

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fourm members

As i perviously told,its only the information whic i received from CIO,I shared with you,my application and CB application is process same day,i have two to three main objections and i thing major reason is fee payment.Perviously CIO accept principal applicant fee and after process of application they forwarded application to VO,and applicatnt submit his spouse and child fess if intrested,But now at intial level they demand for this whole fees,and they also highlighted the requiement of VO with green higlighter altough they mentioned in his instruction guide that PCC is not required any how plese see these three main objection on me,so if any one intrested to submit there application should be careful to avoid waistage of time

1-Fees is not complete (submit all members fee
2-Birth certificate of me my wife and my child (I submited passport but they demand)
3-Travel document form that was required for VO(now submited to CIO)

this is only to share info with our fourm members may be it is helpful for new one,i am not here to hurt the feelings of any members,if any body dishearted i really appologized.its my status which i cleared to you guys.
It is also consider that all other who submited before there application is complte thats y not returned,hope for the best,

than

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks and we all appreciate your inputs, also apologies if it hurted you. You may understand in the past we had two hoax posts.

What do you mean by Travel document here?

Faanni said:
Dear fourm members

As i perviously told,its only the information whic i received from CIO,I shared with you,my application and CB application is process same day,i have two to three main objections and i thing major reason is fee payment.Perviously CIO accept principal applicant fee and after process of application they forwarded application to VO,and applicatnt submit his spouse and child fess if intrested,But now at intial level they demand for this whole fees,and they also highlighted the requiement of VO with green higlighter altough they mentioned in his instruction guide that PCC is not required any how plese see these three main objection on me,so if any one intrested to submit there application should be careful to avoid waistage of time

2-Birth certificate of me my wife and my child (I submited passport but they demand)

this is only to share info with our fourm members may be it is helpful for new one,i am not here to hurt the feelings of any members,if any body dishearted i really appologized.its my status which i cleared to you guys.
It is also consider that all other who submited before there application is complte thats y not returned,hope for the best,

than

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bit disappointment this morning - as CIC website has not undated this week status.... since last few weeks they were updating on each Monday

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pun123 said:
Thanks and we all appreciate your inputs, also apologies if it hurted you. You may understand in the past we had two hoax posts.

What do you mean by Travel document here?

Travel information doc meanz IMM 5562

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Dear Faanni,

Was IMM5562 was mentioned in your VO checlist ?? Because in New Delhi VO specific forms, it is not there.

Please confirm.

Thanks

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Faanni said:
Dear fourm members

than
Dear Faanni,

Did they specifically mention about the birth certificate of your wife because I am also not having the same for my spouse. So, don't know what to do ?

Thanks

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Application received 30/08/2010 signed for by Paul. (Noc 3131)

We didn't write Sydney on the DHL envelope (no room for it with the other info which needs to go on there) but ofc wrote the full Sydney B1P postcode so we're praying it got to the right place! ;)
Doesn't help that DHL tracking only shows the service centre responsible for the delivery, not the actual delivered city/town!

Wayne.

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No u do not need this,becoz no requirment of ur VO

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Thanks dear!!

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUR2010 said:
Dear Faanni,

Did they specifically mention about the birth certificate of your wife because I am also not having the same for my spouse. So, don't know what to do ?

Thanks

Yes they specifically highlighted this

e70

Jun 23, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Please I need your advise urgently. My initial application was received on March 10, 2010 and was returned on May 7 due to credit card error. I only got to know about this yesterday because I was out of town for some time. Please what do I do now?

Regards,

E70