Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ABOUT NOC 3131

mayankpandya said:
I want to take advise. As i have allready file in 2006 & shown that i am working as Pharmacist.

But after 26 June New NOC : Pharmacist is there 3131.

I want to know that i am regestered pharmacist in India. But i have done Diploma in Pharmacy ( 2 year Fulltime) then BCA then MBA.

Now what i need to know is if i want to go for New process , do think that i am eligible to file.

Becouse NOC 3131 shows that they requires Bachelor in Pharmacy as educational requirement.

Can you please check & advise me whether i should go for it or not ?

My wwics agent told me that it does not matter whether you have Diploma or Bachelor inPharmacy ? Please advise me on it

Regards,

Mayank
Dear Mayank

yeah,it's does't matter whether you hold diploma or Bachelor degree.As long as you work as a pharmacist,you may have a full right to apply.
BTW in ur case,I'm not sure how to cancel your old application and re-apply.Wait for seniors.
I can say u may get a PR visa ,but it doesn't guarantee you will get a job as a pharmacist in Canada.
It's very hard to get a pharmacist licensure.This is the site how to be a pharmacist in Canada for international pharmacist.
http://www.pebc.ca/EnglishPages/General/HomePage.html
I'm planning to do a evaluating examination next 2 years.

Cheers.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
CB said:
Dear Fma and other forum members,

I have emailed the letter received from CIO to fma. I was not able to post the same on forum as was not able to post picture.
It is really important that all of you should believe and trust people who are part of the forum. Unless and unless we share correct information there is no point for us to be on the forum.
CB
Dear CB,
thx 4 doing that, I'm sure it'll be very helpfull for all of our forum members. All the best wishes to u

Dear fma,
please share the letter of CB and consider removing of any private details, regards.

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
CB and Faannii . My apologies for being over critical, but as u can see there are a lot of hoax messages.

Sorry to hear about the application. Actually, a lot of people have not received any communicaton from CIO. For e.g., my application was received on 5 August, but I have not received any communication till now. Therefore, I was skeptical about the message. I wish you all the best for the next year unless you plan to resend your application this year again. You may want to try that.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
One of my concern while preparing my documents for submission was whether CIC would have the same threshold of accepting “local equivalent” documents as opposed to the respective CHCs. I had wondered, in not being in sync with local conditions, would CIC stick to the letter the documents requested in the checklist? Unlike the local CHC, would say for example the CIC staff at Sydney, Nova Scotia know that the 10th Certificate/Booklet is also taken as the de facto birth certificate in India? For him or her, a birth certificate may be just that..a birth certificate! It was for the same reason that I was not surprised when we started getting news of returned applications arising from the non provision of the birth certificate.

However it does come as a surprise, when we are informed that among one of the reason for a returned application was the non submission of the Police Certificate. It is especially for me considering, I had also received an email from the CHC in Singapore confirming that it was not required. Their email was however inconsequential for me as by then I had already received all the necessary Police Certificates.

There is one thing that we need to be mindful about. The benchmarks utilised previously may not be totally relevant now. What is worse is that we are the first batch and it is likely also a learning experience for CIC too.

Having said that, my advise to both CB and Faanni is to get those document, and make a resubmission as soon as possible. After all nothing ventured is nothing gained. Also NOC 1122 may not even make the list next year.

All the best to all!

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 & 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
Temasek said:
One of my concern while preparing my documents for submission was whether CIC would have the same threshold of accepting “local equivalent” documents as opposed to the respective CHCs. I had wondered, in not being in sync with local conditions, would CIC stick to the letter the documents requested in the checklist? Unlike the local CHC, would say for example the CIC staff at Sydney, Nova Scotia know that the 10th Certificate/Booklet is also taken as the de facto birth certificate in India? For him or her, a birth certificate may be just that..a birth certificate! It was for the same reason that I was not surprised when we started getting news of returned applications arising from the non provision of the birth certificate.

However it does come as a surprise, when we are informed that among one of the reason for a returned application was the non submission of the Police Certificate. It is especially for me considering, I had also received an email from the CHC in Singapore confirming that it was not required. Their email was however inconsequential for me as by then I had already received all the necessary Police Certificates.

There is one thing that we need to be mindful about. The benchmarks utilised previously may not be totally relevant now. What is worse is that we are the first batch and it is likely also a learning experience for CIC too.

Having said that, my advise to both CB and Faanni is to get those document, and make a resubmission as soon as possible. After all nothing ventured is nothing gained. Also NOC 1122 may not even make the list next year.

All the best to all!
Well said Temasek!
CB and I also had the same concerns before CB applied. After this return of application, we also checked with the New Delhi office and the 10th CBSE certificate along with the Passport and multiple other documents was sufficient proof of birth at New Delhi.

However, like you said - the benchmarks utilised previously may not be totally relevant now. Especially, now that the CIC is doing the initial review of all documentation. A birth certificate is just that then - a certificate of birth - and no other document can become it.

Yes, following the checklist and considering documents on the face value (and contents) both will be done strictly. Afterall, it is not possible for folks at CIC to incorporate the local understanding of so many countries and each country's 'acceptable list of documents' into their own. Their benchmark perhaps will be the kind of documentation that is available in their country and comparing it to what they have recieved...until somehow, this feedback goes back into the system to make some corrections.

You guys may be the first batch - but you shall overcome! I wish and hope for the best.

Regards,
STS

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
hi fma

my application received today- 30 Aug 2010 at CIO, NS. Signed for by "G.Miller".. in case you are putting this info also in the list

thanks

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
ammaartahir said:
did you send PCC with the application?

yes i submitted pcc from my native place which i stayed more than 6 months

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
avi_15 said:
hi fma

my application received today- 30 Aug 2010 at CIO, NS. Signed for by "G.Miller".. in case you are putting this info also in the list

thanks
mine was received by glen

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
mr. fma i am waiting for that cb's letter which recived from cic

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear CB

WITH AN APOLOGY TO CB

First I must apologize for being critical on you, but the fact it was in the best interest of forum that I have asked u to come up with proof, u should have done this earlier anyway never late and u have done a great job by sending me scanned copies of letter which u received from CIo Sydney. Your act made u more respectful in my eyes and I am sure all forum members will also appreciate.

Even though I could not read checklist as it is grabbled but covering letter is clear. Yes I know to protect your privacy u have removed your name and address and I have no objection on that. But the fact is u got the letter from CIO.

Wishing u all the best and keep trying dear u will get it done sooner or later. I hope with this mail there will be no misunderstanding in between us and there should not be any hard feelings too.
B happy and cheers
FMA

Dear All

This is to confirm ALL forum members that CB has sent me scanned copies of his/her letter received from Sydney. Even though I could not read the checked list of his/her letter as it is grabbled, but the date of letter is August 13, 2010 and the content is they are sending it back due to incomplete of application.

Although CB has removed his/her address and name from letter but there is note on checked list that please provide birth certificate.
In short the letter said that most recent instruction issued on June 26, 2010 and apply to all skilled worker application received at CIO on or after 26th June 2010.

The new instruction also requires that application completed according to application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by CIO. More ever section 12 of the IRPR states that if the requirement of section 10 and 11 are not met the application and all documents submitted in support application shall be returned to applicant.

•Please see the highlighted items on enclosed check list or appendix

AS your application does not meet the requirement of section 10 of the IRPR, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is along being returned to you. Your application has not been received and no record has been retained.

New requirements

Please visit http:/www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/index.asp for complete information about new requirements.
If you submit an application please pay particular attention to all forms, information, documents, evidence, signature, proof of language proficiency and fees required. Applications missing any of these items are incomplete and will not be received. They will be returned to you.

In addition please note that applications will be assessed according to the instructions in place at the time they are received.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CAM
Centralized intake office
Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Thanks FMA for the above information and truly it would help forum members enormously.

I am sorry but can you explain about the sections 10,11 and 12 of IRPR ? Does this statement referring to VO checklist ??

Best Regards

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
GUR2010 said:
Thanks FMA for the above information and truly it would help forum members enormously.

I am sorry but can you explain about the sections 10,11 and 12 of IRPR ? Does this statement referring to VO checklist ??

Best Regards
I think I got the answer. Are these the sections 10, 11 and 12 listed in OP6 ?

Thanks

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
hi all

does this mean that birth certificate and PCC are still a must for the application to be accepted?

I aggree on the brith cert part but PCC is what they have themselves specified that they dont need..a shock indeed

Faanni said:
Dear friend
I submitted all doc IELTS orignal,degree,transcripts,experience certificates etc etc but CIO highligted PCC,Birth ceftificate,more fees (i submited 550 CAD,but they demanded 1250 CAD) i things its only two to three more doc's plus extra fees,so it will take max 10 days i can arrange all these and after that with that letter and checklist i resubmitted that application.I observed that they check each and evry form becoz thy tick with red pen mostly forms,so if others documets are not returns its meanz there application is complete in all aspect at intial level than next step .............,

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Hey CB

did u attach the PCC with your application or was it returned only because of the birth cert?

thanks
avi_15