Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all.

My application was received by CIO on 10th of August and processing start on 13th of aug.My application was returned due to no availibilty of Birth certificate and police certificate to CIO office,howerver now CIO also demand full fees for me my spouse and my child i was submitted only my fee 550 CAD.but they demand full fees wheter family accompny with you r not,My NOC was 1122,wt seniors guys suggest me either i copmlte all doc and send it agian or just wait for next year july 2011.nees guidence of seniors my Visa Office is London

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share you letter issued by CIO. You may hide your name and personal details

I am surprised that CIO has time to open your application in the next 2 days of receiving and send you a reply.

Faanni said:
Dear all.

My application was received by CIO on 10th of August and processing start on 13th of aug.My application was returned due to no availibilty of Birth certificate and police certificate to CIO office,howerver now CIO also demand full fees for me my spouse and my child i was submitted only my fee 550 CAD.but they demand full fees wheter family accompny with you r not,My NOC was 1122,wt seniors guys suggest me either i copmlte all doc and send it agian or just wait for next year july 2011.nees guidence of seniors my Visa Office is London

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup am also surprize but according to them complte all documents they also send me check list according to which they admitted my other docs check list tick sing that shows they are ok with that.no refrence is mentioned in taht letter only my name and adrees was mentioned at that letter,they demaneded each and every thing that required and on that check list they higlighted more docs they required.is i submiteed all other missing docs r just wait for next year becoz noc 1122 is so comman.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Faanni said:
Yup am also surprize but according to them complte all documents they also send me check list according to which they admitted my other docs check list tick sing that shows they are ok with that.no refrence is mentioned in taht letter only my name and adrees was mentioned at that letter,they demaneded each and every thing that required and on that check list they higlighted more docs they required.is i submiteed all other missing docs r just wait for next year becoz noc 1122 is so comman.
Dear Faanni,

It's really sad to hear this news. Can you please elaborate that what documents you sent and what additional documents CIO has asked for ??

Thanks

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friend
I submitted all doc IELTS orignal,degree,transcripts,experience certificates etc etc but CIO highligted PCC,Birth ceftificate,more fees (i submited 550 CAD,but they demanded 1250 CAD) i things its only two to three more doc's plus extra fees,so it will take max 10 days i can arrange all these and after that with that letter and checklist i resubmitted that application.I observed that they check each and evry form becoz thy tick with red pen mostly forms,so if others documets are not returns its meanz there application is complete in all aspect at intial level than next step .............,

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
molarius said:
Molarius NOC 3113 Dentist recieved CIO aug22, 2010
Hi Molarius

Please check you inbox..... it is full...was trying to PM you. Thanks

Cheers

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Faanni said:
Dear friend
I submitted all doc IELTS orignal,degree,transcripts,experience certificates etc etc but CIO highligted PCC,Birth ceftificate,more fees (i submited 550 CAD,but they demanded 1250 CAD) i things its only two to three more doc's plus extra fees,so it will take max 10 days i can arrange all these and after that with that letter and checklist i resubmitted that application.I observed that they check each and evry form becoz thy tick with red pen mostly forms,so if others documets are not returns its meanz there application is complete in all aspect at intial level than next step .............,
But if they are asking for more fees and additional documents, it means your application is still in process or they have returned all the documents ?? I would say, you should immediately arrange for these documents they have asked for and send to them again.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Faanni said:
Dear all.

Well Faanni, it's very very strange that they begun processing your application just after a couple of days of receipt. Furthermore, it's clearly written in the latest EG7 version not to send the PCC's along with the application to the CIO; they can't reject your application on these grounds!!!
Could you please share the exact words of the letter they sent to you regarding application rejection for our analysis and enlightening??

D

drgladiator

@ Faani...thats so sad to hear...do not lose heart...apply with PCC, BC,Funds asap...u might get lucky...
For other confused memebers benefit, dear Faani, can u pls write(reproduce in ditto words) the letter here which u received frm CIO...u can write XYZ in place of ur name/address....it will clear doubts..
god bless

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not dishurted at the moment,if its best for me Allah will help me,they mentioned and higligted check list ,some are tick and in one case they higlighted my birth certificate,PCC with green high lighter,they did not mentioned any more thing,just higlighted with green highlighter,i thing due to fees my application with all suporting doc was returned,I submited 550 CAD and apply not accopny with my family but they demanded extra fee 550 my spouces and 150 for my child,so u dnt only worried for PCC,so its not only PCC,if your application is copmlete according to fees than dnt be worried,thy just higlighted this req.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Faanni said:
I am not dishurted at the moment,if its best for me Allah will help me,they mentioned and higligted check list ,some are tick and in one case they higlighted my birth certificate,PCC with green high lighter,they did not mentioned any more thing,just higlighted with green highlighter,i thing due to fees my application with all suporting doc was returned,I submited 550 CAD and apply not accopny with my family but they demanded extra fee 550 my spouces and 150 for my child,so u dnt only worried for PCC,so its not only PCC,if your application is copmlete according to fees than dnt be worried,thy just higlighted this req.
Thanks for the info Faanni! and best of luck to you! Now, please collect all the required docs and launch the application again with full faith... no one knows whether the 1000 cap in your noc reached or not.... do give it another try!

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can any body tel me plz is processing fess is refundable r not??

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Faanni said:
can any body tel me plz is processing fess is refundable r not??
As per CIC website, if they return an application without processing, fee would also be returned. But if the application is processed (given a file no.) and rejected later because of some missing documents/information etc., at that stage, fee is not refundable.

Thanks

yoyojaab

Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faanni said:
Dear all.

It's very very weird.Normally CIO should take more time than 3 days to start initial process.
It seems someone make our thread to be panic.
BTW if it's true,faanni could u elaborate or show us the reply from CIO?