+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
e70 said:
Hi Everyone,

Please I need your advise urgently. My initial application was received on March 10, 2010 and was returned on May 7 due to credit card error. I only got to know about this yesterday because I was out of town for some time. Please what do I do now?

Regards,

E70
You have to qualify as per the new rules wef 26 June 2010 to resend your application. Pls. visit the cic website for details of the new NOC demand list & submission rules.

e70

Jun 23, 2010
Yukon,

Thank you for the prompt response. I do qualify(MY NOC is 3152). My puzzle now is whether I need to include other documents or just resend the package they returned with the payment.

E70

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have some confusion in mind or may b its my thinking that CB and me both relating to NOC 1122,it is also possible that this NOC copmplted 1000 application and thy start working on this noc

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
e70 said:
Yukon,

Thank you for the prompt response. I do qualify(MY NOC is 3152). My puzzle now is whether I need to include other documents or just resend the package they returned with the payment.

E70
Yes, as per new rules you have to send all documents to CIO, Sydney except Police Certificate. That will be asked by the VO later. Their is nothing called as pre- 26 June processing. All applications received after 26 June 2010 will be assessed as per prevailing rules!

D

drgladiator

it is clearly mentioned in new delhi VO checklist that u need to send notarised copies of birth certificate of ur, ur spouse's and ur children's

GUR2010 said:
Dear Faanni,

Did they specifically mention about the birth certificate of your wife because I am also not having the same for my spouse. So, don't know what to do ?

Thanks

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
e70 said:
So, apart from my IELTS result, what else do I need to include?

E70
Read This:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
drgladiator said:
it is clearly mentioned in new delhi VO checklist that u need to send notarised copies of birth certificate of ur, ur spouse's and ur children's

Dr. Sahab,

As I do not have birth certificate of my spouse (I am principal applicant and I have mine), so I was assuming that they might accept her edu. certificate as the birth proof.

But seeing this, it seems there are chances of rejection even if I attach my DOB certificate and don provide for my wife.

Best Regards

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi FMA and others,

I had to attend to a personal emergency and so was not online for about a week now :(. I see no big changes as of now :) :)

Well, I'm a bit relieved that PCCs are not required as of now, but here comes the issue with my passport's details :(

As discussed earlier in this thread, my place of birth is different in birth certificate and passport. They entered my native place as my place of birth. I guess it's no point sending the applications without birth certificates as they will be returned anyway :-\

I can change the details in my passport, but they will issues a new booklet only, i have my online appointment day after tomorrow and hoping to send the application package the day after i receive the new passport. BTW do anyone know if they will reissue passports via Tatkal? What is the earliest i can get the passport if i submit the application day after tomorrow? The IELTS will arrive this friday :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hello Indra

WElcome back I was just thinking y u are absent from forum, hope all is good with u.

Re: passport yes tatkal will work u have two tatkals scheme one is 3000 and other one is 5000 [im not sure if i am right in amount] but the bigger amount will get u passport within a week. so if u need urgently u can go for it.

Yes birth certificate hope u might have read about CB and he sent me his letter from CIO they have returned his/her application important contents of that letter I posted last night u can go throug it.

Pcc as you know it is not required now.

wishing u all the best for ur Ielt's result.

Cheers

FMA

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
drgladiator said:

Yeah I think you really have to go with what your VO specific checklist says.

London just says "birth certificates, marriage certificates" etc, but the paragraph on the front says that only send originals if specifically asked for, otherwise send notarized copies, urgo we sent notarized photocopies.

I think it's birth certificates for ALL applicants (PA/spouse/children) and then any marriage certificates and other documents which are necessary.

Wayne.

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Cappuccino said:
Yeah I think you really have to go with what your VO specific checklist says.

London just says "birth certificates, marriage certificates" etc, but the paragraph on the front says that only send originals if specifically asked for, otherwise send notarized copies, urgo we sent notarized photocopies.

I think it's birth certificates for ALL applicants (PA/spouse/children) and then any marriage certificates and other documents which are necessary.

Wayne.
Hi,
If I submitt POF of 2 months back,rather than current one,will it make a problem and will CIC return my application or verify from my bank??
What are the points of checking POF?at CIC or VO?
If I submitt my current employer letter of 2 months back,rather than sending date ,will it make a problem and will CIC return my application or verify from my employer??
Kindly guide me..................
My present employer job would complete its 4 years on 26 sept. 2010 ,so what do you think better to send my application in last september 2010.Note I have 17 years experience but don't have past employers duties.I have past employers contract letter but not duties,so considering about this present employer job.
thanx...................

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
Hi. I have just sent my application today. Add me..thanks

e70

Jun 23, 2010
Hello People,

I'm sorry for bothering you Guys, please can someone help me to itemize all the documents I must attach when resubmitting my application?

Regards,

E70

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have a very nice post from indira_prab in this thread only. Please read it would be of grat help if you are from India