Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
physiocraze said:
Hai Cam

Yes, it is entirely different from my 2005 application file number.

[/quote

be happy....congrats....u r in q.....next pitstop...ur VO

C

Cam1234

physiocraze said:
Hai Cam

I think congratulations are in order then! Hopefully we will all hear about our numbers through emails we will receive in November... that is when I had expected the first AOR's to surface anyway.

If we don't receive any AORs in November, then I will start to worry about the 33 weeks. In general though, Minister Kenney says in his speech, on June 26, that these new measures are being placed because we would like to eliminate the potential of a future backlog and make processing times shorter.

33 weeks will create a new backlog and would show the new policies enacted have failed only four months after they were implemented. What a embarrassment that would be for the current administration. I am quite certain 33 weeks is the time WITHIN WHICH we should all expect to hear something, and AORs in November would prove that.

Good luck to all,
Cam

mateen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30.3.2011 to warsaw
Hi all
please add me to the spreadsheet
NOC 3111
rec by CIO on 27 oct
visa office damascus
payment method CC
PC not be sent

BR
mateen

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
I think congratulations are in order then! Hopefully we will all hear about our numbers through emails we will receive in November... that is when I had expected the first AOR's to surface anyway.

If we don't receive any AORs in November, then I will start to worry about the 33 weeks. In general though, Minister Kenney says in his speech, on June 26, that these new measures are being placed because we would like to eliminate the potential of a future backlog and make processing times shorter.

33 weeks will create a new backlog and would show the new policies enacted have failed only four months after they were implemented. What a embarrassment that would be for the current administration. I am quite certain 33 weeks is the time WITHIN WHICH we should all expect to hear something, and AORs in November would prove that.

Good luck to all,
Cam
Well certainly I'd like to believe that, I guess November is a telling month. If we get to the end of November with no AORs then we can be pretty sure they are deliberately delaying them.

Perhaps, as you say, the 33 weeks means the time they expect the entire 2010-2011 quota to be shipped off to the visa offices.

Hopefully we should see the first few AORs within the next few weeks if indeed CIC are serious about making sure they don't get a second backlog.

Wayne.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
physiocraze said:
Hai Cam

CONGRATS to all for client id thing..and now hopefully very soon, v may hear a flood of AOR's.!!!
Physiocraze, y dont u try checking ur applic. status as u've got ur client id now..
as earlier suggested by CB also..

This is the link:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

berry

Sep 16, 2010
Thank you for all those who gave their encouragement and sympathy.Things haven`t got any better the return package has not reachhed the post office in my country and its been 2 months.Canadian call center officers claim there`s nothing they can do that they are not resposible at all.I wasn`t ready to give up so I came up with all my documants again the pasdt few days.But just now was further diaapoited to find that my ielts certificate is a year old.They state that it should be not more than a year when submitting.Its valid for another year but its just a year old.This sucks.Now I guess I should give up.Its finally over.I had such high hopes cause I live in a really horrible country this was my one hope.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Berry: Don't give up because of IELTS. Get it done and send it in. What do seniors think....could the package be sent with the IELTS score on hand and evidence that the next exam will be done on .....date and original will be forwarded to CIO? A letter explaining that your package was lost after leaving CIO to explain WHY your original IELTS has not been included at the outset. Would it work? I am not sure as I type which NOC you are in, but if it is one with low numbers it might be safer to wait until you have the new results....DON'T GIVE UP and regret it later. Good Luck

C

Cam1234

berry said:
I had such high hopes cause I live in a really horrible country this was my one hope.
Then don't give up man! I see that you are in 1122, can you or your wife qualify under another NOC?? Take a good look at the NOCs one more time... I know what a pain it must be to take that exam again, but just imagine how happy you would be once you succeed and move to Canada.

And if it is absolutely impossible to find another NOC, then prepare yourself to apply first thing in the beginning of July 2011. What is one year after all, nothing.

Best of luck to you Berry,
Cam

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
Berry: Don't give up because of IELTS. Get it done and send it in. What do seniors think....could the package be sent with the IELTS score on hand and evidence that the next exam will be done on .....date and original will be forwarded to CIO? A letter explaining that your package was lost after leaving CIO to explain WHY your original IELTS has not been included at the outset. Would it work?
Great idea, when the application was originally sent the IELTS was valid. If the application would have been received by Berry he may have had the time to re-submit with a valid IELTS, but the application never arrived and now the IELTS have expired. I think your letter is a very good idea. Berry what do you have to lose, maybe by resubmitting with this letter they will accept it. Sit down think about everything and make your own decision.

I can tell you from personal experience that the immigration officers are "human" and care... this is a very sad thing that has happened to you.

Cam

berry

Sep 16, 2010
Pippin said:
Berry: Don't give up because of IELTS. Get it done and send it in. What do seniors think....could the package be sent with the IELTS score on hand and evidence that the next exam will be done on .....date and original will be forwarded to CIO? A letter explaining that your package was lost after leaving CIO to explain WHY your original IELTS has not been included at the outset. Would it work? I am not sure as I type which NOC you are in, but if it is one with low numbers it might be safer to wait until you have the new results....DON'T GIVE UP and regret it later. Good Luck

Thanks for your encouragement.I really wish there was a way I could send this result too cause I spent alot of money getting another copy of my ielts the second time.My NOC1122 so I guess sitting for another exam may not work.

berry

Sep 16, 2010
Cam1234 said:
Great idea, when the application was originally sent the IELTS was valid. If the application would have been received by Berry he may have had the time to re-submit with a valid IELTS, but the application never arrived and now the IELTS have expired. I think your letter is a very good idea. Berry what do you have to lose, maybe by resubmitting with this letter they will accept it. Sit down think about everything and make your own decision.

I can tell you from personal experience that the immigration officers are "human" and care... this is a very sad thing that has happened to you.

Cam
Thanks Cam thats very encouraging.Your right I dont really have much to loose.I appriciate the advice.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Dear all,
A friend of mine in canada called cic and here are what is mentioned and i hope that you dont all get disappointed.
The current process is like that, first is the intial review of the application once it is recieved which takes 2 months now. After the intial review, an application is either incomplete and will be returned or it is complete and then comes the next step which is the assessment step taking according to current situation around 33 weeks on average. It could be more or it could be less according to the load they are having. Applications will be handled according to the que they are having. After the assessment step, they will send an email to those who included their email in their applications telling them about their status and what is next.

Regarding rejected packages, it may take a month or two to be returned back to the applicant's address. Remmember that larger packages will take longer time to get back.

I hope current times change and that faster steps are taken with the newest ministrial instructions as long as it has limited number of applicants and as long as complete documents have been sent. That is how i think and hope too :)

Canadian Love

Sep 26, 2010
I keep telling you all to stop assuming stuff. I just got my client ID #. Application filed Sept 9, CC cashed Sept 15. CIC says all applications cashed are counted towards cap. This means that the 1000 will not be applications based on eligibility review but on completeness check. They will be closing noc1122 soon.

Thanks

harvin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-20-2010, CC charged Oct-27-10
IELTS Request
Sent along with app 8.5
File Transfer...
RBVO - Mar-25-11
My CC was just charged !!! phew - App recd Oct-20, CC charged today. Very relieved man now!

My letter explaining missing 'date' field on section-b is on its way, and will reach them on monday/tuesday.

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moori said:
Dear all,
A friend of mine in canada called cic and here are what is mentioned and i hope that you dont all get disappointed.
The current process is like that, first is the intial review of the application once it is recieved which takes 2 months now. After the intial review, an application is either incomplete and will be returned or it is complete and then comes the next step which is the assessment step taking according to current situation around 33 weeks on average. It could be more or it could be less according to the load they are having. Applications will be handled according to the que they are having. After the assessment step, they will send an email to those who included their email in their applications telling them about their status and what is next.

Regarding rejected packages, it may take a month or two to be returned back to the applicant's address. Remmember that larger packages will take longer time to get back.

I hope current times change and that faster steps are taken with the newest ministrial instructions as long as it has limited number of applicants and as long as complete documents have been sent. That is how i think and hope too :)
In my opinion the 33 weeks is the average for the whole process, in my undestanding CIC changed the process to complete it in one year to avoid raising applications from one year to another (June to June), in other words CIC is trying to close any application no more than a year.

I hope we will start to receive AOR this year for applicants who apply after June 26.

Be patience!