File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
About letter draft

We are not their clients! We are people, looking for another country to be our home. We are asking them to accept us, provide us social security, share their values and achievements. Please, refrain from stating they own us something. We have to be thankful for any opportunity they give us!!!

So, I propose to emphases on how they can facilitate the process for benefit of both sides!

1. Short communications on web will reduce calls and working people/hours. Economic benefit is always considered.
2. To clarify process of issuing AORs and return policy of non-eligible applications.
3. Including small "return package" fee in order not to lose important papers.
4. Warn them about our concern of possible Identity Stealings!!! This one should definitely work.
5. 33 weeks - no information on site, but Call Centre workers promote this timing that is much longer than before.
6. Will they change the NOC list in the light of almost finished 1122 NOC?
7. What will be the destiny of those applications that will be caught between completeness and eligibility test when CAP on that particular NOC will be full?
8. If CAP for a particular NOC will be full, but at the VO stage some applicants will withdraw their applications or will be considered non-eligible under medical or background check, will this re-open door for this NOC applications? Which applications will be considered to replace them?

Please, do start the letter with gratefull word about their good willing to accept us and that we are writing this letter only because we see the process from the other side, that can be in shadow for dicision makers. And our only will is to help the process to be transparent and painless for both sides.

To all the good people, who does not agree with my position. Just imagine for one minute, a stranger is knocking your door asking for a phone ring or maybe some food. And then he is starting to argue that your phone is working bad or your food is tasting bad and asking for something better. For how long will you let this person to argue in your house?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cur-Rozen said:
About letter draft

We are not their clients! We are people, looking for another country to be our home. We are asking them to accept us, provide us social security, share their values and achievements. Please, refrain from stating they own us something. We have to be thankful for any opportunity they give us!!!

So, I propose to emphases on how they can facilitate the process for benefit of both sides!

1. Short communications on web will reduce calls and working people/hours. Economic benefit is always considered.
2. To clarify process of issuing AORs and return policy of non-eligible applications.
3. Including small "return package" fee in order not to lose important papers.
4. Warn them about our concern of possible Identity Stealings!!! This one should definitely work.
5. 33 weeks - no information on site, but Call Centre workers promote this timing that is much longer than before.
6. Will they change the NOC list in the light of almost finished 1122 NOC?
7. What will be the destiny of those applications that will be caught between completeness and eligibility test when CAP on that particular NOC will be full?
8. If CAP for a particular NOC will be full, but at the VO stage some applicants will withdraw their applications or will be considered non-eligible under medical or background check, will this re-open door for this NOC applications? Which applications will be considered to replace them?

Please, do start the letter with gratefull word about their good willing to accept us and that we are writing this letter only because we see the process from the other side, that can be in shadow for dicision makers. And our only will is to help the process to be transparent and painless for both sides.

To all the good people, who does not agree with my position. Just imagine for one minute, a stranger is knocking your door asking for a phone ring or maybe some food. And then he is starting to argue that your phone is working bad or your food is tasting bad and asking for something better. For how long will you let this person to argue in your house?
A very good list!

I agree our approach should be constructive, and not destructive. It may also help to ask if the some or all of the above questions and answers can be placed into their frequently asked questions list on the website.

But also - although I agree we should not put it across in this way - but we ARE their clients. We pay them an exceptional amount in both money and our time in preparing what they have asked for, I don't think it's too much to ask for a small amount of courtesy in return.

Anyway the goal here is to get clear information and get better website information to make it clearer for thousands of other applicants too.

Wayne.

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
Let me add my 2 cents here

Many of this thread followers are in 1122, and many of them (including me) provide consulting services to the company management as to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations.

Imagine you come as a consultant to a company and they want to improve their methods/procedures/processes. What I would do? I would consider THEM as a CLIENT. If I want to sell the improvements I must show THEIR benefits. Then they will buy into the process (and that is their choice anyway).

So I wish we keep these in mind when preparing the draft, don't say what they must do (we never know what is their agenda) but propose how they can improve and what would be their benefirts. Think about them, not us. at the end of the day we all will win.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let us analyze it a bit vs. 19 Oct 2010 list.

We have only 500 applicants in as complete application. Now refer OP6.

What I understand that CIC has these application ready for first AOR.

Once first AOR is sent it would go to detailed checking (CIO) reading your experience certificate etc ( new rule). If it is OK they would check 67 points. If this meets you get second AOR and file gets transferred to VO

The figure of 500 shows very clearly that these people have been entered in the system, just waiting for first AOR (it was the same process pre 26 June

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
doc manu said:
actually i applied thru sum cic repersentative and dey askd me to send anothr package for dobirth certificate with her cover letter n we did it like 15 days aftr i send my original ....but till now donno if it has workd because dey didn send it bak to me .....my representative askd me to recheck my encashment after 10th nov ..... lets see
All the best.
keep us posted please.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
MSM-2332 said:
Let me add my 2 cents here

Many of this thread followers are in 1122, and many of them (including me) provide consulting services to the company management as to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations.

Imagine you come as a consultant to a company and they want to improve their methods/procedures/processes. What I would do? I would consider THEM as a CLIENT. If I want to sell the improvements I must show THEIR benefits. Then they will buy into the process (and that is their choice anyway).

So I wish we keep these in mind when preparing the draft, don't say what they must do (we never know what is their agenda) but propose how they can improve and what would be their benefirts. Think about them, not us. at the end of the day we all will win.
Well I always consider the client to be the guy paying the money and the company/service provider being the guys, well, providing the service FOR that money. We are the ones paying large sums of money and fees to CIC and they are the ones providing the service.

So although we are asking them to accept us into their country, very true, from a service point of view, we are definitely the clients.

Wayne.

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
Just now called CIO.
Got my Client ID number xxxxxxxx.
She told my file was created on 24th sep 2010, Further she told i will get an E-mail once the decision is made.
Waiting for my E-mail eagerly

cheers :-* :-* :-*

GPS

Oct 19, 2010
Hi Wayne and others... PLEASE HELP and ADVICE

My app was returned and I got it day before yesterday for lack of two docs. I have arranged the DOCs. now..... Should I send the app again ? What are the chances of making it....
Category : 1122

Pls. advice

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you asked what is the time frame you should expect

physiocraze said:
Just now called CIO.
She told my file was created on 24th sep 2010, Further she told i will get an i mail once the decision is made.
Waiting for my email eagerly

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apologies but chances are very less. They have published today that 865 already considered

GPS said:
Hi Wayne and others... PLEASE HELP and ADVICE

My app was returned and I got it day before yesterday for lack of two docs. I have arranged the DOCs. now..... Should I send the app again ? What are the chances of making it....
Category : 1122

Pls. advice

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
Cappuccino said:
Well I always consider the client to be the guy paying the money and the company/service provider being the guys, well, providing the service FOR that money. We are the ones paying large sums of money and fees to CIC and they are the ones providing the service.

So although we are asking them to accept us into their country, very true, from a service point of view, we are definitely the clients.

Wayne.
I am not arguing on that point. We ARE their clients.
I am just suggesting to look at it from a different prospective too. Let's assume you own a dragstore and I am coming to buy some medicines. I am paying you money and I am your client. Now, I see that from management/process point of view, you have lots of opportunities to improve the way you serve me and other clients. Then, you become my client although you are not paying for this. How then do I address this issue?

Well there are two options. I can stay and shout what you must do for me because I am your client. Or I can try to sell you my view on how to improve in order to make you better off. This is the only difference.

All the above is certialy IMHO and I no purpose to teach or annoy anyone here.

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
physiocraze said:
Just now called CIO.
She told my file was created on 24th sep 2010, Further she told i will get an E-mail once the decision is made.
Waiting for my E-mail eagerly

WOW!!!! You got AOR??? WOW! My congartulations to you personally and all of us that the process has started!!!

Physiocraze, if I remember right, your application was received at July 19.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#immigration

website is getting updated

message as below

Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside CanadaThe tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2009, and September 30, 2010. Processing times are subject to change.

Processing times for applications received on or after June 26, 2010 are unavailable as sufficient final decision data does not exist.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it does not mean getting AOR. Client ID is different then AOR

Cur-Rozen said:
WOW!!!! You got AOR??? WOW! My congartulations to you personally and all of us that the process has started!!!

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
Cur-Rozen said:

Thank you Cur-Rozen

App Rcd by CIO July 22nd .Please change in the spread sheet also.

Cheers