Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
queencougar said:
Hello to all the Lost Londoners ;) who have picked up on this! It is such a shame that envious thoughts and the unfairness of it all marr our genuine happiness as others receive good news. However, we had no choice anyway. It couldn't have changed anything for us even if we had known that early applicants were going to be the slowest - my husband had to go start work in Canada in August 2010 without me and there was no getting round that.
On the Case specific e-mail front and the Minister Kenney e-mail front, the CSe-mail has been in for nearly three weeks now and no response.
Minister Kenney e-mail sent at a similar time and still no response.He has had other things on his mind recently, such as the election and is probably having a beer to celebrate as we speak. ::) Maybe then he will respond to our e-mails. Has anyone else received anything?
My husband is moving into our new house this week and so we will need to send a change of address notification. I am loathe to do this over the ECAS system as no-one at the VO seems to be looking at ours anyway :(
Can anyone advise the best method for updating our address to ensure that it receives an acknowledgement?
well as for me queencougar, I notified twice through the online system, no response even after 2 months :D ... plus I sent the same in written via post... no response :p ... besides, I emailed them some 3 months ago, no response :p ... If you find any method in which they reply, kindly tell me the same as well :D ... Can't really understand what's happening there!

Ammaar

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Diagnosis of Singapore VO: reason behind the delaying of MR :mad:

Now, it is easy to understand what's going on with the applications of Singapore VO.
2nd AOR errupted/came in due time but MR is stuck as it is not in the right position.
Solution: we have to pull it out surgically
8)

regards,
Dr.Hasib
This is extremely funny. Super!!!

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
odin2404 said:
Sorry asked the question before seeing your dd answer. Cannot fathom what the hold might be then.
The trend that I hav observed is that NDVO send out PPs within 2-4 weeks post DD encashment. Though lot of people of pre 26 June hav got thr PPs back in 2-3 weeks (post encashment), here we see that most of us barring Grasshopper are close to exceed that timeline.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Oh i can beat that :eek:. I had even received a call from NDVO asking for confirmation whether i did indeed write to them for change of address and guess what i received my 2nd AOR and Meds request at the old address. Now if there is anything better than that please let me know too. :-X

ammaartahir said:
well as for me queencougar, I notified twice through the online system, no response even after 2 months :D ... plus I sent the same in written via post... no response :p ... besides, I emailed them some 3 months ago, no response :p ... If you find any method in which they reply, kindly tell me the same as well :D ... Can't really understand what's happening there!

Ammaar

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
ammaartahir said:
IMO, it doesn't depend on the complexity of the case at hand; had it been like this, I would've received medicals by now 'cause I think no case could be as simpler than ours! I believe it all depends on your country of origin/residence. You can clearly see in the spreadsheet, the majority of the applicants receiving the medicals/change in status to in process, are those who applied while WITHIN the UK. It could be justified that since background checks/verifications could take longer for applicants outside the UK for the London VO, but again these two are made AFTER your status changes to IN PROCESS. And for us, the status is still RBVO! I mean how could they justify this?? I don't want to say this but this clearly indicates discrimination on their part or is it something else? I hope we all get our medicals soon!

Ammaar
Good point, Ammaar and also, the background checks for us as Category 2 are so much less anyway that we should be even faster once that begins. No need for Proof of Funds or for checking husband's job history to see if he fits the NOC code. All his job in Canada needs to be is NOC group A,B or O and permanent - and that (plus other checks) has already been done last June by HRSDC when he applied for the LMO.
I am not sure why applying from outside the UK should be discriminated against at the RBVO stage, but I could see that it might take longer to get the background checks done once it goes to IN PROCESS.
The exception to that would be for those like my husband who have only living outside the UK because they had to go to Canada already to start work! For him, the background checks are just the same as for someone born and residing in the UK, as his whole life story is here to be checked right up until he left to work in Canada last August. For me, as Spouse, I am still resident in the UK, so no issue there either.
So, the mystery goes on and we wait in hope.
I am not sure what they are doing with change of address or Case Specific e-mails as I ave not found anyone who has had a reply to one from London yet, Ammaar. :(

I wish for all of us to get the news this week that we have been IN PROCESS all this time but ECAS update was just delayed. :D

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohan09 said:
Its month & a half since I completed Meds...no such line added in the ecas though.
Hey guys

I had that line added into my status when I checked yesterday. I completed my meds a month back and it says "Medicals have been received" or something like that.

B

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And to Odin's question...I have no clue if my DD was encashed or not and I also have no clue if I can ever find out before I get my "Decision Made". :(

B

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
I'm afraid this is the only logical explanation. Shame on them!
I'd love to agree with you about this but the fact is that there have been too few MRs released by London VO so far to be sure of anything. Also, if I remember correctly, there was a Dubai applicant who received her MR last month.

The only educated guess I can make by looking at the spreadsheet is.......they take all our applications, throw them in the air and then process the ones that land on the officer's table.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
ammaartahir said:
IMO, it doesn't depend on the complexity of the case at hand; had it been like this, I would've received medicals by now 'cause I think no case could be as simpler than ours! I believe it all depends on your country of origin/residence. You can clearly see in the spreadsheet, the majority of the applicants receiving the medicals/change in status to in process, are those who applied while WITHIN the UK. It could be justified that since background checks/verifications could take longer for applicants outside the UK for the London VO, but again these two are made AFTER your status changes to IN PROCESS. And for us, the status is still RBVO! I mean how could they justify this?? I don't want to say this but this clearly indicates discrimination on their part or is it something else? I hope we all get our medicals soon!

Ammaar
I am within the UK and I am waiting like you.Where is the discrimination?

I will advise patience and lets do away with the conspiracy theories. When it is our turn we will be attended to. We can make assumptions about order of processing but only the VO knows what they have to deal with while processing each application.

Ecas is not designed for applications made from outside Canada so it is not always accurate so don't base your conclusions on it.

Just wish all the successful guys the best and look forward to when you receive some good news.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Updated in the Intl tracker. I don't have access to the ND VO tracker so someone with access will do it.....

My timeline is similar to yours and I'm still RBVO.........

Not sure if encashment suggests anything but your application will have to go 'In Process' first to get MR/PPR/RPRF.........

JasonBourne

vicky777 said:
Dear seniors,

I have filled my application in Oct 2010 under FSW1 Category 1122 code , VO – New Delhi, which is been received by CIC nova Scotia on 25/10/2010. Received my First Per on 23rd of Feb2011 & 2 AOR from New Delhi dated 21/03/2011. Till now status on ECAS shows RBVO. .....

First of all, pls update my details in ND VO tracker & Forum. Pls let me know does this encashment suggest any thing ie. Whether I will receive call for medical

Regards,
Vicky 777

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
I'd love to agree with you about this but the fact is that there have been too few MRs released by London VO so far to be sure of anything. Also, if I remember correctly, there was a Dubai applicant who received her MR last month.

The only educated guess I can make by looking at the spreadsheet is.......they take all our applications, throw them in the air and then process the ones that land on the officer's table.
Well, the Dubai applicant is in the FSW2 category, with her husband already in Canada. So it is an exceptional case. Nevertheless, her application has been much delayed as well compared to the normal processing timeline.
Maybe it is a random selection process, but only similar to that random selection for security screening usually happens in European and American airports. Every time they select me "randomly"!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Well, the Dubai applicant is in the FSW2 category, with her husband already in Canada. So it is an exceptional case. Nevertheless, her application has been much delayed as well compared to the normal processing timeline.
Maybe it is a random selection process, but only similar to that random selection for security screening usually happens in European and American airports. Every time they select me "randomly"!
Queencougar is in the same position, her husband is already working in Canada and they have applying in the FSW2 category, yet they have not even gone In Process yet. But they are natively from the UK.

So whatever the reason behind the delays for some people I do not think it is to do with your country of origin/residence else Queencougar's application would have gone "In Process" over a month ago. So therefore I don't think there is discrimination based on country happening here.

As Wendy says, there really are too few MR's from London to really establish a pattern. I have utmost sympathy for those who have to endure undue delays, since I know how frustrating it can be, but regrettably we can't really second guess what's going on at London at the moment.

However, now the double bank holiday is passed and we have another 4 weeks before the next bank holiday, we can hopefully see some good progress going on at London VO.

Wayne.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
asaif said:
You must have an untrustworthy face, asaif! ;D
I never get selected to open my case on those few trips I take, but I always set off the alarms going through the body scanner and have to take off lots of my clothing and jewellery until it stops beeping. I usually solve it by taking off my shoes and it is the metal inside the heels that has caused it, but they still give me a thorough pat-down anyway. That could just be because I am irresistible, though :p :-*.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Added vicky777 to NDVO tracker... :)

JasonBourne said:
Updated in the Intl tracker. I don't have access to the ND VO tracker so someone with access will do it.....

My timeline is similar to yours and I'm still RBVO.........

Not sure if encashment suggests anything but your application will have to go 'In Process' first to get MR/PPR/RPRF.........

JasonBourne