4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Cappuccino said:
Queencougar is in the same position, her husband is already working in Canada and they have applying in the FSW2 category, yet they have not even gone In Process yet. But they are natively from the UK.

So whatever the reason behind the delays for some people I do not think it is to do with your country of origin/residence else Queencougar's application would have gone "In Process" over a month ago. So therefore I don't think there is discrimination based on country happening here.

As Wendy says, there really are too few MR's from London to really establish a pattern. I have utmost sympathy for those who have to endure undue delays, since I know how frustrating it can be, but regrettably we can't really second guess what's going on at London at the moment.

However, now the double bank holiday is passed and we have another 4 weeks before the next bank holiday, we can hopefully see some good progress going on at London VO.

Wayne.
Yes, all that is true. I must have missed the Cat2 Dubai one but that is hard for me to hear.
Anyway, the staff at London (and Buffalo) must now get their heads down to process as many people as they can before the new flood of applicants towards the new caps start to get into gear. That is only a few short weeks away now. If they don't start getting a move on, they will be swamped again by CIO with applications from Nurses and Managers and that will be so boring for them ;D!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
We are one of the simplest possible circumstances - just a couple, married for 16 years, no children, other dependents or ex-partners, both professionals with no criminal convictions and plenty of points for everything PLUS we are CAT 2, which is supposed to be processed as a priority category. My husband, the principal applicant has been working in Canada since September 2010, has a positive LMO and TWP (which were already approved by HRSDC before the application for PR was submitted), has a social security number, Canadian healthcare through his job and has just completed and submitted his first Canadian tax return!
Our situation is so straightforward - my husband has only ever had 3 employers in his whole career, so checking his job history would be a doddle. We do not need Proof of Funds to be checked or that my OH's work history fits an NOC category on the list (both not required for Category 2), so there is even less to be done on the background checks than any Category 1. We have never lived in any other country and our travels have been less than 5 European-only holidays until our first trip to Canada three years ago.
Our application was received on the 7th September, we have had one of the longest waits for PER at 138 days and have not even gone to IN PROCESS on ECAS yet.

So, in short, it cannot be simpler applications that are getting processed or we would be at the front of the queue.
I have no idea what the situation is, but it is not done in order of date or by simplest first, at least at London.
I am at a loss to know what is taking so long and while I am thrilled for those who have received their Visas and for those who have got Med Requests from London, I am so sad that those of us who tried hard to get our applications in as soon as possible after the June 26th changes (we drove for several hours to the only venue with a free place in August for my OH to take his IELTS just to get it done before he went to Canada) should find that we are still waiting while other later applicants are surging ahead.
Well, maybe we can wait even longer than you for gettingour PER.....
It's going to be 120 days on 13th of May, but I think we're not going to get out PER before the end of August....
It's driving me crazy, because we have a simular "Life" like yours to check for CIO, but it's taking them ages!!!
Our AEO is valid till June 2012, but our employer set up his jobofferletter wich has a validationtime till the end of this year....
I don't want to lose this job and his interest, just because CIO has very lazy officers who are not treating people fare by reviewing the applications as they come in!...

Take care!

Kind regards,
Louise!

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
canady said:

Come on, man...

Firstly,
I should agree that Cairo as well as Moori should be writers ;)

Secondly,
After a terrible experience with an immigration consultant, i may became a lawyer to my case ;D

Thirdly,
Actually, I am a Communication and IT engineer. My wife is the pharmacist (main applicant). ;)

Anyway, i really wish you, Cairo , all Cairo VO applicants and actually all the applicants in this wonderful forum to get their Visa(s) before July 2011. Everyone has done great and i wish we all catch our dreams. :) :) :)

canady

Yeah Canady :)
Thanks for your words ... Actually July is somehow far :)
I also hope this week or next one you will hear something ...

Magdy

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Yes, all that is true. I must have missed the Cat2 Dubai one but that is hard for me to hear.
Anyway, the staff at London (and Buffalo) must now get their heads down to process as many people as they can before the new flood of applicants towards the new caps start to get into gear. That is only a few short weeks away now. If they don't start getting a move on, they will be swamped again by CIO with applications from Nurses and Managers and that will be so boring for them ;D!
Yep, it was Destiny8479. You could check her last post to read more about it.

Well, London? Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock!!!! You'd think having the Big Ben around would help someone keep time!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
Even if CIO start processing >J2011 applications straight away, and remember last year it was severals months before any of the >J2010 applications were looked at, it is likely to take a couple of months before any of them reach the visa offices.

So I think the "new" applications won't get to the visa offices until September at the earliest, giving a few months for them to clear >J2010 and some >F2008.

Wayne.

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello All,

It seems there are only a few interview calls from Delhi and I am one of them scheduled on May 19th.,,,Just would like to know any one has already attended an interview there this year...Ravi and Majorhell are scheduled on 13th May.. so any experiences please share guys.

Seniors please help with any information regarding the same... i found only question on the internet but no answers..

aSHOK... :D

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Louise-01 said:
Well, maybe we can wait even longer than you for gettingour PER.....
It's going to be 120 days on 13th of May, but I think we're not going to get out PER before the end of August....
It's driving me crazy, because we have a simular "Life" like yours to check for CIO, but it's taking them ages!!!
Our AEO is valid till June 2012, but our employer set up his jobofferletter wich has a validationtime till the end of this year....
I don't want to lose this job and his interest, just because CIO has very lazy officers who are not treating people fare by reviewing the applications as they come in!...

Take care!

Kind regards,
Louise!
Still don't understand why CIO have decided to "sit on" our applications while recent applicants are getting PER within a month. What's more worrying is not knowing when the CIO are going to have a look at our applications or what's going to happen come July 2011 in the light of the expected changes to the FSW and a new MI.

9j

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
kpkinnera said:
May12th Ashok not 13th May for both
Thanks for correcting me Pavan...

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odin2404 said:
Thanks Bindu, was wondering why I dont see the med rcvd line when clearly they've rcvd and cashed my dd. Meds were done over a month ago. ???

Ur right. Keeps us all guessing.
Odin..IMO ur file no is B05, post 29th sept cases (with file no E0) were listed in GCMS,ur file is in old system...so it maybe it would not show medicals recieved.....but show status to decision made directly on or before visa stamping.
Just a thought

CB

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
No idea... :( :( Bank is not confirming the same...

Rgds,Raj.

odin2404 said:
To all who have the extra medicals rcvd line added....

Has youre RPRF draft been encashed?

Thanks Guys

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolbreeze said:
Hello,
Need advice on PCC.

I just received my new passport. And I have about 35 days to submit PCC to New Delhi VO.

If I apply tomorrow, when can I expect to get my PCC from local area SHO in Delhi?

Or will it be faster with Passport office in Delhi?

thanks
Get it from Passport office Delhi...u will get it by evening

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
CB said:
Odin..IMO ur file no is B05, post 29th sept cases (with file no E0) were listed in GCMS,ur file is in old system...so it maybe it would not show medicals recieved.....but show status to decision made directly on or before visa stamping.
Just a thought

CB
Thanks CB, at this point all coherent POVs are welcome.

B

bkcnbr

Dear Admin friends

Plz Update the details in the ND Tracker

In Process -started processing on 26th April 2011.

Thanks

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Good point, Ammaar and also, the background checks for us as Category 2 are so much less anyway that we should be even faster once that begins. No need for Proof of Funds or for checking husband's job history to see if he fits the NOC code. All his job in Canada needs to be is NOC group A,B or O and permanent - and that (plus other checks) has already been done last June by HRSDC when he applied for the LMO.
I am not sure why applying from outside the UK should be discriminated against at the RBVO stage, but I could see that it might take longer to get the background checks done once it goes to IN PROCESS.
The exception to that would be for those like my husband who have only living outside the UK because they had to go to Canada already to start work! For him, the background checks are just the same as for someone born and residing in the UK, as his whole life story is here to be checked right up until he left to work in Canada last August. For me, as Spouse, I am still resident in the UK, so no issue there either.
So, the mystery goes on and we wait in hope.
I am not sure what they are doing with change of address or Case Specific e-mails as I ave not found anyone who has had a reply to one from London yet, Ammaar. :(

I wish for all of us to get the news this week that we have been IN PROCESS all this time but ECAS update was just delayed. :D
@ Queencougar...background checks are same in all the cases..residents or no..no exception in that...only exception is u dont have to show POFBeing AEO case).....
In recent days Applicants with AEO are the hardest hit lots....nearly all files have stopped moving...checking authenticity of employer..and confirmation from HRSDC is taking time..My Opinion ur case will take time....
CB