Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Hi Louise

First of all thanks for congratulating me .. :)
Secondly, if you read the forum page further, you will notice username "JMSS" also got his PER (after 189 days)... and yes his file reached CIC on OCT 5th 2010 (Fee encashed on 7th OCT in 2 days) and PER on 12th April 2011 :eek: Not sure how CIC take it forward !!!

Louise-01 said:
moabbasi wrote:
AMAZING!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
I'm very happy for you, but it know now for sure something is going on with our file.....
First I thought it may have to do with our AEO, but you proof that's not the question!
I'm getting more frustrated by the minute....
Reviewing files on order when they come in....my @ ss!!!!

WAKE UP CIO, TAKE A LOOK AT THE FILES SUBMITTED AROUND CHRISTMASTIME AND GIVE AN ANSWER PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Cappuccino said:
Yes :) Although be honest, did you know or did you Google it? ;)

Wayne.
Googled it..... ;D

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1600 Pages!!! I think its time for our first 'Visa issued' post people!!! Come on VOs!!!!

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
canady said:
Dear all,

I've been quite busy to follow the forum for many days. i was surprised it has jumped to p.1597. UNBELIEVABLE! :Congratulations to all and anyone who have received any good news. :)

I wish i could thank everyone who has supported me in time. But i know, guys you will excuse me. I was really busy and not in the mood. So let me now express how thankful i am for every one who supported me because it really has made a difference with me.

Dear Amro elsayed,

You have always proved that you are a good and faithful brother. Thank you, brother for your SMS. But i have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline. I thought i would collect everything within a week but it seems i was dreaming. I'm in EGYPT, man!!!!

Dear engy,

Thank you for your kind words and wish everything be well in your file.

Dear Travel Dream,

I really appreciate your advice. It is really helpful. But i don't know if it is right to send them experience certificate now with job duties from the government or this contradiction with what i wrote to them previously that the governmental institute refused to release it, will confuse them??

We have already sent a very well and good written experience certificate from the drug factory she worked for.I think it was more than enough for them.

But the question that drives me crazy is that:
Will they will consider her work in private section illegal since she is registered with the government?
Can any one share opinions??

Dear Cam1234,

You have always proved how a good and faithful friend you are. You are one of the those people i will keep in mind to meet them one day.Thank you, man. Your post to me has really made a difference.

Dear victory,

I really appreciate your kind words and support. I'm grateful, man.

Dear Cairo,

Your words have inspired me.You made me realize the fact that they called to help our file not to refuse it. When i read your kind and great words i retrieved the trust in myself. You were right, man. I have always thought we have a very strong and well presented file that it is unlikely to fail for such stupid mistakes. You made me realize it's all about getting more proves and documents. Really thank you.

Dear indira,

Thanks a lot for your words and hope you get your visa stamped very soon.

Dear magdy580,

Thanks for support, man. Believe me, those documents in specific are much harder to get and prove than any other ones we sent before. But I'm still fighting and I'm doing my best with my wife.

Dear smaar,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your IELTS. Pls hang on. You can do it, man. I'm sure, you can do better in the next exam.Just concentrate and make extra effort. And put your dreams in front of you.
I'm praying for you.

Dear Moori,

oooh Moori!, what can i say to you? I was turning pages to read your reply. I don't know why i always feel that you feel exactly what I'm feeling and going through! Your reply meant a lot to me. Thank you, brother. I'm so grateful. Feeling that there are people who know exactly what is going on and supporting you not to fall down, makes a very big difference and worth posting.

Dear basmallah,

I'm so grateful to your kind words. You always be absent for a while then you come and appear with great spirit to congratulate or to encourage others. I'm telling you: my wife have done every possible trick and still fighting. In fact, i admire her way and patience with those people! But she and me are determinant to get every single paper that we think it will help whatever it takes.

Dear friends,

Let me remind you:
An officer from the VO has called my wife(the main applicant) to ask for explanation and clarification regarding:

1) long overlapping period between her work in the governmental institution and her work in a drug factoy.
2) Very long delay in writing the contract with the drug factory.

Here are the documents i could get so far:

(1)From the factory:

- proof of the date she started her work
- employment history acknowledging that she received her salary from the first day she worked and that she resigned according to her own desire.
- two annual contracts (the first contract wasn't sent with the documents before). (still there is a period of 9 months without contract)
- proof that she has successfully passed her probation period and approval from the production manager to start preparing a contract.
- different payment slips belonging to different periods and two of them belong to the 9 months without contract

(2) From the governmental institution:

- Proof of her leaves during the whole period of overlapping including:
- one year leave without salary
- leave for child care
- other leaves(regular leave from annual balance, sickness leave to deliver a baby, leave for child birth)

- proof that she is still registered and work for that institute but still in a leave
- proof of the orders given to cease paying her a salary during those periods(except of 11 days of regular leave and 30 days of leave to deliver a baby)

Here are my questions and would really really appreciate your opinions and thoughts,guys:

1) Do you think those documents are enough? or there is something i missed?

I think those documents are quite enough, but as Grass Hopper said, attach a cover letter explaining all this to them, I did so and it seems that the officer has understanded it in my case.

2) Do you think the VO will regard her work in the private sector was illegal since she is registered in a governmental institution? I'm so worried a bout this point.
Even though it will have no effect on the points we need, but it will have another impact regarding that the only experience certificates we sent were:

- 7 months from a pharmacy(with job duties)
- the detailed experience certificate from the drug factory.
and i haven't send experience certificate from the governmental institution because they totally refused.

( working in private sectors is very well known and familiar in Egypt since working in a government is like working for free! Her salary there was 250 LE!!!!)

If there is a clause or article in the contract or whatever stating that it is forbidden to work for another entity while working for them and on leave, then only there might be a problem, but again I think its not their issue - I hope.

3) The documents from the governmental institute are signed from the ministry of foreign affairs but those from the factory are only signed and stamped in the factory (knowing that it is a well known and reputable one).
will this be a problem?

Absolutely no ... I have sent my contracts and reference letters (originals) signed and stamped by the company only and they haven't objected :)

4) The officer didn't mention anything about a deadline. I took a vacation from my work to help my wife getting every thing but i doubt i can send any thing before next Monday. I have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline but they didn't reply. Any ideas?

Just send them the papers you have obtained, and wait. In their 2nd AOR, they mentioned that they will not reply for any correspondance if the process is still within the timeline. I hope they will send you the medicals immediately :)

Please give me a feedback. I really appreciate your help.

Dear Canady,
Please find my comments to your questiones in purple.
That is what I think and feel, I mean not to be followed as a guideline, please guys comment whenever possible to help Canady...

Magdy

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
Hi Guys,

Till Last Night my e-cas was ok , showing my status that :pER - complete" , But now its has disappeared, every time I try to use my UCI no and its says your application is not processing yet

need help - what should I do , Just leave it like that or call the VO

pls help

cheers

charlie

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canady said:
Dear all,

Please give me a feedback. I really appreciate your help.[/color]
Dear Canady, you have done a really great job! One more thing you can add if will be possible is the letter or certificate from your Tax Inspectorate (State Fiscal Body) about paying all the taxes to the state during these periods or your tax declarations if you had. It worked in my case.

Wish you good luck! Everything will be ok!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andreagail999 said:
Hi Guys,

Till Last Night my e-cas was ok , showing my status that :pER - complete" , But now its has disappeared, every time I try to use my UCI no and its says your application is not processing yet

need help - what should I do , Just leave it like that or call the VO

pls help

cheers

charlie
I wouldn't worry about this Charlie, the e-cas is horribly unreliable. In fact, even the VOs have told applicants that their E-cas status should not be considered reliable information. I'm sure everything is alright and your E-cas will change back to normal (if there us such a thing in E-cas) in a few days. To look at it positively, maybe you are being shifted onto the GCMS.

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
wenstumped said:
I wouldn't worry about this Charlie, the e-cas is horribly unreliable. In fact, even the VOs have told applicants that their E-cas status should not be considered reliable information. I'm sure everything is alright and your E-cas will change back to normal (if there us such a thing in E-cas) in a few days. To look at it positively, maybe you are being shifted onto the GCMS.
Thanks a lot for this mate, I got panicked a bit and just curious whats GCMS?

charlie

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andreagail999 said:
Thanks a lot for this mate, I got panicked a bit and just curious whats GCMS?

charlie
Global Case Management System

Its a new system they're putting into place to 'hopefully' streamline the process. At the moment though, this shift could be the reason behind the inactivity of some of the VOs.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Global Case Management System

Its a new system they're putting into place to 'hopefully' streamline the process. At the moment though, this shift could be the reason behind the inactivity of some of the VOs.
The two applicants at London to have received medical requests are both October applicants with "E00xxxxxxx" file numbers. This to me would indicate that their files details were added directly onto GCMS by CIO.

July/August and most of September applicants have file "B05xxxxxxx" numbers which I think means they were initially added onto CAIPS. So my guess is that July/August/September applicants are in the process of being added onto GCMS, or are awaiting this to happen. I think anyone from July/August/September who is "In Process" and hasn't had an email asking for further documents/PCC etc are basically through to medicals stage, but the delay is being added fully to GCMS.

That's just my guesswork though! So much for getting an advantage by applying early!

Wayne.

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wayne my friend,

why don't you send a case specific enquiry to London Visa Office?

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Congratulations JSMM !!!! That's really great news !!! :)
It also brings some hope for those of us who are still awaiting ..

Just a question, did you contact CIO (email, phonecall, fax...) to be able to get a status of your application or did you just wait for it to come?

Congratulations again !

JSMM said:
We just received our PER!!! :D

aliyah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
whoaaa.... 1600 pages? how did that happen?

Sanam Pao

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSMM said:
We just received our PER!!! :D
Congratulations!!! Although, I've already congratulated you on that "other" forum. :D