Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
canady said:
Dear all,

Let me remind you:
An officer from the VO has called my wife(the main applicant) to ask for explanation and clarification regarding:

1) long overlapping period between her work in the governmental institution and her work in a drug factoy.
2) Very long delay in writing the contract with the drug factory.

Here are the documents i could get so far:

(1)From the factory:

- proof of the date she started her work
- employment history acknowledging that she received her salary from the first day she worked and that she resigned according to her own desire.
- two annual contracts (the first contract wasn't sent with the documents before). (still there is a period of 9 months without contract)
- proof that she has successfully passed her probation period and approval from the production manager to start preparing a contract.
- different payment slips belonging to different periods and two of them belong to the 9 months without contract

(2) From the governmental institution:

- Proof of her leaves during the whole period of overlapping including:
- one year leave without salary
- leave for child care
- other leaves(regular leave from annual balance, sickness leave to deliver a baby, leave for child birth)

- proof that she is still registered and work for that institute but still in a leave
- proof of the orders given to cease paying her a salary during those periods(except of 11 days of regular leave and 30 days of leave to deliver a baby)
[/color]
[/color]

Here are my questions and would really really appreciate your opinions and thoughts,guys:

1) Do you think those documents are enough? or there is something i missed?

2) Do you think the VO will regard her work in the private sector was illegal since she is registered in a governmental institution? I'm so worried a bout this point.
Even though it will have no effect on the points we need, but it will have another impact regarding that the only experience certificates we sent were:

- 7 months from a pharmacy(with job duties)
- the detailed experience certificate from the drug factory.
and i haven't send experience certificate from the governmental institution because they totally refused.

( working in private sectors is very well known and familiar in Egypt since working in a government is like working for free! Her salary there was 250 LE!!!!)

3) The documents from the governmental institute are signed from the ministry of foreign affairs but those from the factory are only signed and stamped in the factory (knowing that it is a well known and reputable one).
will this be a problem?

4) The officer didn't mention anything about a deadline. I took a vacation from my work to help my wife getting every thing but i doubt i can send any thing before next Monday. I have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline but they didn't reply. Any ideas?

Please give me a feedback. I really appreciate your help.[/color][/b]
Hello Canady,

Endless support will come from our side to you :) As long as we are able to help with what we know, we will keep doing so.

You have done a lot with paper work and I can tell that you have clarified the overlapping peroid. Just as cairo mentioned, you gotta send those documents with trust of clarifying things to them is the purpose of asking for such documents. Just let them know clearly in your cover letter that they asked for explaination of the overlapping time and you did in one two three. Show them what you understood and what you gave to clear it for them as if rephrasing. Signing the documents from the ministry of foreign affairs is not a must. I had a pharmacy expierence which I did not sign from the foreign affairs. However I did for the contract. So overall it is not necessary. Just wanna tell you one last thing. Let your papers be so clear and organized which will help them to understand without further enquiries.

My deepest regards always, Amr

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Cairo said:
Canady dear,

First, no need to all those thanks for me. I try to look at things with a different perspective and love to help people. From there, when I look at your situation and If I were a Visa Officer, I may think this way:

For a situation like your wife's the only problem to them is the overlapping period. They may think it is a mistake or a lie to have two jobs at the same time. All they want to know is the truth and that is what you should provide them. So, the truth is she did had her overlapping period between the two jobs and you have clearly justified the reason. There is nothing wrong with having two jobs. It is absolutely legal.

Now, since you verified the whole procedure to them, they will understand and know that you (she) were precise in your resume and that this was not a mistake nor a lie. You are not criminals.

It is a simple matter in the eyes of the visa officer but not to you nor the government company that hurdled your wife. The visa officer just wants to know. They only want to help. They need you in Canada. They are not ugly. It's the other way around with others want you here and not leave. I have been seeing this everywhere. Canadians do think in a different way and you'd better start understanding this. I lived with them and I know how things work. Just be honest and straight and they will appreciate this and give you endless support.

If you look at things through that perspective, and I mean positively, I know it will work out fine with you and your wife.

Again, that is my way of looking at your situation.

Relax.

Take care.
I like your attitude cairo :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Adroit said:
Wayne my friend,

why don't you send a case specific enquiry to London Visa Office?
Hi, because if every sent case specific quiries to London Visa Office they would never have time to process any actual cases :)

So I am trying to exercise some patience. We've been "In Process" for 30 days on Friday. The longest anyone from the other visa offices has been "In Process" prior to hearing something is 45 days I think, so basically I am planning to wait until the end of April. Then send them a case specific query asking if we haven't heard anything.

It would be helpful if they'd do what some other visa offices do and send an email when they send medical requests - then you know to look out for them and also can be alerted to possible misdelivery. For all I know our medical requests were sent weeks ago and some postman posted them through the wrong door!

Anyway, we sent them a case specific query in January just informing them of my change of company name, and also we mailed them by snail mail last month with bank statements for additional proof of funding. So thinking of phrasing it to ask them to confirm they received the items and if they require any further information from us. Hopefully it won't sound too naggy then.

But let's see if anything comes up before the end of this month first.

Wayne.

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
sgcandle said:
congrattsssssssss...JSMM
May God bless you
Have you mailed or telephoned about ur application status before receiving PER?What was their reply,if any?
regards
sgcandle

Yes, I think about a month ago I sent them e-mail, they said that we should wait. Then a week ago I sent them another e-mail asking for my file number and yesterday I received PER!

pinoy1028

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2011
Doc's Request.
per received april 1,2011
AOR Received.
april 12, 1011
IELTS Request
attached,taken last dec 2010
Interview........
june 28,2011
PLEASE UPDATE MY STATUS
AOR RECEIVED APRIL12,2011

1122 Applicant

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application/ PPC request on August 27th
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
September 9th, 2011
Med's Done....
September 17th, 2011
Passport Req..
Scanned Copy request: Nov. 26, 2011 / Original Passport Request: Jan. 12, 2012
Dear Samira,

Would you please kindly empty your inbox. I have a question and my message is rejected snce your inbox is full.
Anyway the question is did you apply through an immigration lawyer or you did it individually.

Regards
Bahman

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi, because if every sent case specific quiries to London Visa Office they would never have time to process any actual cases :)

So I am trying to exercise some patience. We've been "In Process" for 30 days on Friday. The longest anyone from the other visa offices has been "In Process" prior to hearing something is 45 days I think, so basically I am planning to wait until the end of April. Then send them a case specific query asking if we haven't heard anything.

It would be helpful if they'd do what some other visa offices do and send an email when they send medical requests - then you know to look out for them and also can be alerted to possible misdelivery. For all I know our medical requests were sent weeks ago and some postman posted them through the wrong door!

Anyway, we sent them a case specific query in January just informing them of my change of company name, and also we mailed them by snail mail last month with bank statements for additional proof of funding. So thinking of phrasing it to ask them to confirm they received the items and if they require any further information from us. Hopefully it won't sound too naggy then.

But let's see if anything comes up before the end of this month first.

Wayne.

I also hope that London Visa office start issuing meds to post 26 applicants from this month

Keeping fingers crossed.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
How long does you ecase normally state RBVO ::) ::)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
smiler 11 said:
At CHC London I don't think there is any such thing as "Normal". Some people have gone "In Process" and got medical requests very soon after London received their applications. Some other unfortunate July applicants haven't even gone "In Process" yet.

I think they choose the order in which they process the applications by a combination of dice-rolling and "think of a number and multiply by your birthday".......

Wayne.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
At CHC London I don't think there is any such thing as "Normal". Some people have gone "In Process" and got medical requests very soon after London received their applications. Some other unfortunate July applicants haven't even gone "In Process" yet.

I think they choose the order in which they process the applications by a combination of dice-rolling and "think of a number and multiply by your birthday".......

Wayne.
100% agreed.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
smiler 11 said:
I am RBVO from middle of February now. there seems to be no end to it.

mateen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30.3.2011 to warsaw
Hi admins
I just received a mail from warsaw VO that for faster processing my file transfered there :-\
I dont know if thats a good news or not but it seems strange :'(
maybe next month I will get an email that for another faster process my file will transfer to Buffalo VO :p

Best of luck
mateen

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
Magdy:

Your words make a lot of sense. You are innocent until proven guilty. Way to think :)

magdy580 said:
Dear Canady,
Please find my comments to your questiones in purple.
That is what I think and feel, I mean not to be followed as a guideline, please guys comment whenever possible to help Canady...

Magdy

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
Moori said:
I like your attitude cairo :)
Cheers Moori. I like yours too. :)

Maybe we should all get together sometime to discuss matters further. Phone calls and real time meetings do help.

Sharing is caring!