Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Sorry to hear about Kotak banking but HDFC has online system to find out if the draft has been paid or not.

DarKnight said:
Arrrghhh!!! :mad:

Just called up our Bank (Kotak) to see if the PRF BD got encashed or not and they still maintain their (stupid) stand that they have no way to tell if it got encashed or not. Seems like we will just have to wait for the Receipt form the CHC for the confirmation.

So much so for convenience banking. :'(

DarKnight

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
moabbasi said:
Sorry to hear about Kotak banking but HDFC has online system to find out if the draft has been paid or not.
Yeah!, never knew such a small thing can be such a BIG issue for them otherwise I would've opted some other bank to get the BD made.

DarKnight

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
On popular demand, here it is how you should track the status of your draft (HFDC Bank only):

Step-1: Go to https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/customersupport/mainfrm.htm?version=old
Step-2: Click on appropriate option: I have applied / Availed of a product & would like to know the status
Kindly select the product: Remittances
Classify the request: Remittances(Outward)
Step-3: Submit

On the new page, fill as:
- Casa account number: <Your HDFC Bank A/c number from which the transaction took place>
- Transaction date: <Bank draft creation date>
- Transaction value: <Draft amount e.g. (490.00 if CAD) or (24000.00 if INR)>
- Email: <Your email address where you want the information to be sent - typically takes up to 48 hours>
- Additional information: <Give the details about beneficiary and all the draft details, etc...>

Step-4: Submit

Hope you all (HDFC users) find this information useful!

moabbasi said:

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
moabbasi said:
On popular demand, here it is how you should track the status of your draft (HFDC Bank only)
LOL! :D

The demand was to know Kotak Bank's tracking procedure. Anyways thanks for the information.

DarKnight

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Pippin said:
Second try....Snowman did not melt, .................. details on active tracker.[color=green][/color]
LOL ...... Thanks for reminding Pippin. Shifted Snowman from 'Inactive users' to the Tracking (active) one ...

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
JSMM said:
We just received our PER!!! :D
Congrats JSMM ......
By now you should have been painted with various colors ...... :'(....... Never mind..... let's start with blue..... :p

Cheers, Anil

Placebo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 10, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 15,2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Passport Req..
Mar 15,2011,PP Submitted Mar 28,2011,RPRF encashed apr7,2011..Decision Made July 22.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
DarKnight said:
Yeah!, never knew such a small thing can be such a BIG issue for them otherwise I would've opted some other bank to get the BD made.

DarKnight
Yes you are right,you should have opted any other bank. Its total unprofessional attitude as far as Kotak is

concerned. Even small nationalised bank can tell then what for they are (Kotak). But dont worry it will be ok

otherwise, you will recieve the encashement reciept soon.

The whole process of draft goes like this :- The bank take the money from your account to bank's account, then

bank issue draft from bank's account. So when the draft gets encashed the money is deducted from bank's

account that can easily be seen by bankers concerned. So its very simple procedure ,I do'nt know why and how

they can say like this.

GOOD LUCK... for further procedure.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Placebo said:
The whole process of draft goes like this :-
The bank take the money from your account to bank's account,

then bank issue draft from bank's account.

So when the draft gets encashed the money is deducted from bank's account that can easily be seen by bankers concerned.

So its very simple procedure.
Wow!

Thanks for the information on the lifecycle of a BD Placebo... +1 to you for that :)

Cheers!
DarKnight

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
thanks canady My brother and i hope this issue will end soon and you will get done with that

miss you man and hope to hear the good news later

sgcandle

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
JSMM said:
We just received our PER!!! :D

congrattsssssssss...JSMM
May God bless you
Have you mailed or telephoned about ur application status before receiving PER?What was their reply,if any?
regards
sgcandle

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
canady said:
Dear all,

I've been quite busy to follow the forum for many days. i was surprised it has jumped to p.1597. UNBELIEVABLE! :Congratulations to all and anyone who have received any good news. :)

I wish i could thank everyone who has supported me in time. But i know, guys you will excuse me. I was really busy and not in the mood. So let me now express how thankful i am for every one who supported me because it really has made a difference with me.

Dear Amro elsayed,

You have always proved that you are a good and faithful brother. Thank you, brother for your SMS. But i have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline. I thought i would collect everything within a week but it seems i was dreaming. I'm in EGYPT, man!!!!

Dear engy,

Thank you for your kind words and wish everything be well in your file.

Dear Travel Dream,

I really appreciate your advice. It is really helpful. But i don't know if it is right to send them experience certificate now with job duties from the government or this contradiction with what i wrote to them previously that the governmental institute refused to release it, will confuse them??

We have already sent a very well and good written experience certificate from the drug factory she worked for.I think it was more than enough for them.

But the question that drives me crazy is that:
Will they will consider her work in private section illegal since she is registered with the government?
Can any one share opinions??

Dear Cam1234,

You have always proved how a good and faithful friend you are. You are one of the those people i will keep in mind to meet them one day.Thank you, man. Your post to me has really made a difference.

Dear victory,

I really appreciate your kind words and support. I'm grateful, man.

Dear Cairo,

Your words have inspired me.You made me realize the fact that they called to help our file not to refuse it. When i read your kind and great words i retrieved the trust in myself. You were right, man. I have always thought we have a very strong and well presented file that it is unlikely to fail for such stupid mistakes. You made me realize it's all about getting more proves and documents. Really thank you.

Dear indira,

Thanks a lot for your words and hope you get your visa stamped very soon.

Dear magdy580,

Thanks for support, man. Believe me, those documents in specific are much harder to get and prove than any other ones we sent before. But I'm still fighting and I'm doing my best with my wife.

Dear smaar,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your IELTS. Pls hang on. You can do it, man. I'm sure, you can do better in the next exam.Just concentrate and make extra effort. And put your dreams in front of you.
I'm praying for you.

Dear Moori,

oooh Moori!, what can i say to you? I was turning pages to read your reply. I don't know why i always feel that you feel exactly what I'm feeling and going through! Your reply meant a lot to me. Thank you, brother. I'm so grateful. Feeling that there are people who know exactly what is going on and supporting you not to fall down, makes a very big difference and worth posting.

Dear basmallah,

I'm so grateful to your kind words. You always be absent for a while then you come and appear with great spirit to congratulate or to encourage others. I'm telling you: my wife have done every possible trick and still fighting. In fact, i admire her way and patience with those people! But she and me are determinant to get every single paper that we think it will help whatever it takes.

Dear friends,

Let me remind you:
An officer from the VO has called my wife(the main applicant) to ask for explanation and clarification regarding:

1) long overlapping period between her work in the governmental institution and her work in a drug factoy.
2) Very long delay in writing the contract with the drug factory.

Here are the documents i could get so far:

(1)From the factory:

- proof of the date she started her work
- employment history acknowledging that she received her salary from the first day she worked and that she resigned according to her own desire.
- two annual contracts (the first contract wasn't sent with the documents before). (still there is a period of 9 months without contract)
- proof that she has successfully passed her probation period and approval from the production manager to start preparing a contract.
- different payment slips belonging to different periods and two of them belong to the 9 months without contract

(2) From the governmental institution:

- Proof of her leaves during the whole period of overlapping including:
- one year leave without salary
- leave for child care
- other leaves(regular leave from annual balance, sickness leave to deliver a baby, leave for child birth)

- proof that she is still registered and work for that institute but still in a leave
- proof of the orders given to cease paying her a salary during those periods(except of 11 days of regular leave and 30 days of leave to deliver a baby)

Here are my questions and would really really appreciate your opinions and thoughts,guys:

1) Do you think those documents are enough? or there is something i missed?

2) Do you think the VO will regard her work in the private sector was illegal since she is registered in a governmental institution? I'm so worried a bout this point.
Even though it will have no effect on the points we need, but it will have another impact regarding that the only experience certificates we sent were:

- 7 months from a pharmacy(with job duties)
- the detailed experience certificate from the drug factory.
and i haven't send experience certificate from the governmental institution because they totally refused.

( working in private sectors is very well known and familiar in Egypt since working in a government is like working for free! Her salary there was 250 LE!!!!)

3) The documents from the governmental institute are signed from the ministry of foreign affairs but those from the factory are only signed and stamped in the factory (knowing that it is a well known and reputable one).
will this be a problem?

4) The officer didn't mention anything about a deadline. I took a vacation from my work to help my wife getting every thing but i doubt i can send any thing before next Monday. I have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline but they didn't reply. Any ideas?

Please give me a feedback. I really appreciate your help.

Canady dear,

First, no need to all those thanks for me. I try to look at things with a different perspective and love to help people. From there, when I look at your situation and If I were a Visa Officer, I may think this way:

For a situation like your wife's the only problem to them is the overlapping period. They may think it is a mistake or a lie to have two jobs at the same time. All they want to know is the truth and that is what you should provide them. So, the truth is she did had her overlapping period between the two jobs and you have clearly justified the reason. There is nothing wrong with having two jobs. It is absolutely legal.

Now, since you verified the whole procedure to them, they will understand and know that you (she) were precise in your resume and that this was not a mistake nor a lie. You are not criminals.

It is a simple matter in the eyes of the visa officer but not to you nor the government company that hurdled your wife. The visa officer just wants to know. They only want to help. They need you in Canada. They are not ugly. It's the other way around with others want you here and not leave. I have been seeing this everywhere. Canadians do think in a different way and you'd better start understanding this. I lived with them and I know how things work. Just be honest and straight and they will appreciate this and give you endless support.

If you look at things through that perspective, and I mean positively, I know it will work out fine with you and your wife.

Again, that is my way of looking at your situation.

Relax.

Take care.

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
Dear admin,

Can you pls add me in the tracking system

Application sent to CIO : 2nd feb 2011
Received email from CIO that Per is done : 24th march 2011

Thanks

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cairo said:
Canady dear,

First, no need to all those thanks for me. I try to look at things with a different perspective and love to help people. From there, when I look at your situation and If I were a Visa Officer, I may think this way:

For a situation like your wife's the only problem to them is the overlapping period. They may think it is a mistake or a lie to have two jobs at the same time. All they want to know is the truth and that is what you should provide them. So, the truth is she did had her overlapping period between the two jobs and you have clearly justified the reason. There is nothing wrong with having two jobs. It is absolutely legal.

Now, since you verified the whole procedure to them, they will understand and know that you (she) were precise in your resume and that this was not a mistake nor a lie. You are not criminals.

It is a simple matter in the eyes of the visa officer but not to you nor the government company that hurdled your wife. The visa officer just wants to know. They only want to help. They need you in Canada. They are not ugly. It's the other way around with others want you here and not leave. I have been seeing this everywhere. Canadians do think in a different way and you'd better start understanding this. I lived with them and I know how things work. Just be honest and straight and they will appreciate this and give you endless support.

If you look at things through that perspective, and I mean positively, I know it will work out fine with you and your wife.

Again, that is my way of looking at your situation.

Relax.

Take care.
Attach a cover note explaing the situation with supporting documents.

kepp this note simple and short. This will workout fine.

- Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moabbasi said:
On popular demand, here it is how you should track the status of your draft (HFDC Bank only):

Step-1: Go to https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/customersupport/mainfrm.htm?version=old
Step-2: Click on appropriate option: I have applied / Availed of a product & would like to know the status
Kindly select the product: Remittances
Classify the request: Remittances(Outward)
Step-3: Submit

On the new page, fill as:
- Casa account number: <Your HDFC Bank A/c number from which the transaction took place>
- Transaction date: <Bank draft creation date>
- Transaction value: <Draft amount e.g. (490.00 if CAD) or (24000.00 if INR)>
- Email: <Your email address where you want the information to be sent - typically takes up to 48 hours>
- Additional information: <Give the details about beneficiary and all the draft details, etc...>

Step-4: Submit

Hope you all (HDFC users) find this information useful!
Thankyou Moabbasi

This is indeed a useful information for people who used HDFC.
+1 for this.

- Grasshopper

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moabbasi wrote:
Hey Guys... Good NEWS...

Just received my PER (around 10 mins back)...

Kindly update the International & NDVO tracker about this:
PER Received: 12/04/2011
App File No Starts with: E000
AMAZING!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
I'm very happy for you, but it know now for sure something is going on with our file.....
First I thought it may have to do with our AEO, but you proof that's not the question!
I'm getting more frustrated by the minute....
Reviewing files on order when they come in....my @ss!!!!

WAKE UP CIO, TAKE A LOOK AT THE FILES SUBMITTED AROUND CHRISTMASTIME AND GIVE AN ANSWER PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!