Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
Thanks to everyone, this has been very looooong period, 189 days!!!
E-mail has been sent to us today, not before! :)

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
moabbasi said:
Thanks Mayank :)
congrats 21 days pr moabbassi congrats enjoy the moment

neda811

Apr 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011
IELTS Request
Original sent to CIO
Dear Moderators, please add the information.

Payment method: MO
IELTS: Original sent with application
Visa Office: Im not sure Damascus or Warsaw

Regards,

alireza1981

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
07 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
RBVO-WARSAW-21-jul-2011
Med's Request
14Sep 2011
Med's Done....
29Sep
Interview........
Mdicals have been received line : 05NOV2011
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
14May 2012
LANDED..........
09 SEP 2012 if god wills
Congratulation to all those who have received medicals from damascus.After so long we are hearing some sound from this VO,Dear samira can you please advise how much time it is mentioned in your medical letter you have to post the medicals and when they say you should send your passport.?
regards

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Congratulations to all :-* Maybe London will waken up tomorrow :p

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
avi_15 said:
at least london has made 2 small beeps (MR's)....buffalo is blissfully sleeeping.. no communication.. nothing..complete darkness :(
Aye but in 5 or 6 days it will have been an entire month since those two random London medical requests, with nothing in between.

I am beginning to think they are just figments of our imagination! I can only hope/assume that the gap is because July/August/September applications having been waiting to be added to GCMS from CAIPS, so they may already be "medical approved" but simply just been added or awaiting adding. I heard they want to get these onto GCMS before sending out any medical requests. Since we haven't had an email asking for more info we can but *assume* everything is still ok, but the dark silence is so frustrating! :) I just wish somebody from London in this month of silence would hear something - and of course for Buffalo too who seem to be even slower than London/Damascus......

Wayne.

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
Accra is finally waking up! We received the following email from them today:

Dear .......:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Proof of funds for yourself, and all family members. Proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada. Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. For more information, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.
From each country where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself and for your Spouse. These must include the fingerprints pages used to obtain the police certificate(s), if applicable. For details on how to obtain police certificate(s) visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

The proof of funds we sent with our application was landed property; we signed a bond to sell it once the application has progressed. Meanwhile, ECAS status is still showing RBVO and there's no 2nd AOR yet. Are we to still expect 2nd AOR or the process continues once we have satisfied their requests? Is there anyone also facing this same situation?

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
Country of origin and birth is Serbia.
I paid with CC, not BD.
E00-first 3 digits.
E-CAS not avaiable.
Destination-Toronto.
Please update.
Thanks! ;)

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
congrats... good to know.. hope buffalo wakes up too
just checked the june applicants spreadsheet... none of the ACCRA applicants have recvd the 2nd AOR. but ur files seems to have beeen placed into processing ... shows a promising trend that post june applicants might be getting a priority..
just trying to equate the situaition to buffalo whether the pre june 26 applicants are waiting for 4-6 months on a average just to get AOR.. leave alone the processing which takes a year... hope for the best.. all the best

avi_15

ralfee said:
Accra is finally waking up! We received the following email from them today:

Dear .......:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Proof of funds for yourself, and all family members. Proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada. Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. For more information, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.
From each country where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself and for your Spouse. These must include the fingerprints pages used to obtain the police certificate(s), if applicable. For details on how to obtain police certificate(s) visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

The proof of funds we sent with our application was landed property; we signed a bond to sell it once the application has progressed. Meanwhile, ECAS status is still showing RBVO and there's no 2nd AOR yet. Are we to still expect 2nd AOR or the process continues once we have satisfied their requests? Is there anyone also facing this same situation?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Second try....Snowman did not melt, he has been caregiving his father and would like to come in from the cold and join the active spreadsheet. I don't know if I will get this to read in GREEN or not this time, but hope so. Admins, please reinstate SNOWMAN's details on active tracker.[color=green][/color]

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear all,

I've been quite busy to follow the forum for many days. i was surprised it has jumped to p.1597. UNBELIEVABLE! :Congratulations to all and anyone who have received any good news. :)

I wish i could thank everyone who has supported me in time. But i know, guys you will excuse me. I was really busy and not in the mood. So let me now express how thankful i am for every one who supported me because it really has made a difference with me.

Dear Amro elsayed,

You have always proved that you are a good and faithful brother. Thank you, brother for your SMS. But i have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline. I thought i would collect everything within a week but it seems i was dreaming. I'm in EGYPT, man!!!!

Dear engy,

Thank you for your kind words and wish everything be well in your file.

Dear Travel Dream,

I really appreciate your advice. It is really helpful. But i don't know if it is right to send them experience certificate now with job duties from the government or this contradiction with what i wrote to them previously that the governmental institute refused to release it, will confuse them??

We have already sent a very well and good written experience certificate from the drug factory she worked for.I think it was more than enough for them.

But the question that drives me crazy is that:
Will they will consider her work in private section illegal since she is registered with the government?
Can any one share opinions??

Dear Cam1234,

You have always proved how a good and faithful friend you are. You are one of the those people i will keep in mind to meet them one day.Thank you, man. Your post to me has really made a difference.

Dear victory,

I really appreciate your kind words and support. I'm grateful, man.

Dear Cairo,

Your words have inspired me.You made me realize the fact that they called to help our file not to refuse it. When i read your kind and great words i retrieved the trust in myself. You were right, man. I have always thought we have a very strong and well presented file that it is unlikely to fail for such stupid mistakes. You made me realize it's all about getting more proves and documents. Really thank you.

Dear indira,

Thanks a lot for your words and hope you get your visa stamped very soon.

Dear magdy580,

Thanks for support, man. Believe me, those documents in specific are much harder to get and prove than any other ones we sent before. But I'm still fighting and I'm doing my best with my wife.

Dear smaar,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your IELTS. Pls hang on. You can do it, man. I'm sure, you can do better in the next exam.Just concentrate and make extra effort. And put your dreams in front of you.
I'm praying for you.

Dear Moori,

oooh Moori!, what can i say to you? I was turning pages to read your reply. I don't know why i always feel that you feel exactly what I'm feeling and going through! Your reply meant a lot to me. Thank you, brother. I'm so grateful. Feeling that there are people who know exactly what is going on and supporting you not to fall down, makes a very big difference and worth posting.

Dear basmallah,

I'm so grateful to your kind words. You always be absent for a while then you come and appear with great spirit to congratulate or to encourage others. I'm telling you: my wife have done every possible trick and still fighting. In fact, i admire her way and patience with those people! But she and me are determinant to get every single paper that we think it will help whatever it takes.

Dear friends,

Let me remind you:
An officer from the VO has called my wife(the main applicant) to ask for explanation and clarification regarding:

1) long overlapping period between her work in the governmental institution and her work in a drug factoy.
2) Very long delay in writing the contract with the drug factory.

Here are the documents i could get so far:

(1)From the factory:

- proof of the date she started her work
- employment history acknowledging that she received her salary from the first day she worked and that she resigned according to her own desire.
- two annual contracts (the first contract wasn't sent with the documents before). (still there is a period of 9 months without contract)
- proof that she has successfully passed her probation period and approval from the production manager to start preparing a contract.
- different payment slips belonging to different periods and two of them belong to the 9 months without contract

(2) From the governmental institution:

- Proof of her leaves during the whole period of overlapping including:
- one year leave without salary
- leave for child care
- other leaves(regular leave from annual balance, sickness leave to deliver a baby, leave for child birth)

- proof that she is still registered and work for that institute but still in a leave
- proof of the orders given to cease paying her a salary during those periods(except of 11 days of regular leave and 30 days of leave to deliver a baby)

Here are my questions and would really really appreciate your opinions and thoughts,guys:

1) Do you think those documents are enough? or there is something i missed?

2) Do you think the VO will regard her work in the private sector was illegal since she is registered in a governmental institution? I'm so worried a bout this point.
Even though it will have no effect on the points we need, but it will have another impact regarding that the only experience certificates we sent were:

- 7 months from a pharmacy(with job duties)
- the detailed experience certificate from the drug factory.
and i haven't send experience certificate from the governmental institution because they totally refused.

( working in private sectors is very well known and familiar in Egypt since working in a government is like working for free! Her salary there was 250 LE!!!!)

3) The documents from the governmental institute are signed from the ministry of foreign affairs but those from the factory are only signed and stamped in the factory (knowing that it is a well known and reputable one).
will this be a problem?

4) The officer didn't mention anything about a deadline. I took a vacation from my work to help my wife getting every thing but i doubt i can send any thing before next Monday. I have sent them an email and put a letter in their mail box asking for notifying me if there is a deadline but they didn't reply. Any ideas?

Please give me a feedback. I really appreciate your help.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Wicked Blues said:
Looks like we both entered it at the same time dude... :D
I LOVE THAT FILM!
Watched it when I had chicken pox at Uni before my finals and it made me laugh despite all that.
Ofsted at school so been away.
Any news from London re- Meds, anyone?

pinoy1028

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2011
Doc's Request.
per received april 1,2011
AOR Received.
april 12, 1011
IELTS Request
attached,taken last dec 2010
Interview........
june 28,2011
please udate my status..
received my second aor dated april 12, 2011..thanks

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Arrrghhh!!! :mad:

Just called up our Bank (Kotak) to see if the PRF BD got encashed or not and they still maintain their (stupid) stand that they have no way to tell if it got encashed or not. Seems like we will just have to wait for the Receipt form the CHC for the confirmation.

So much so for convenience banking. :'(

DarKnight