Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
Raj04 said:
hey,

I don't think so you need to worry, as you have already included him in your application & made his processing fees before the cut off age.

Rgds,Raj.
Hi Raj04,

Thanks for the information. I really am relieved.

Many thanks to all the forum members. It gives the feeling as if you have put forward your problem before your family members and all have offered their help.

Many thanks again to everyone.

Kittu

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
By the grace of Almighty Allah, just few hours ago I received my 2nd AOR (dated march 8, 2011).

Trail Ends

Oct 12, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
03-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2011
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2011
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Hi... Friends, pls update my details in the spreadsheet. I got my 2nd AOR from Newdelhi VO dated 10th March. My file no. starts with E00, ECAS shows: IN PROCESS

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Frustrating for the people who applied in 2006 and finding themselves in the post 26 june immigration policy. still no MR request after 2nd aor for almost a month.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi MB,

I advise you to submit bank stat. along with Bank certificate to speed up your case at VO level.

Regards,
Mayank

2011maple said:
Hi Mayank,

I intend to submit the Bank Certificate but my question was regarding the submission of 6 month statement from bank.

MB

can_visa123

Mar 20, 2011
Good Luck Kittu for new application

kittu said:
HI Friends,

I received NER in Feb. but I have sent my application in March. It has been received by CIC on 10th March 2011; all docs sent with IELTS; PCC - not sent; CC or BD - BD sent; NOC-1233. VO - New Delhi

Kindly add me to the spread sheet - both Delhi and Intl.

Also I need your inputs for the following query :-

My son would turn 22 in July this year. Looking at the speed CIC is processing the files I feel I would get the Elegibility REview latest by May. Now what is bothering me is - if our passports not stamped by the end of July would my son not be eligible to get the PR?

I am confused as I want to get PCC for him from USA and do not know how to proceed. You inputs would throw some light.

Thanks for your informations in advance.

Looking forward to, eagerly

Kittu

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
amar12345 said:
I would be rather surprised if the VO tends to ignore the verification. the whole idea of post june 26 rules was to check the fraud.

TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS UNDER NOC 1122 "ANY VERIFICATION FROM VO YET'?
I don't think the whole idea of post june 26 is to check fraud only. If they are to verify all applications for the post june 26, some applications may still be pending after 2 years. While CIC will be out to check fraud, I think a small % will be verified. IMO, a small % randomly selected and if VO is not satisfied with evidence of work experience sumbitted, a verification will be done.
This is my opinion.

Shalom

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
muk said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, just few hours ago I received my 2nd AOR (dated march 8, 2011).
Trail Ends said:
Hi... Friends, pls update my details in the spreadsheet. I got my 2nd AOR from Newdelhi VO dated 10th March. My file no. starts with E00, ECAS shows: IN PROCESS
Congrats muk & Trail Ends

It's not long that you will get MR .... eat good and be healthy .... :p :p

Cheers, Anil

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
snow100 said:
Hi dear friends,
My ecas status just turned to "Received by Visa Office". :)

Congratulations Dr Alex , Dr Medhat and Magdy580 :) :)
Congratulations to each and everyone of you receiving good news , and best of luck for the remaining process . :)

@ Moori and DrAlex ,I'm so happy for your progress ,if you can kindly inform us with the results of your email inquiry to the VO,that would be very kind of you.Thanks.

@ Engy and Canady I think you're next in line for receiving your good news ISA. ;)

Thanks a lot my friend. I am waiting for my 2nd AOR I think just like you do :)

Hope we heargood news

Magdy

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
amar12345 said:
Frustrating for the people who applied in 2006 and finding themselves in the post 26 june immigration policy. still no MR request after 2nd aor for almost a month.
Oh yeah......

How about pre Feb 2008.... including applicants right from 2004.... :'(
They are waiting since last 7 years .... with no sign of a bright day ......
IMHO CIO's promise of first come first serve is a farce ...... creating totally a new scheme to earn money ...... called Fast track .... they managed the whole thing so beautifully and diplomatically that old applicants are lurking in a big ocean of NO HOPE ........ :-X :mad: :'( :'(

Cheers, Anil

KKKKK

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
Good day Everybody,
They request me to send document within 45 days
* Completion of medical for yourself and spouse.
* pay the right for permanent residency fee for yourself and spouse.
* Marriage photo of yourself and spouse and marriage attached questionnaire form
* valid passport or travel document for yourself and spouse

How do I send my passport? Is this secure?
How can I send and how much fee I have to pay ,,$490?
This is only for applicant or both (applicant and spouse) Is this bank draft?

Regards

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
KKKKK said:
Good day Everybody,
They request me to send document within 45 days
* Completion of medical for yourself and spouse.
* pay the right for permanent residency fee for yourself and spouse.
* Marriage photo of yourself and spouse and marriage attached questionnaire form
* valid passport or travel document for yourself and spouse

How do I send my passport? Is this secure?
How can I send and how much fee I have to pay ,,$490?
This is only for applicant or both (applicant and spouse) Is this bank draft?

Regards
Dear friend KKKKK (how many K's yaar) ....

I know 'Nectar' took this as a joke ..... Don't worry, he is a jerk ...... ;)

First of all -- CONGRATULATIONS ... As for your queries -
(1) You have to complete your + spouse + children (if any) medical as early as possible.
(2) RPRF ..... either in INR or CAD Bank Drafts .... In Nepal, I think it will be easy to get the thing in INR bank draft. If you are taking draft in CAD then it has to be in favour of "Receiver General for Canada", otherwise if in INR then "Canadian High Commission" ...... both payable in New Delhi. RPRF has to be sent for both PA + Spouse @ CAD 490 = 980 (Or equivalent INR)...... nothing for children!!
(3) Yes ... you have to send ALL the PP in original .... Visa Office has to affix visa on that..... Include PP of everyone accompanying you (as per the application) .... Send it via DHL / Blue Dart

As you are residing in Nepal, make sure that your documents reach well in time ..... (before 40 days are completed). Hope this helped you....... Please clarify your doubts before sending the documents..... Take care and all the best.

Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
anil04_10 said:
Oh yeah......

How about pre Feb 2008.... including applicants right from 2004.... :'(
They are waiting since last 7 years .... with no sign of a bright day ......
IMHO CIO's promise of first come first serve is a farce ...... creating totally a new scheme to earn money ...... called Fast track .... they managed the whole thing so beautifully and diplomatically that old applicants are lurking in a big ocean of NO HOPE ........ :-X :mad: :'( :'(

Cheers, Anil
The way to look at this IMO is that pre Feb 2008 applicants, whilst true they must endure a long wait and have my utmost sympathies for that, do at least have the luxury of being able to get on the FSW1 train without any experience in an in-demand occupation, as long as they have enough points. This is a route which is now completely unavailable to any new applicants looking to apply under FSW1, unless they have the required experience in the 29 in-demand list.

Furthermore, there is nothing to prevent any pre-Feb-2008 applicant who does have experience in the 29 in-demand list from making a parallel application under the new rules.

CIO has never to my knowledge promised any first come first serve for pre-Feb-2008 applicants, only that they would be considerd backlog and processed as the resources allowed. They can only process so many applications per year and they are choosing to prioritise those applications for which there is the most demand in the Canadian job market.

Also, and I mean no offence by this, but anyone waiting 7 years probably hasn't tried other routes hard enough. Even if they are not in the current in-demand 29 list there is nothing to prevent them from trying to secure a job offer and applying fast track through FSW2.

I think the whole "fairness" this is rather subjective.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
:eek:[size=10pt][size=10pt]STOP THE PRESS!!![/size][/size] :eek:
Breaking news this week is that Nectar talks rubbish! :D

There is so much gossip and misinformation about this process and in many ways the authorities are to blame for this for not making their processing times and guidelines clear.
I am still wondering why there is news for October applicants Danishsoomro and JAMES1 (no offence, guys, good luck to you!) but yet no meds for linkrink et al.
The whole thing is confusing and seemingly unfair with regard to the speed of processing for similar applicants. We waited over twice as long for PER as applicants who applied 3 months after us.
People like us and CanadaJimmy will have to attempt to renew LMO and TWP unless they process us Cat 2s as priority (which they claim to do, but as yet there is no evidence of it).

Anyway, we have been touched by tragedy this week and it has changed our view of this whole thing.
A friend of ours died on Thursday after just a fortnight of known illness with cancer. Coincidentally, I was collecting for the Marie Curie charity (which funds nurses for very ill cancer patients in their own homes) on Friday evening at the supermarket and the stories people told me and the one I had to tell made us realise what is truly important.
Those of you who know that my OH went over ahead of me and we were intending to wait until we got PR before I joined him, but no more. Not waiting - just getting everything sorted asap now for us to be together and then let PR come as it will.
Hi. Very sorry to hear of your loss. I have my gran's funeral this Thursday so it's been a difficult time for us also recently.

And yes you are right. Nectar sure talks some sh*t. Like I said - he's an egocentric narcissist who seems to need disciples to worship him, and you just can't reason with people like that.

Yes it can get very frustrating to see people who applied several months after you getting things done before you. Not really any theory to it at the moment other than a big batch of applications were received by London and they are just processing them in the random order they happen to be in the pile. Although I am hopeful of a medical request in the forthcoming week I am certainly not holding my breath.

Regarding moving over to see your OH, you should be able to get an open spousal work permit for as long as your OH has his TWP. Although there is still every possibility you will get PR before his TWP expires I think you should also make preperations for the fact that you MIGHT need to get the LMO renewed.

Anyway wishing you the best of luck with things as usual! Hopefully the worst of the waiting is now over and all of us will hear more news very soon!

Waybne.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Cappuccino said:
Hi. Very sorry to hear of your loss. I have my gran's funeral this Thursday so it's been a difficult time for us also recently.

And yes you are right. Nectar sure talks some sh*t. Like I said - he's an egocentric narcissist who seems to need disciples to worship him, and you just can't reason with people like that.

Yes it can get very frustrating to see people who applied several months after you getting things done before you. Not really any theory to it at the moment other than a big batch of applications were received by London and they are just processing them in the random order they happen to be in the pile. Although I am hopeful of a medical request in the forthcoming week I am certainly not holding my breath.

Regarding moving over to see your OH, you should be able to get an open spousal work permit for as long as your OH has his TWP. Although there is still every possibility you will get PR before his TWP expires I think you should also make preperations for the fact that you MIGHT need to get the LMO renewed.

Anyway wishing you the best of luck with things as usual! Hopefully the worst of the waiting is now over and all of us will hear more news very soon!

Waybne.
Yes, we have both had bereavements recently. Focuses the mind, I think is how they put it.
Neil is going to start the process to renew his LMO asap. As there is a 6 month time limit in which to then activate the TWP, so he can activate it shortly before his current one runs out if PER has not arrived by then (which it should have done!)
Yes, I can get an Open Work Permit - I have just made some enquiries about a job today and Neil has gone to see a house rental, so fingers crossed on both fronts ;).
London are clearly getting somewhere on >June apps now, so it can't be long before we are all getting some news. It also seems that they are working at strange hours and days, so maybe the overtime will do us all good :D.