+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ezakhan said:
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?
I assume you are at least applying for a graduate level program at a University (colleges rarely work with visas). You are eligible to apply for open work permit for your spouse and temp resident visa (multiple) for your daughter.

1. In additional to your university fee + expense for a single person for a year (i think 12k CAD, but you should verify), there is roughly an additional 5-6k per person for a year. So basically 20k or so CAD should be fine.

2. You will submit all 3 forms under the category of "temp work permit" for your wife. You will just choose work permit to be of type "open" and write in all details of employer "Not applicable".
Similarly, you will submit all 3 forms for your daughter given under the category of "temp resident visa". Apply for multiple entry visa.
Additionally, you would need marriage certificates, birth certificate, (and attested translations of all docs not in English), passports, NICs, Form B of Nadra etc. in addition to all educational docs. Police certificates for you and your wife would also be required from all places you have lived for more than six months since the age of 18. If your spouse has a qualification and has been working in Pakistan then her experience letters would help.

If there is any property owned by you people, documentation for it should be along.

3. If your admission is at a good university and genuine with enough funds to survive initially for the whole family, you should be fine to get through the admission. If you have an immediate blood relative in Canada that would be treated negative since in this class of visas, it is treated as a means to stay even when it is illegal.

oluwakemi

Jul 17, 2013
fresh application list

cheetaguy said:
Dear Pals.am texting all the way from Nigeria. Please I want to know how I can begin the application for the Canadian visa,n when it would begin. I humbly await your resonse.
Thanks.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Re: fresh application list

@aluwakemi following is the official CIC link to nigeria

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/index.aspx?menu_id=2&view=d

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
fkl said:
I assume you are at least applying for a graduate level program at a University (colleges rarely work with visas). You are eligible to apply for open work permit for your spouse and temp resident visa (multiple) for your daughter.

1. In additional to your university fee + expense for a single person for a year (i think 12k CAD, but you should verify), there is roughly an additional 5-6k per person for a year. So basically 20k or so CAD should be fine.

2. You will submit all 3 forms under the category of "temp work permit" for your wife. You will just choose work permit to be of type "open" and write in all details of employer "Not applicable".
Similarly, you will submit all 3 forms for your daughter given under the category of "temp resident visa". Apply for multiple entry visa.
Additionally, you would need marriage certificates, birth certificate, (and attested translations of all docs not in English), passports, NICs, Form B of Nadra etc. in addition to all educational docs. Police certificates for you and your wife would also be required from all places you have lived for more than six months since the age of 18. If your spouse has a qualification and has been working in Pakistan then her experience letters would help.

If there is any property owned by you people, documentation for it should be along.

3. If your admission is at a good university and genuine with enough funds to survive initially for the whole family, you should be fine to get through the admission. If you have an immediate blood relative in Canada that would be treated negative since in this class of visas, it is treated as a means to stay even when it is illegal.
Thanks fkl.....i have started working on it.....

haider19882

Dec 17, 2011
freinds plz help me i have done my medical in 25 sep 2013 and it has been 20 days gone but meri passport request abhi tak nahi ay ha lakin aj ya email aagay plz suggest kara ya kya email ha

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant’s full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
haider19882 said:
freinds plz help me i have done my medical in 25 sep 2013 and it has been 20 days gone but meri passport request abhi tak nahi ay ha lakin aj ya email aagay plz suggest kara ya kya email ha
I think after medical you should have sent you passport to CHC. They will then stamp it and send it back. or ask VFS ppl, they might guide you.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
layla.bee said:
I think after medical you should have sent you passport to CHC. They will then stamp it and send it back. or ask VFS ppl, they might guide you.
You only send passports to CIC when you first RECEIVE PASSPORT REQUEST. It is not sent unsolicited.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
This seems pretty okay and there is nothing for you to be worried about. Just be patient and wait.

If it helps to know i was also done with medicals on 24th Sep with family of 5 in total. I actually checked with IOM that my results were sent on Oct 4. Don't know why the delay but the 48 hour thing does hold in practice some and not for others. Any way, if you are keen it is a good idea to call IOM on a working day between work hours and ask for your medical report's status (if you haven't done this already).

Also i am assuming from your last email that you did tell CIC you were done with medicals on Sep 24

haider19882 said:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
@fkl, did my medical on 17th and still havn't heard anything yet :(

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Salam,

Need help with the following:

Do I have to submit the police certificate and from which location for study permit?
What are the chances of getting a study permit with wife and 2kids?

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alibutt2013 said:
@ fkl, did my medical on 17th and still havn't heard anything yet :(
I think Insha Allah you should be hearing back in a week or two. Please keep in mind that these days passports are received first at fedex / tcs etc. and email from CIC comes latter if at all.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Wash an said:
Salam,

Need help with the following:

Do I have to submit the police certificate and from which location for study permit?
What are the chances of getting a study permit with wife and 2kids?

Thanks
Walaikumassalam,

Every one going from Pakistan except those on a visit visa need to submit police certificate. Location? You have submit it from all places you have lived since the age of 18 for more than six months. If you have lived in multiple cities in Pak, you have to get it from each of them. It is pretty standard procedure and you can do it easily from any police station. If you wish to avoid going to multiple places for this, police would always have a guy to pay and get it done. You have to get the same for your wife as well.

If your admission is at a good university and you have enough funds to support your fee, expense for a full year as well as expense for your family, you have a pretty good chance. If you own property in Pakistan or your spouse has been working here, evidence of all of this would help.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
fkl said:
I think Insha Allah you should be hearing back in a week or two. Please keep in mind that these days passports are received first at fedex / tcs etc. and email from CIC comes latter if at all.
i phoned tcs but they havn't received it back.