NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
fkl said:
YES - you should fill it. Please don't trust precise instructions. There have been mistakes and i have suffered returned applications twice due to similar things.

The second time i went to fedex for submission, i pointed out the exact same thing and they told me. "Your application will return if this trv form (imm5257 schedule 1) is not included - even for kids". This is the norm in Pakistan and every one must submit this form. It is also written in instructions that you ONLY need to fill this form, if you answered "YES" to any of related questions in the previous form. Again ignore this and fill this form too.

Lastly, even if they don't require it, an additional form doesn't hurt. But a missing one does.

Hope that helps.
Thankx alot Buddy :) +1 for you

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Aslaam O Alakum Everyone
Good to see you, I am Sajid Hussain I have just joined CANADAVISA.com Immigration Forum where people seeking information about Canada.

I am willing to apply for admission to Canada and then will need guidelines for processing for VISA Application and its supporting documents.

Please share your comments by directly here or on my facebook ID: sajidmahars@yahoo.com, so I shall remain thankful to you.

Cheer

Sajid Hussain, Mahar
Mobile: 0092 321 310 3787

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi,
Applicants who got their admission deferred to Jan 2014 session due to medical or some other reason, how did they provide the embassy with an updated letter of acceptance? By FedEx or by email?

Thanks.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
MMX said:
Hi,
Applicants who got their admission deferred to Jan 2014 session due to medical or some other reason, how did they provide the embassy with an updated letter of acceptance? By FedEx or by email?

Thanks.
i think you should email them with your application number.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
For All those Applicants Who have Deferred their Admission to January 2014 Session and Who have Got Visa For Sep 2013 Session Late.

Following is the Response From Embassy.

Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that a Border Services Officer will determine the length of stay in Canada. Please note that it is common for a visa to expire before the authorized length of stay in Canada.

Please advise the applicant that they may travel on the visa that was issued but they should carry an updated letter of acceptance and updated evidence of sufficient funds.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Wasi Bhai, so the embassy did not ask you for an updated letter of acceptance for issuing visa?

Previously I read on the forum that some people were asked to submit an updated LOA to the embassy before the issuance of visa.

Secondly, I had some problem in the medical and they asked me to re-take X-Ray after 90 days, which I did yesterday. So can anyone tell me the next procedure , i.e. they will send my medical report to CHC Delhi and after that CHC Islamabad will issue visa, please correct me if I am wrong. Any idea on the approximate time it takes after medical for the visa to be issued.

Thanks for your help.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
MMX said:
Wasi Bhai, so the embassy did not ask you for an updated letter of acceptance for issuing visa?

Previously I read on the forum that some people were asked to submit an updated LOA to the embassy before the issuance of visa.

Secondly, I had some problem in the medical and they asked me to re-take X-Ray after 90 days, which I did yesterday. So can anyone tell me the next procedure , i.e. they will send my medical report to CHC Delhi and after that CHC Islamabad will issue visa, please correct me if I am wrong. Any idea on the approximate time it takes after medical for the visa to be issued.

Thanks for your help.
They Didn't ask me for updated Letter of Acceptance.

But

Yes they asked for updated letter of acceptance from some college applicants as they were waiting from last 4 months and their record got outdated.
Furthermore if you want to submit an updated letter just Attach it with Application no or file no. There is nothing bad in it.

Answer to your question is you don't need to worry about medical now, it will be submitted to CIC in 48 hours and will be processed by CIC in 5 to 20 Days .If Its clear you will get your visa Easily. i Done my Medical on 10th September and Got my Passport request on 16th September it Just Took 6 Days. IOM Centers are E-Med In Pak they submit your Report to Delhi in 24 to 48 Hours and Delhi Center give their Comments on It to CIC within 48 Hours so the whole process takes 3 Days.
If There are Alot of Applications which i think wont be right now, You may Expect the Delay : )

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Thank you Waseem Bhai for the guidance and assurance, feel a little better :). You said you got passport request after 6 days of your medical, i guess you applied online. In my case, I applied through a paper based application. So it might take a little longer in my case. Lets hope for the best and remember me in your prayers.

Is there anybody left who still hasn't been issued visa like me? Please share the last step done and how many days have passed after that...

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
fkl said:
YES - you should fill it. Please don't trust precise instructions. There have been mistakes and i have suffered returned applications twice due to similar things.

The second time i went to fedex for submission, i pointed out the exact same thing and they told me. "Your application will return if this trv form (imm5257 schedule 1) is not included - even for kids". This is the norm in Pakistan and every one must submit this form. It is also written in instructions that you ONLY need to fill this form, if you answered "YES" to any of related questions in the previous form. Again ignore this and fill this form too.

Lastly, even if they don't require it, an additional form doesn't hurt. But a missing one does.

Hope that helps.
Dear FKL, what else I should attach in Original with my application for study permit except Letter of acceptance and the Fee Receipt confirmation. Please Reply

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
ati007 said:
Dear FKL, what else I should attach in Original with my application for study permit except Letter of acceptance and the Fee Receipt confirmation. Please Reply
Look at this link, you will get clear idea: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
For All those Applicants Who have Deferred their Admission to January 2014 Session and Who have Got Visa For Sep 2013 Session Late.

Following is the Response From Embassy.

Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that a Border Services Officer will determine the length of stay in Canada. Please note that it is common for a visa to expire before the authorized length of stay in Canada.

Please advise the applicant that they may travel on the visa that was issued but they should carry an updated letter of acceptance and updated evidence of sufficient funds.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
salam waseem bhai how r u
advice from u and other senior members
My University is in Vancouver and i paid 7550 dollars to university and the remaining fess i have to pay 38000 dollars ??? in 2 years and studies are very tuff i decided not to go university anymore because university they ask for the course registration and enrollment charges semester.
My friends family relatives lives in toronto so i plan to move down toronto.
Should i change my course or enroll in another course like short diploma or technical courses.
or it will affect my visa i got my for 3 years.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
You already have been given links to the requirements for study visa by others. Moreover, i haven't submitted a primary student application myself so i am certain about precise details.

But i can tell you the docs required for family. You need to submit copy of NICs of both you and spouse, birth certificate of child (and accompany with attested translation), nikah nama and certified translation, Form B or Family information form of Nadra, all of your experience letters, certifications if you had any, educational documents i.e. degrees also the same of your spouse.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Is there anybody left who still hasn't been issued visa for Sep 2013 intake? Please share the last step done and how many days have passed after that...

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
hussain.ah100 said:
salam waseem bhai how r u
advice from u and other senior members
My University is in Vancouver and i paid 7550 dollars to university and the remaining fess i have to pay 38000 dollars ??? in 2 years and studies are very tuff i decided not to go university anymore because university they ask for the course registration and enrollment charges semester.
My friends family relatives lives in toronto so i plan to move down toronto.
Should i change my course or enroll in another course like short diploma or technical courses.
or it will affect my visa i got my for 3 years.
Take admission in toronto in Same level Course.. ie Masters. That would be the best to my knowledge.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Aoa All,
Is there anybody left who still hasn't been issued visa for Sep 2013 intake? Please share the last step done and how many days have passed after that...