Applied on 12-October 2013 for January 2014 intake Online
Course Master of Eng ( Internetworking)
Uni Dalhousie University

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Salam guys....

Hope all are fine.
Actually i want to ask about my visa application.
I have applied on 22nd aug
and got a medical call on 11th sept. Done with medical on 12th sept.
Now its almost 2 months that i have applied for visa.
Plz suggest me what to do ... I even dont know about my medical reports or even they r sent to the embassy or not.
Kindly suggest any action or should i wait for sometime.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
saadengg43 said:
Salam guys....

Hope all are fine.
Plz suggest me what to do ... I even dont know about my medical reports or even they r sent to the embassy or not.
Call the medical centre. They should be able to tell you if and when the reports were sent to ISB. After medical visa chances are very high. Just pray. Which semester you applied for? Also, do pakistani students have to buy GIC ? Do they have to write the SOP? and do they have to do ILETS?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
saadengg43 said:
Salam guys....

Hope all are fine.
Email Embassy they Will tell You.

If they have Got Results of your Medical they Will Reply with " No Further Action is Required From U "
If they haven't got your Results they will Reply with " We are Awaiting your Medical Results "

Hope This Helps...

P.S : You Should Expect the Delays as 1 week was off Due to Eid Ul Adha Holidays. :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Asalam o alaikum. I am Abdul Hannan got admission in International College of manitoba winnipeg.
So I applied visa through Visatronix on 12th October 2013. Showed them 12.5 million rupees of which 5 million bank statement, 7.5 million property and have paid 1 year fee.
All documents were complete so how long can i expect to get a call for medical. Please let me know your experience with the Canadian High Commision. My classes start in January 2014 Insha Allah

Regards
Abdul Hannan
:)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
Asalam o alaikum. I am Abdul Hannan got admission in International College of manitoba winnipeg.
So I applied visa through Visatronix on 12th October 2013. Showed them 12.5 million rupees of which 5 million bank statement, 7.5 million property and have paid 1 year fee.
All documents were complete so how long can i expect to get a call for medical. Please let me know your experience with the Canadian High Commision. My classes start in January 2014 Insha Allah

Regards
Abdul Hannan
:)
Walikum Assalam...

CHC Deals College Applicants very Badly. You have Paid the 1 Year Fees so Your Case Seems Very Strong However, College Applicants Here According to My Experience have Faced Delays upto three months and Got Rejected After 3 Months.
Your Case Seems Strong.. no one can tell you normally The Processing Days for Study permit is 40 Working Days ( 2 months )
Wish You Best ov Luck With Your Application.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
The funny thing is that I initially got admission in University training Program 1 year and was having 1 less credit so to have everything early I applied on the UTP1 but now I got new letter with admission in Bachelors coz i completed the credit :)
My father is Airline pilot, 1 year fee paid plus all documents are attested by airforce officials and uske ilawa 12.5 million dikhae ha. Consultant ne kaha tha k apka jaldi hojae ga Insha Allah. Baqi aik aik cheez complete ha. Mene passport abhi saath hi bhej dya ha both new and old. medical k waqt wo mujhe wapas bheje ge pasport and then il send it back to them?

Thanks
Abdul Hannan

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
aik aur baat bhi poochni ha k normally ajkal k dino me itna rush nai hota coz zyada log fall semester k hote ha. to kya iski wja se can i expect any quick response BTW mee IELTS nai dya coz O level and A level english di thi aur UNi ne kaha u dnt need iELTS. Is that true?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
The funny thing is that I initially got admission in University training Program 1 year and was having 1 less credit so to have everything early I applied on the UTP1 but now I got new letter with admission in Bachelors coz i completed the credit :)
My father is Airline pilot, 1 year fee paid plus all documents are attested by airforce officials and uske ilawa 12.5 million dikhae ha. Consultant ne kaha tha k apka jaldi hojae ga Insha Allah. Baqi aik aik cheez complete ha. Mene passport abhi saath hi bhej dya ha both new and old. medical k waqt wo mujhe wapas bheje ge pasport and then il send it back to them?

Thanks
Abdul Hannan
It Doesn't matter From Where you Attested your Documents, They Just make sure you are a Genuine Student or Not and The Fees You Paid is the most solid Proof that you are going only and only for study.
Consultants Often give False Information but As i Told you that your Case seems Strong.
They Don't send passports back At Medical time These days Medical calls are sent through emails with PDF Attached However if you have Submitted your Application Through VAC... Gerry Fedex You may Recieve Your Medical Letter from There :)
Hope for the Best. InshaALLAH you Will Get it.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
aik aur baat bhi poochni ha k normally ajkal k dino me itna rush nai hota coz zyada log fall semester k hote ha. to kya iski wja se can i expect any quick response BTW mee IELTS nai dya coz O level and A level english di thi aur UNi ne kaha u dnt need iELTS. Is that true?
IELTS is totally University's or College's Requirement not Embassy's.

I Submitted My Application Without IELTS neither i Appeared for IELTS I Faced no Problem in Getting Visa : )

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ok mene wese TCS k through kya tha subkuch
yar thanks alot for your reply bro God Bless you :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
BTW yaar 5 million bank statement and 7.5 million property enuf ha na?

imranjaved728

Jul 2, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
4-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
27-12-2013
I applied for visa on 19th august. I got call for medical on 20 September and got my medical done on 4th October 2013.
I am confused what next its now 23rd of October and there is no response at all .
How can i check the status of my visa application ? I applied through Canada visa application center.
The doctor told me that they will forward my application if there are no issues otherwise if there are any issues they will let me know in 2 days.

Kindly let me know is there any way to know that status of my application thanks.