Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
xcon89 said:
thanks!!
took the medical on 5th sept and then got the passport today .. it said visa was issued on 23rd sept.
congrats

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Dear Buddy, Tomorrow I am going to submit the cash in Standard Chartered Bank Diplomatic Enclave Branch, Just wanted to confirm the amount that I have to submit for myself and my dependents

Principal Applicant : CAD 125/-

Principal Applicant's Wife: CAD 150/-

Principal Applicant's Son : CAD 125/-

Total Amount to be submitted : CAD 400/-

Please Confirm...........................

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
Dear Buddy, Tomorrow I am going to submit the cash in Standard Chartered Bank Diplomatic Enclave Branch, Just wanted to confirm the amount that I have to submit for myself and my dependents

Principal Applicant : CAD 125/-

Principal Applicant's Wife: CAD 150/-

Principal Applicant's Son : CAD 125/-

Total Amount to be submitted : CAD 400/-

Please Confirm...........................
Amounts are correct unless CIC revised them. Please take a look at international.gc.ca/islamabad fee's page to verify. This is assuming that you are applying for study permit for yourself as well as your son (he should be 6+ and school going) and "open work permit" for your wife.

UPDATE:

Though i am curious why your profile says FSW? That is a permanent residence application type based upon points.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
fkl said:
Amounts are correct unless CIC revised them. Please take a look at international.gc.ca/islamabad fee's page to verify. This is assuming that you are applying for study permit for yourself as well as your son (he should be 6+ and school going) and "open work permit" for your wife.

UPDATE:

Though i am curious why your profile says FSW? That is a permanent residence application type based upon points.
Dear Buddy, I have only filled TRV form for my wife do I have to fill open work permit form for her too? Plz Reply

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
Dear Buddy, I have only filled TRV form for my wife do I have to fill open work permit form for her too? Plz Reply
Definitely! You have to fill all 3 forms for your wife. Work permit form (there is an option to chose 'open work permit'), Family information form and IMM52557 Schedule 1.

There will be 3 forms for you and your son EACH and 3 for your wife. Total of 9 forms. The only difference would be that your and your son's forms would be Study visa application form, where as those for your wife would be work permit form.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
fkl said:
Definitely! You have to fill all 3 forms for your wife. Work permit form (there is an option to chose 'open work permit'), Family information form and IMM52557 Schedule 1.

There will be 3 forms for you and your son EACH and 3 for your wife. Total of 9 forms. The only difference would be that your and your son's forms would be Study visa application form, where as those for your wife would be work permit form.
So you mean I have to fill the form in the following manner:

Principal Applicant:
Study Permit form
Family Information
TRV

Spouse:
Family Information
TRV
Open Work Permit

Son:
Study Permit
TRV
Family Information

Plz confirm

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
anybody who did medical at end of august or start of september n still waiting for visa, plz share if it is

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
So you mean I have to fill the form in the following manner:

Principal Applicant:
Study Permit form
Family Information
TRV

Spouse:
Family Information
TRV
Open Work Permit

Son:
Study Permit
TRV
Family Information

Plz confirm
Yeah the sequence is right. But don't confuse IMM5257 Schedule 1 form as TRV. If you are applying for only trv, the form is called IMM5257 (WITHOUT SCHEDULE 1) which is different from this form whose name includes schedule 1. In your case it is only a declaration which confirms if you have had any government job, political affiliations etc.

For your current case the selection you mentioned above is correct.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
fkl said:
Yeah the sequence is right. But don't confuse IMM5257 Schedule 1 form as TRV. If you are applying for only trv, the form is called IMM5257 (WITHOUT SCHEDULE 1) which is different from this form whose name includes schedule 1. In your case it is only a declaration which confirms if you have had any government job, political affiliations etc.

For your current case the selection you mentioned above is correct.
Kindly you send me the link for open work permit form for my wife plzzzzzzz

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
Kindly you send me the link for open work permit form for my wife plzzzzzzz
It shouldn't have been hard to find on cic islamabad website under work permit heading.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/forms_work-formulaires_travail.aspx.

The one with title "Application form". Rest are family form and schedule 1 as discussed already.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
PLz see this link ab jo student visa aaraha ha us ma workpermit bhi allow ha sath 2014 see off campus work permit khatam ho jie ga http://monitor.icef.com/2013/02/new-regulations-proposed-for-student-visas-in-canada/

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
saalam to all.
i applied on 24th july but embessey sent mein mail that they required updated letter of acceptance so i send them updated letter on 9th september.can i get my visa.
i have done O levels with 85 percent and A levels with 3B's and 7.0 in ILETS and a million dollars in bank statements and i even paid my fee.
Please reply.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
fkl said:
It shouldn't have been hard to find on cic islamabad website under work permit heading.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/forms_work-formulaires_travail.aspx.

The one with title "Application form". Rest are family form and schedule 1 as discussed already.
Dear Buddy, do I have to fill the TRV for my 8 yrs old son as it is written on it that only 18 yrs and above persons should fill it. pLz reply

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
Dear Buddy, do I have to fill the TRV for my 8 yrs old son as it is written on it that only 18 yrs and above persons should fill it. pLz reply
YES - you should fill it. Please don't trust precise instructions. There have been mistakes and i have suffered returned applications twice due to similar things.

The second time i went to fedex for submission, i pointed out the exact same thing and they told me. "Your application will return if this trv form (imm5257 schedule 1) is not included - even for kids". This is the norm in Pakistan and every one must submit this form. It is also written in instructions that you ONLY need to fill this form, if you answered "YES" to any of related questions in the previous form. Again ignore this and fill this form too.

Lastly, even if they don't require it, an additional form doesn't hurt. But a missing one does.

Hope that helps.