+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sna29 said:
who you email and what did you say ?
My Email Was...

Greetings from Pakistan,

I Just got my Application Decision for Application ####, I have some questions about my decision.

The First Reason is
" Academic performance does not meet acceptable requirements for graduate admission"

I have got 70.77% Marks and Standing of B grade in my Undergraduate Degree of Software Engineering with 1 year Practical Experience in Software Development, as far i think its a good enough profile for the Master of Engineering in Software Engineering.

The Second Reason was
"Acceptance to our program has been very selective due to the large number of applications received and the limited space available"

If there were limited seats as i Applied late to the university so it was not a problem for me if my application was deferred to Jan Intake 2014.

Kindly explain the refusal reasons in detail that how i don't meet the acceptable requirements so that i can improve my profile for future admission.

A fast Response will be highly Appreciated

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sna29 said:
just email them that after 6 months :) with the reasons

haha Good.. Never Miss the Chance ; ) Good Luck With that.

You Should Have mentioned That you are OKAY With January Session or Summer Session 2014 :)

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
ayay said:
in 2 3 weeks i guess or in nov dec ... as the session wld start from jan ... any ways ... what is your course and college ? ali butt
my course is advanced diploma in accounting for 3 years and humber college

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
layla.bee said:
You will inshallah receive visa by this week
inshallah. have you applied for canada as well?

ranaateeq

Sep 20, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
My Email Was...

Greetings from Pakistan,

I Just got my Application Decision for Application ####, I have some questions about my decision.

The First Reason is
" Academic performance does not meet acceptable requirements for graduate admission"

I have got 70.77% Marks and Standing of B grade in my Undergraduate Degree of Software Engineering with 1 year Practical Experience in Software Development, as far i think its a good enough profile for the Master of Engineering in Software Engineering.

The Second Reason was
"Acceptance to our program has been very selective due to the large number of applications received and the limited space available"

If there were limited seats as i Applied late to the university so it was not a problem for me if my application was deferred to Jan Intake 2014.

Kindly explain the refusal reasons in detail that how i don't meet the acceptable requirements so that i can improve my profile for future admission.

A fast Response will be highly Appreciated
Hello Bro, I've recently completed my BS in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication. Just completed and still looking for a job, so no experience yet. I am interested in doing Masters from Canada. My grades are somewhat average. CGPA: 2.85 (69.5%) Can you please suggest me any Canadian university where I can get admission with these grades? Costs are also an important factor. With these grades and the money I am looking to pay, I know I will not be able to get to top rated universities. So some nice university(Mid ranked) with accredited degree and low fees. Memorial University has low tuition fees, seems perfect for my circumstances, but I'm not sure if I can get admission there with these grades. The min requirement stated on their website is a second class degree. I'm not sure about Canadian second class degree, do my degree falls in second class (CGPA: 2.85 (69.5%). Any thoughts, whether I can get admission at Memorial or not? Also can you please suggest me any other University where costs are somewhat similar to Memorial and where I've good chances of getting admission with these grades.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
ranaateeq said:
Hello Bro, I've recently completed my BS in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication. Just completed and still looking for a job, so no experience yet. I am interested in doing Masters from Canada. My grades are somewhat average. CGPA: 2.85 (69.5%) Can you please suggest me any Canadian university where I can get admission with these grades? Costs are also an important factor. With these grades and the money I am looking to pay, I know I will not be able to get to top rated universities. So some nice university(Mid ranked) with accredited degree and low fees. Memorial University has low tuition fees, seems perfect for my circumstances, but I'm not sure if I can get admission there with these grades. The min requirement stated on their website is a second class degree. I'm not sure about Canadian second class degree, do my degree falls in second class (CGPA: 2.85 (69.5%). Any thoughts, whether I can get admission at Memorial or not? Also can you please suggest me any other University where costs are somewhat similar to Memorial and where I've good chances of getting admission with these grades.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!
Bro u Can get Admitted At Concordia Chances are more.

If you Can Apply to Master in Internetworking... Dalhousie University i am 100 percent Sure u Will Get Admitted There. And As your specialization is in telecommunication so that suits U... :) Fees is still an Issue.. but Get Visa later on u can Try some other Universities .Secure Visa First.