VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
Thanks for your reply,I have this much amount that would be sufficient for 1 year including tution fee and the rest I'll get work permit and fulfil the requirements.Am i right!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)
I hope you meant you have enough funds covering tuition + living expense for whole year.

Since

a) the work permit you will get will only allow 20 hours of work (if you have a full time academic study program otherwise)
b) You do not have a job offer at the moment so you cannot use promised salary in lieu of funds available in your account
c) Lastly, on current study visas, one only gets work permit after first 6 months. I have heard that a law has been passed in Canada to allow this from day one. But that law will only be applicable some time in Jan 2014. Also you will have to apply for work permit after being there on your own and once Jan arrived or you have been studying 6 months.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
fkl said:
I hope you meant you have enough funds covering tuition + living expense for whole year.

Since

a) the work permit you will get will only allow 20 hours of work (if you have a full time academic study program otherwise)
b) You do not have a job offer at the moment so you cannot use promised salary in lieu of funds available in your account
c) Lastly, on current study visas, one only gets work permit after first 6 months. I have heard that a law has been passed in Canada to allow this from day one. But that law will only be applicable some time in Jan 2014. Also you will have to apply for work permit after being there on your own and once Jan arrived or you have been studying 6 months.
I am going for Diploma wil I be permitted to work for 20 hours a week??????????????????

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
I am going for Diploma wil I be permitted to work for 20 hours a week??????????????????
I am sorry, i have no idea. From what i know, diplomas already have a slim chance of getting approved.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
ayay said:
alibutt wats the update on your study permit ?
bhai i did my medical on 17th sep and haven't heard anything from them since. btw how long do they usually take after medical?

ayay

Feb 24, 2013
in 2 3 weeks i guess or in nov dec ... as the session wld start from jan ... any ways ... what is your course and college ? ali butt

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
plz mujha suggestions chaya thi specially those people who arrived recently in Canada mera admission uni of regina ka ha but ma calgary land karna chata ho because mujha sait college sa diploma karna ha so kya ma Calgary land karsakta ho direct mera study permit ma koi issue to create nahi hoga?

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
congrates waseem bhai for your visa. Allah gives you success in every part of life.
session kab start hay kab jana ka plan and which city .

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
hussain.ah100 said:
congrates waseem bhai for your visa. Allah gives you success in every part of life.
yar plz ap mujha ya batay ga ka ap ki bankstatement check ki the immigration officer ni jab wo apko study permit issue kar raha tha

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
saalam to all.
i applied on 24th july but embessey sent mein mail that they required updated letter of acceptance so i send them updated letter on 9th september.can i get my visa.
i have done O levels with 85 percent and A levels with 3B's and 7.0 in ILETS and a million dollars in bank statements and i even paid my fee.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
alibutt2013 said:
bhai i did my medical on 17th sep and haven't heard anything from them since. btw how long do they usually take after medical?
You will inshallah receive visa by this week

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
hussain.ah100 said:
Thanks bro Same 2 U... I have deferred my Admission to January Session Already So December main Jaonga Montreal.