Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Houra said:
I don't have a file number. Just UCI.
Once you get the PER, they assign a file number for you, check your PER email.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can I find this excel file including the history of the forum applicants under this category?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
zorroo said:
Where can I find this excel file including the history of the forum applicants under this category?
Immigration tracker - PhD stream:http://bit.ly/tpvdZa

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
CuriousGuy said:
I applied on January 16, 2012. I presented RA as well as previous experience. I got back email from CIC after two months with my Application number. They started processing my application at the end of January 2013. I was asked to provide police certificates which I submitted in the beginning of March. I got medical request at the end of January as well. I checked my application status on eCAS two weeks ago I was surprised to see "Decision made". It also says that they have received my medical. No PPR so far, not sure if it is a rejection or acceptance :-\
You should get an email from them; hopefully, you'll get a passport request!

keine Ahnung

Apr 9, 2013
Hello,

I just discovered this forum; looks very helpful. I was wondering if any one can help me with the following questions:

1.To those who have been asked for their CV, details of advisor,..: Do you know if they are gonna contact them or has any one ever been told by their adviser/supervisor that they contacted them? (any experience regarding that would be great)

2.Once you get the request for Funds or police certificate, does that mean that they basically have passed the previous steps in terms of number of working hours or so on? or they can go head and in the end reject you for anything regarding job description or number of hours?

3.To Iranian applicants: with the embassy being closed where do you guys get your police certificates from?

Any post that contains a response to the questions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

rgb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
CuriousGuy said:
I applied on January 16, 2012. I presented RA as well as previous experience. I got back email from CIC after two months with my Application number. They started processing my application at the end of January 2013. I was asked to provide police certificates which I submitted in the beginning of March. I got medical request at the end of January as well. I checked my application status on eCAS two weeks ago I was surprised to see "Decision made". It also says that they have received my medical. No PPR so far, not sure if it is a rejection or acceptance :-\
My ECA also shows Medical received and Decision Made, but I still havent heard from them. I guess we just have to be patient.
CouriousGuy, have you heard from them? It should be like almost 3 weeks for you since you saw decision made?

rgb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
rgb said:
My ECA also shows Medical received and Decision Made, but I still havent heard from them. I guess we just have to be patient.
CouriousGuy, have you heard from them? It should be like almost 3 weeks for you since you saw decision made?
PS. Tyrusx, how long did it take for you to get passport request after you saw decision or medical received in ECAS?

Master3

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
keine Ahnung said:
Hello,

I just discovered this forum; looks very helpful. I was wondering if any one can help me with the following questions:

1.To those who have been asked for their CV, details of advisor,..: Do you know if they are gonna contact them or has any one ever been told by their adviser/supervisor that they contacted them? (any experience regarding that would be great)
No idea.

keine Ahnung said:
2.Once you get the request for Funds or police certificate, does that mean that they basically have passed the previous steps in terms of number of working hours or so on? or they can go head and in the end reject you for anything regarding job description or number of hours?
They usually check eligibility after doc request.

keine Ahnung said:
3.To Iranian applicants: with the embassy being closed where do you guys get your police certificates from?

Any post that contains a response to the questions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I did not have this problem but my friend contacted Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tehran and Sent his finger print for them .

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
rgb said:
PS. Tyrusx, how long did it take for you to get passport request after you saw decision or medical received in ECAS?
About a week. I saw decision made 2 days after passport request. I will be back in Canada only in 2 weeks! Hard to follow so many posts, i'm busy visiting friends.

CuriousGuy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
rgb said:
I have been anxiously waiting for the email but I have not heard from them yet. I checked my status online on March 22nd after a period month and was very surprised to see "Decision made". I do not know what's going on. I applied for GMCS notes today.

CuriousGuy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
rgb said:
When did your eCAS changed to Decision made?