Passport Req..
20/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2015
LANDED..........
09/04/2015
Saph said:
Hi,

Thanks for the information. But I am not from Ontario?! Does it work for me?
I am not quite sure friend. U should give a try. Pepe might have more information on that.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry but it does not work for you. It is a decission from the Ontario goverment only. However you may want to check whether your province has something similar.

Saph said:
Hi,

Thanks for the information. But I am not from Ontario?! Does it work for me?

perfection_88

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid Oct. 2014
Med's Request
Late March'15
Med's Done....
Mid April'15
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Hi,

Recently, I received my PER email from CIO, Sydney. Since I'm not sure if they will accept my work experience letter, I want to update my work experience letter. I was wondering if you know the exact address that I should send my letter? Is it Sydney or Ottawa? Notice that I received PER email from CIO office in Sydney.

xhiddenx

Mar 1, 2012
The following information I received from CIC office for landing procedure. It might be useful for whom received their passport back recently:

Validating a Confirmation of permanent residence at a border

Once you get your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) from a Canadian visa office and, if necessary, a permanent resident visa in your passport, you must have these documents validated by an immigration officer at a local CIC office in Canada or a port of entry (POE).

If you decide to go to a POE, you must:

Leave and re-enter Canada,
this can be done by entering the U.S.* at a land border, by ferry or by flying out to any other country and back into Canada,
Inform the officer you need to validate your Confirmation of Permanent Residence,
Show the following documents:

passport, travel or identity document (including secure visa counterfoil IMM 1346, if applicable),

Confirmation of Permanent Residence and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office, and

proof of legal status in Canada, such as:
valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit or visitor record, or
proof of implied status, such as:
payment receipt,
copy or printout of paper or online extension application,
proof of mailing or online submission,
etc.
(if applicable) any temporary resident document in your possession, whether valid or not.

shauser

Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
N/A, I'm German
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
Yes if you didn't have a SIN before. No if you have a temporary SIN (900...) already and need to change it.
This information is in the information sheet I got from the officer handling my PR.

pepe84 said:
Thanks so much for sharing this and many congratulations. I wonder if you can still get a SIN number with the CoPR and before your PR card arrives???? I think you can.....

Adamant

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
4012, 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Doc's Request.
PCC of PA
Nomination.....
10/12/2014
AOR Received.
10/12/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
14-01-15
Med's Done....
19-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2015
LANDED..........
09/04/2015
perfection_88 said:
Hi,

Recently, I received my PER email from CIO, Sydney. Since I'm not sure if they will accept my work experience letter, I want to update my work experience letter. I was wondering if you know the exact address that I should send my letter? Is it Sydney or Ottawa? Notice that I received PER email from CIO office in Sydney.
You should send the updated letter as soon as possible to your visa office. if it is CPC-Ottawa then send it to Ottawa and I guess the address should be :CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

perfection_88

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid Oct. 2014
Med's Request
Late March'15
Med's Done....
Mid April'15
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Adamant said:
You should send the updated letter as soon as possible to your visa office. if it is CPC-Ottawa then send it to Ottawa and I guess the address should be :CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Thanks for your response.
But is it fine if I send the work experience letter by email? I was planning to send it by mail to their postal address (that I don't know).

Adamant

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
4012, 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Doc's Request.
PCC of PA
Nomination.....
10/12/2014
AOR Received.
10/12/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-01-15
Med's Done....
19-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2015
LANDED..........
09/04/2015
perfection_88 said:
Thanks for your response.
But is it fine if I send the work experience letter by email? I was planning to send it by mail to their postal address (that I don't know).
I would do both. postal address probably this :

Case Processing Center - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

ichina

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Folks, my returning package has been picked up and is on its way home, finally!
Not sure if I can receive it tomorrow or not.

Other packages in the same batch should be tracked now.

Adamant

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
4012, 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Doc's Request.
PCC of PA
Nomination.....
10/12/2014
AOR Received.
10/12/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-01-15
Med's Done....
19-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2015
LANDED..........
09/04/2015
ichina said:

Great Congrats!!

itsvafa

Nov 10, 2014
Friends, I think I have a tiny problem here. I had not sent my country PCC with my application, and just recently got and translated it from the home country. I just realized that there is a typo in translation. The translator has made a stupid mistake in my last name. So part of my last name, instead of "ab", they have written "ba". (I have a long last name btw). The alphabet in my first language is not Latin, so sometimes when they translate to English, the translation offices put in arbitrary wordings. Do you think slight differences in my last name between my docs and my passport might actually cause a problem? Can I add a cover letter and explain this? or should I go through the whole process again? It is such a hassle to redo the whole process esp that I am living in Canada and have to send over other people to follow up on this.
Thank you in advance for your help.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfection_88 said:
Hi,

If your original letter has enough information, you may have a second thought before sending it. By the way when was your application received by CIO? When your cc charged and PER date?

phdhai

Dec 8, 2014
Great for you. My tracking number is still inactive. So frustrated. No idea what happend.
ichina said:

phdhai

Dec 8, 2014
Hi, my friend, can you track your package now? my tracking is still inactivate. My passport reached Ottawa on 14 JAN
sa-ha said:
Hi all,
Finally, after a long time I received PPR on January 6th. Our passports delivered to CIC on January 14th. But still my track number is inactive.

ichina

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
phdhai said:
Great for you. My tracking number is still inactive. So frustrated. No idea what happend.
If your passport reached the same time as mine, it will be mailed out today or tomorrow. Either way, you will get it soon.