+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Neo_says said:
Credentials = Master
Canadian equivalency = Bachelor's

is that means that WES evaluate it as "Bachelor's" right ?

Yes, CIC will only look at WES evaluation.
If you are absolutely sure that WES made a mistake and the credential should have been evaluated as masters, you can request WES for a re-evaluation and send a CSE to CIC.

Good luck!

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Neo_says said:
Hello Gurus,

I have a question. My wife completed her master in India and at the time of creating EE entry profile I satted her education as Master and got ITA. I applied an recd AOR as well. But, WES evaluate her master as Bachelore degree. Can it lead to rejection of my application . Please advise.
Not all masters degrees from India will be consider as Canadian Masters equivalent by WES or by any other ECA organisation for that matter. Since you claimed points for your wife's education IRCC/CIC will expect same in her ECA report. In this situation, even if your score stays above cutoff with her bachelors degree there is a chances of considering the information as misrepresented by CIC. Take expert advise on this.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
kushalk14 said:
right now i checked my profile on mycic...it showed the status as updated but nothing has changed & i have not got any ghost email either
Mine changed to submitted again, there were no updates.. And I didn't get any emails too.. What abt
u?

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Neo_says said:
Hello Gurus,

I have a question. My wife completed her master in India and at the time of creating EE entry profile I satted her education as Master and got ITA. I applied an recd AOR as well. But, WES evaluate her master as Bachelore degree. Can it lead to rejection of my application . Please advise.
Am so sorry, as far as I have seen they may consider this as misrepresentation.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
ShiaSaran said:
Am so sorry, as far as I have seen they may consider this as misrepresentation.
This is not mis-representation.
Educational degrees in home country can be any thing, what matters is the WES ECA stated and accordingly the points factored basis the ECA.

Hope you have got point for spouse education as that for Bachelors, then you are fine.

Mumbai5

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
mumbai5 said:
Educational degrees in home country can be any thing, what matters is the WES ECA stated and accordingly the points factored basis the ECA.

Hope you have got point for spouse education as that for Bachelors, then you are fine.

Mumbai5
How is it not misrepresentation? CIC asks you what is your Canadian Equivalency? It asks you what does WES/other recognized agencies say. It never asked you what you think or what is the degree in your country. The OP has mentioned that WES stated the degree as 'masters' which is a 100% false. I mean I am not sure of his points, but he might be going through even with Bachelors (he only loses 2 points)- but this may be considered very serious by CIC.

That's why you should wait for the assessment to be over.

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
mumbai5 said:

Mumbai5
It might be considered mis-representation(might be, as none of can be sure of what they think). The reason I say this is because while making the EE profile, you have to mention the canadian equivalent of your qualifications, which has been mentioned as Masters while actually it has been evaluated as a Bachelor degree.

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
SoCloseToHome said:
Hi guys, whats the best place to order GCMS notes if you are outside of Canada?
GCMSnow.com

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
nedved13 said:
GCMSnow.com
I have heard from people that Visalia.info gives you updates in 20 days

cec_8081

Jan 27, 2016
I hold a Masters Degree from India and WES provided a Canadian equivalent Bachelors Degree after the Evaluation. I raised a concern with WES and i got a reply mentioning that since my course was an integrated Masters Degree (Without Bachelors Degree Certificate) they can only provide canadian equivalent Bachelors Degree.

While creating the express entry profile, based on Masters or Bachelors Degree there will be difference in CRS points. The same is applicable for spouse and principal applicant. In that case this might be an issue/misrepresentation.

Neo_says said:
Hello Gurus,

mtina

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 feb 2016
AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
any news on pnp february applicants

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017

amityadav31

Dec 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Hello Guys,

Even my wife has masters degree which I selected in the profile but I did mention that I have not got her WES done. So I guess no points have been claimed. I anyways had PNP nomination so did not need points for my wife. Hope its not mandatory to go for WES if you have added some degree for your spouse.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
amityadav31 said:
Hello Guys,

Even my wife has masters degree which I selected in the profile but I did mention that I have not got her WES done. So I guess no points have been claimed. I anyways had PNP nomination so did not need points for my wife. Hope its not mandatory to go for WES if you have added some degree for your spouse.
Yes, its not mandatory to submit ECA evaluation as long as you DO NOT claim points for your spouse education.