15-01-2016
cheesycheese said:
Still waiting for me also - Inland CEC OOPNP application

07.08.2015....ITA
20.08.2015....AOR
28.08.2015....Medical Passed
31.08.2015....Schedule 4 Submitted
02.09.2015....BG-In Progress

Everything went so quickly at the beginning and then nothing. I received my GCMS notes on Dec 30th and it shows that the they haven't accessed or worked on my file since Sept 25th where they made a long detailed note which basically said that all credentials were met. It's as though I've been approved for PR and then they've forgotten to process my application.

I've ordered my GCMS notes again but if I have been 'forgotten', there's nothing I can do until I reach 6 months I suppose? Very frustrating.
Hi,

We have similar timelines- AUG 24th AOR PNP-NSNP.. my application was also last worked on Sep 29th by assistant agent confirming all credentials are met and sent it to senior officer with due date Dec 29th...... after that no one worked...I think its same for all PNP guys...

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurez7777 said:
Hi,

We have similar timelines- AUG 24th AOR PNP-NSNP.. my application was also last worked on Sep 29th by assistant agent confirming all credentials are met and sent it to senior officer with due date Dec 29th...... after that no one worked...I think its same for all PNP guys...
My due date was 24th December so it must be our turn soon.
Fingers crossed. :)

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
rajdeep115 said:
Gotchya. My application has been "In Progress" for ever.
same aor as yours...bg check has not yet been started..

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Got my bg progress yesterday 9jan
Aor aug 28.

Applocation processed at ottawa..
Fws outland india.

What cud be the next update and wen can i expect it?

Hope cic attends to all of us asap so that we can do away wid all the anxiety..

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
kannanbalaji.ice said:
Got my bg progress yesterday 9jan
Aor aug 28.

Applocation processed at ottawa..
Fws outland india.

What cud be the next update and wen can i expect it?

Hope cic attends to all of us asap so that we can do away wid all the anxiety..
I can only say that..you are in the next PPR list...

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
I wonder what would be the reason? "we refuse your application because your job bank has expired "?? haha

Bro,

There s one rejection because job bank was not active. Check rejection thread.
So it's Better to be safe .

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
jemdill said:
Bro,

Could you please post a link to it cause i dont believe that was a reason.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
I too cannot view my Job bank dashboard but my account says Active in green font color.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
jemdill said:
Bro,

How can you be rejected for smth that is not a requirement. You can easily go to court with that. Where does it say on CIC website that you must keep your job bank account active or you could get rejected. Nonsense.

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Good thought yelena.
Even i had issues with my job bank because the job seeker code no longer matches to revalidate the account.

I mada a report through "report a technical isdue" option on mycic main page.

Its ok or shud i write a cse ? ?

yelena said:
And there havent been any cases where cic rejected people for less or no reason? Hmmm

To be on the safe side, I reported job bank issue as technical issue thru cse. That way i dont have to think about it any more...

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
kannanbalaji.ice said:
Good thought yelena.
Even i had issues with my job bank because the job seeker code no longer matches to revalidate the account.

I mada a report through "report a technical isdue" option on mycic main page.

Its ok or shud i write a cse ? ?
The job bank says active thats all we need i guess.. The code we weregiven at peofile creating tym wont wrk as it was specified tht the code is only fr 72 hrs.. They are asking to revalidate only if you hv new profile.. Otherwise noneed

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Thanks for the clarity joshi123

joshi123 said:
The job bank says active thats all we need i guess.. The code we weregiven at peofile creating tym wont wrk as it was specified tht the code is only fr 72 hrs.. They are asking to revalidate only if you hv new profile.. Otherwise noneed

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesycheese said:
The annoying thing is we've been here on temporary visas and we're 2 months away from our 4 year maximum visa allowance deadline. If this drags on any longer, I'm going to have to look at a BOWP which is yet more paperwork, more hassle and more expense. And all the time, I'm watching them ship other people in on PRs from other countries who've never even set foot in Canada and who've applied after me...........and let's not forget I've already sat in the EE pool being queue-jumped for 6 months until the OOPNP stream became available.............and that was after the 2014 PR application farce where I applied 2 weeks after they decided to stop accepting applications but didn't tell anyone for 3 months what they'd done and after they'd already returned my first application (before their deadline) because of 1 numerical error on a supporting letter. You couldn't make my story up! :mad:

And to add insult to injury, we have 2 Canadian children born since we arrived here (ages 1 and 3) and both on Canadian passports. You'd think Canada would prioritise and want to take care of it's own first? Nope, the fact I have 2 young Canadian children has ZERO importance in the Permanent Residency process for the British parents who look after them.

Don't get me wrong, EVERYBODY deserves a chance to live in Canada but it just feels like it's all out of balance and people already here and contributing to their economy are being largely ignored and processed much slower than everybody else (and I'm talking about the whole Immigration system, not just PR). I know there's a million sob stories out there and it's impossible to have a truly fair system but this has been a really unpleasant experience that's gone on for almost 2 years and a lot of expense for us.

Vent over.........Haha! ;D
Cheesy you are not right in your judgement. The outlanders should be processed faster because most of them come from poor dangerous countries. My country is in war right now and every single day they can take me to army where I can get killed. You are living in warm house driving your nice Lexus happy with your family and feeling totally secure. Yes I definitely think you can wait couple of months more. That would be just. If I would be in your shoes already living in Canada with my life fully adjusted I would never dare to complain why it takes so long to get a PR.

CANEE

Dec 21, 2015
Guys, lets take it a notch down. Lets hope that we all (inland / outland / PNP) get our applications processed at the earliest. No point in pointing fingers at the system or each other on this forum :)

Lets hope the PPR rain continues this week!