+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
For inlanders, BG check starts right after AOR. For me it was 10 days after AOR. The last ghost email I got was in September when the VO reviewed my application. The same pattern is for other applicants. So I assume they haven't done anything on our applications for the last 3-4 months which is ridiculous.
I really hope they start working on our applications asap because it seems like they are pretty much done with July and Aug

I think most people are thinking to much of the ghost e mails. I think I only got two in the entire period, one before ITA and another one yesterday.

My gcms notes state that my file was reviewed by multiple officers, suport officer, agent and analyst., it was updated more than once and not once I got the infamous ghost e-mail.

so, not getting any ghost e -mails does not mean your application is sitting someplace and no one is working on it.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question regarding sending PP and Photo to NDVO through VFS.

VFS is not operating their service in my state. So can someone who has already sent to NDVO advise me on this and also what else to send other than PP and Phtoto?

Thanks in advance,
RJ

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
yelena said:
I think most people are thinking to much of the ghost e mails. I think I only got two in the entire period, one before ITA and another one yesterday.

My gcms notes state that my file was reviewed by multiple officers, suport officer, agent and analyst., it was updated more than once and not once I got the infamous ghost e-mail.

so, not getting any ghost e -mails does not mean your application is sitting someplace and no one is working on it.
I agree with you on this point. I think ghost email is generated whenever there is some status change that is visible to applicants. There may be several operations happening in background that never generate any ghost email.

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
pgupta8 said:
Hang in there buddy. I share the same code, got PPR last week. I am very very sure yours is just around the corner :)
For the theory on processing based upon the job code, I highly doubt it. It more seems likely they come up in the office and starts the day by saying - which mood I am in today? PNP/Inland/Outland/Refugee or June/July/Aug or Background/PPR/Rejection :p
Thanks a lot! Considering my AOR is just a week after yours, this week may be THE ONE!!! :eek: ;D ;D :D

And yeah, if they are going by mood, then who knows maybe they don't like people with 2171 skills ;) Congratulatins on your PPR!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
So there was no final checking happened (Ghost email for already BG up people) for PNP Inland and USA applicants from CPC Ottawa for the last 2 months except RSA Anoop.

Am i right or you know any further exceptions

And preeti.msingh109 is from Newdelhi visa office . Her BG started in Dec 22nd or 24th.Is she CEC?????
preeti's BG started on Dec 22nd and she is an outland FSW PNP applying from India

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Well hopefully i will finally get my GCMS notes that I ordered like 40 days! ago and we will see what they have done to PNP applications.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
yelena said:
And there havent been any cases where cic rejected people for less or no reason? Hmmm

To be on the safe side, I reported job bank issue as technical issue thru cse. That way i dont have to think about it any more...
This is what I got 2 weeks after CSE on this topic:
<hr>
Updating you guys on Job bank code validation problem.
I got reply from CIC about my CSE. It looks like generic email:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

You will only be exempt from registering with Job Bank if you have a job offer that is supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Please visit our website.

If you have a job offer that meets the requirements listed on our website:
be sure to answer Yes to the question Does (your name) have a job offer in Canada? found under the Work Experience form of your Express Entry profile.

If the job offer does not meet the requirements:
you should answer No and you must register in Job Bank to become a candidate in the Express Entry pool.

You can create your Job Seeker Profile on this website.

Once complete, you will receive a message in your MyCIC account indicating that you are now an active candidate in the Express Entry pool.

If you have an existing Job Seeker Profile, you will not be able to link it to your Express Entry profile.

In order to access your Job Seeker Code please:

Click on the appropriate Check status and messages button under the View my submitted applications or profiles section.

Please note that the letter will not be accessible from a smart phone or an electronic tablet.

This is an automated response – Do not reply to this message.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no new message on Express Entry Application or PR application and old job seeker code still fails. :( :(

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Phil89 said:
How can you be rejected for smth that is not a requirement. You can easily go to court with that. Where does it say on CIC website that you must keep your job bank account active or you could get rejected. Nonsense.
This applicant's application was rejected because his/her jobbank or jobmatch account was DEACTIVATED thus didn't reflect/match the situation when ITA was issued or something like that.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
cvpa said:
This applicant's application was rejected because his/her jobbank or jobmatch account was DEACTIVATED thus didn't reflect/match the situation when ITA was issued or something like that.
What? Unless I see a rejection letter, I don't believe you sorry

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Job Bank Account - Your account will soon be deactivated

no-reply-jobbank@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Reply|
To:

Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to XXXX at XXXXX@hotmail.com, will soon be deactivated due to inactivity. To ensure your account remains active, you need to sign in to your account before it becomes inactive. If your account becomes deactivated, you will need to reset your password.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

When you check the above email even If your Job bank account gets deactivated ,just login to your account and reset your password ,just to be on safer side

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
kiran_6sb said:
Job Bank Account - Your account will soon be deactivated

no-reply-jobbank@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Reply|
To:

Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to XXXX at XXXXX@hotmail.com, will soon be deactivated due to inactivity. To ensure your account remains active, you need to sign in to your account before it becomes inactive. If your account becomes deactivated, you will need to reset your password.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

When you check the above email even If your Job bank account gets deactivated ,just login to your account and reset your password ,just to be on safer side
My job bank is active , but when try to login its asking me to validate the the account with SIN no or validation code and Express entry profile no.

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
Same for me..says account active in green when i login. Also says to validate. Which i dont think is needed.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
143 days down. Except for medical passed no real update!!! Paid PR fee upfront, no BG in progress till now, ECAS access lost almost 1.5 months back, Job bank re-validation error, FSW Outland from India. Any one with similar AOR date in same situation?

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
abhisuri13 said:
143 days down. Except for medical passed no real update!!! Paid PR fee upfront, no BG in progress till now, ECAS access lost almost 1.5 months back, Job bank re-validation error, FSW Outland from India. Any one with similar AOR date in same situation?
yes, I'm waiting.

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
abhisuri13 said:
I also waiting...exactly same status...