Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
CANEE said:
Guys, lets take it a notch down. Lets hope that we all (inland / outland / PNP) get our applications processed at the earliest. No point in pointing fingers at the system or each other on this forum :)

Lets hope the PPR rain continues this week!
I agree with Canee.. try to stay positive.. hopefully we all end up being Canadian permanent residents very soon :)

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Cheesy you are not right in your judgement. The outlanders should be processed faster because most of them come from poor dangerous countries. My country is in war right now and every single day they can take me to army where I can get killed. You are living in warm house driving your nice Lexus happy with your family and feeling totally secure. Yes I definitely think you can wait couple of months more. That would be just. If I would be in your shoes already living in Canada with my life fully adjusted I would never dare to complain why it takes so long to get a PR.
OK, to try and put this simply because I keep having to repeat the same message - EVERYBODY DESERVES A CHANCE TO LIVE IN CANADA. I have absolutely no issue with people like yourself being fast-tracked as refugee status if your situation is serious enough....as with the 25,000 Syrians that are being brought into the country right now. What I do have a problem with is the rest of the 'normal' outlanders who do seem to be getting 'more preferred' treatment over people already here. Why am I still waiting for PR 2 YEARS after I started applying and yet my application ticks every box....because the system has worked against me at practically every stage as is the case with a lot of inlanders. Again, to repeat myself, all I've asked for is an equal and fair opportunity to secure PR in the same timelines. Nothing more, nothing less.

Additionally, in 2 months time and if I cannot secure a BOWP or visa extension to allow me to continue working, I will lose everything we have in Canada - my job, house, 'Lexus', etc and be forced back to England with my wife and 3 kids (and let's not forget, 2 of them are Canadian) where we have nothing....including no job and therefore no way of supporting my family. No, I'm not being sent into an army to be killed but those are unique circumstances that the majority of outland applicants do not face either. So please don't assume others don't have serious implications to their lives if their PR application is further delayed or refused at the last minute.

And if you do want to argue about Canada's responsibility and if anyone should be prioritised (which again, I've never asked for)......should they not be prioritising their own before people from other countries? I have 2 young Canadian children yet the system doesn't give that any additional importance whatsoever.

I won't be responding to any more of these comments as obviously this is a delicate topic and some people are reading their own versions into what I've said and not actually reading or understanding my point. I'm a very level headed and fair person and I know my complaint is fully justified. However, let's move on from this as I don't want to hijack this thread which ultimately is about helping and advising each other to get PR.

Good luck all........I'm just going out for a drive in my shiny new Lexus.......apparently. :p

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesycheese said:
EVERYBODY DESERVES A CHANCE TO LIVE IN CANADA.
I fully agree with this statement. We all have the same goal and finally will succeed in reaching it. Sooner or later.

I wish you get PPR in the nearest future. You contributed all these years to Canada's economy paying taxes and deserved the PR reward no doubt.

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Good that things are amicably resolved! Hope everyone gets the coveted PR at the earliest - few people (including myself) from the July batch are nearing the 6 month mark and still there's no news!

With that I started to go into a theory - what is they are also processing based upon the job code? Does the NOC affect the speed with which application is reviewed? I have seen very, very few people from 2171 (my code) getting a PPR in the last few weeks. Maybe there's a trend in there...

or maybe, I'm just getting really impatient :) Any thoughts?

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
cheesycheese said:
OK, to try and put this simply because I keep having to repeat the same message - EVERYBODY DESERVES A CHANCE TO LIVE IN CANADA. I have absolutely no issue with people like yourself being fast-tracked as refugee status if your situation is serious enough....as with the 25,000 Syrians that are being brought into the country right now. What I do have a problem with is the rest of the 'normal' outlanders who do seem to be getting 'more preferred' treatment over people already here. Why am I still waiting for PR 2 YEARS after I started applying and yet my application ticks every box....because the system has worked against me at practically every stage as is the case with a lot of inlanders. Again, to repeat myself, all I've asked for is an equal and fair opportunity to secure PR in the same timelines. Nothing more, nothing less.

Additionally, in 2 months time and if I cannot secure a BOWP or visa extension to allow me to continue working, I will lose everything we have in Canada - my job, house, 'Lexus', etc and be forced back to England with my wife and 3 kids (and let's not forget, 2 of them are Canadian) where we have nothing....including no job and therefore no way of supporting my family. No, I'm not being sent into an army to be killed but those are unique circumstances that the majority of outland applicants do not face either. So please don't assume others don't have serious implications to their lives if their PR application is further delayed or refused at the last minute.

And if you do want to argue about Canada's responsibility and if anyone should be prioritised (which again, I've never asked for)......should they not be prioritising their own before people from other countries? I have 2 young Canadian children yet the system doesn't give that any additional importance whatsoever.

I won't be responding to any more of these comments as obviously this is a delicate topic and some people are reading their own versions into what I've said and not actually reading or understanding my point. I'm a very level headed and fair person and I know my complaint is fully justified. However, let's move on from this as I don't want to hijack this thread which ultimately is about helping and advising each other to get PR.

Good luck all........I'm just going out for a drive in my shiny new Lexus.......apparently. :p
You are ryt..
I agreeee with yu cmpletely..

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
cheesycheese said:
My due date was 24th December so it must be our turn soon.
Fingers crossed. :)
CEC and PNP-CEC should be same. I don't know why they are taking long for CEC-PNP....

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
saurez7777 said:
CEC and PNP-CEC should be same. I don't know why they are taking long for CEC-PNP....
No idea. My due date was Dec 12 and I haven't gat any ghost email or update since the last last review in September. Next week I'll cross 5 month and I dont recall anyone waiting that long under PNP.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Phil89 said:
No idea. My due date was Dec 12 and I haven't gat any ghost email or update since the last last review in September. Next week I'll cross 5 month and I dont recall anyone waiting that long under PNP.
There is a PNP applicant member name " naredont" from July.. His BG started recently on Nov 25th but still waiting for PPR batch release.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
aru_nj said:
There is a PNP applicant member name " naredont" from July.. His BG started recently on Nov 25th but still waiting for PPR batch release.
Is he inland? I don't see him anywhere

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Phil89 said:
Is he inland? I don't see him anywhere
His last post is in the below link. I am not sure about Inland

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-july-2015guys-lets-get-togeather-t317314.0.html;msg4869085#msg4869085

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
aru_nj said:
His last post is in the below link. I am not sure about Inland

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-july-2015guys-lets-get-togeather-t317314.0.html;msg4869085#msg4869085
Ya he applied from Qatar. He may have gotten smth in one of those batches in January.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Phil89 said:
Ya he applied from Qatar. He may have gotten smth in one of those batches in January.
So there was no final checking happened (Ghost email for already BG up people) for PNP Inland and USA applicants from CPC Ottawa for the last 2 months except RSA Anoop.

Am i right or you know any further exceptions

And preeti.msingh109 is from Newdelhi visa office . Her BG started in Dec 22nd or 24th.Is she CEC?????

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
wolf_metallo said:
Good that things are amicably resolved! Hope everyone gets the coveted PR at the earliest - few people (including myself) from the July batch are nearing the 6 month mark and still there's no news!

With that I started to go into a theory - what is they are also processing based upon the job code? Does the NOC affect the speed with which application is reviewed? I have seen very, very few people from 2171 (my code) getting a PPR in the last few weeks. Maybe there's a trend in there...

or maybe, I'm just getting really impatient :) Any thoughts?
Hang in there buddy. I share the same code, got PPR last week. I am very very sure yours is just around the corner :)
For the theory on processing based upon the job code, I highly doubt it. It more seems likely they come up in the office and starts the day by saying - which mood I am in today? PNP/Inland/Outland/Refugee or June/July/Aug or Background/PPR/Rejection :p

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
aru_nj said:
So there was no final checking happened (Ghost email for already BG up people) for PNP Inland and USA applicants from CPC Ottawa for the last 2 months except RSA Anoop.

Am i right or you know any further exceptions

And preeti.msingh109 is from Newdelhi visa office . Her BG started in Dec 22nd or 24th.Is she CEC?????
For inlanders, BG check starts right after AOR. For me it was 10 days after AOR. The last ghost email I got was in September when the VO reviewed my application. The same pattern is for other applicants. So I assume they haven't done anything on our applications for the last 3-4 months which is ridiculous.
I really hope they start working on our applications asap because it seems like they are pretty much done with July and Aug