mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshan patel said:
hi ritu and mitali

thank you very much for ur kind advice.

one more thing i would like to add here is that when cio asked me to explain the source of money coming in ur a/c(bcz my consultant only put my netbank a/c transaction statment without my sav(salery)a/c statment bcz i transfer all my deposit form my sav(sal) a/c to net bnk a/c to get intrest benefit.so in regards that i have sent thm 3 mnths b4 all explanation that all balance in netbank saver a/c came from salery a/c (also include the letter and salery statment from pay-roll(gaming manager too) manager my current job).

here i need some more advice that while wrking at my current job i do reguleryly another job(same type of wrk) as well frm last 10 mnths but the problem with this job is that they can't give me any refrance letter but i have all my payslips and grup cert.head chef and second chef told me that we can give u enf wrk here(without any commitment).we not allow u to give any lettre(as a big company HR does all this jobs but i m directly appointed casually by head chef) but u can use our name and mobile no for ur any referance for canada immi.
so is it possible that when i left my current job i can inform cio with simple letter of job change notice(including add of new job,name of my head chef and second chef including their mobile nos) and payslips(in a payslips my designation(cook grade 2)also mentioned) with group cert but without any appointment or reff letter.

please advice me on this matter
again thank you very much ritu and mitali...
regards darshan
t
Hi Darshan,

I am so happy to see you back...this time a lot composed and now it seems like "You are the Captain of your ship". Really happy for you.

Darshan, from your posts, I believe that you are an extremely hard working and honest guy....so don't be worried at at. You will have your time to rejoice.

Now, suggestions regarding your problem:

1. Bank statement:

If you would be scheduled for Interview based on POF details, then you could show them the evidence of your previous bank with the POF and the transfer details. The reason you have already mentioned- To get higher interest on your finances....which is normal and with the evidence VO will not be suspicious. Latter if you are asked for 6 or 12m statement show the statement of the bank from which you made the transfer and write a cover letter to explain the situation.

2. Current job:

Attach your OFFER letter from this company and all other evidences as you have already mentioned. In your cover letter just mention that the current company does not give any Reference letter with Job descriptions but you (VO) are welcome to contact the HR person for clarifications.

The idea is to be TRANSPARENT with your VO.

3. Offer letter:

Hmm....this is tricky. Can you get a Offer letter atleast? Did they contact you by email for the job? How did they confirm your employment...any paperwork to that effect? Well, worst case scenario - If you can not provide Offer letter then mention why the letter could not be provided.

Hope for the best.

Mitali

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
ohh hi mitali...
thanks for ur quick reply.
for ur ans no 1 that i have already submited them 3 months b4 that

1 Copies of bank statement with the past 6 months transaction listings for Commonwealth Bank Account # 3591

Description: The said account is Netbank saver account in Commonwealth Bank and all major transactions highlighted in attached statement has been transferred from my other complete access bank account no. 3011 in the same bank. I got salary income in my complete access bank account and transferred my savings to the Netbank saver account to get interest benefits. I have attached Bank letter confirming both accounts, statement of bank account no. 3011 that shows debit transactions highlighted and Employer's letter mentioning salary transactions in support of above document. So the all balance shown in both accounts with Commonwealth Bank is mine and for the purpose of settlement funds as required.

2ndand with new or other job to be honest they can't give me anything bcz they have 400 casual ppl big company(second biggest race course in melbourne)ppl like me. one of my work mate took me over there to wrk.so i was not actually appointed from hr department or even they don't know person like me currently wrking all abt on call wrk here.
so i don't have any appointment letter or anything like that otherwise i already resigned my current job and start wrking at new place.

but i wonder there wasn't anything mentioned abt this all stuff in my 2nd aor(abt change of jon notice).it was in 1st aor from cio NS
another qus what happen if i suddenly lost my current job and endup having no job and after 3 mnths of time anyways i have to go back india for 2 months .
thnks mitali
regards darshan

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
anyways

i really appriciate mitali and ritu for both of help.

i hop u both gote ur PR as soon as possible

anyways i have another 2 life line atleast to stay in aus.
there are 140000 ppl here in aus waiting fo their PR in aus.

while applying for aus PR it was jst try for canada sooo...no werrys all gud

but i really thankfull to u both
reagards darshan

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshan , first of all PLEASE remove your bank details from the post immediately. IT IS NOT SAFE.

I will get back to your post after you do that.

Mitali

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
i know but its not correct anyways.i have changed it

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok Darshan,

1.Your Bank evidence is perfect.....good job there.
2. Offer letter- Nothing can be done, so tell the VO the truth. OR, since this 2nd job is not well documented and you just casually work there, IMO you don't even have to mention this to VO. You took up this job to sustain yourself and that is ok.
3. If you lost your job, you will have to inform your VO...that is a must and it will not have any adverse affect on your application. One can not control these situations and VO would understand your situation if you give him the truthful information.

Don't worry Darshan...you will be ok.

Mitali

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
darshan patel said:
anyways

i really appriciate mitali and ritu for your help upto.

i hop u both got ur PR as soon as possible

anyways i have another 2 life line atleast to stay in aus.
there are 140000 ppl here in aus r waiting for their PR in aus.

while applying for aus PR it was jst try for canada sooo...no werrys all gud

but i really thankfull to u both
reagards darshan

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
ANY UPDATE GUYS???????????

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
hi ritu ??? hop u going well !!!
any update from ur side ?????

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
darshan patel said:
hi ritu ??? hop u going well !!!
any update from ur side ?????
No Darshan, No update at my end....but I am still positive....our turn would come too....god is with us....good luck....regards Ritu

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
hii ritu
i am sure about u that will be gud news coming soon for u in 2 of weeks of time.but i know about me will be long wait (there r many ppl like me pre 26 june 2010 applicants) & sydney got only 500 fsw quota per yr.would like to provide u something imp link here:http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

be + ritu

regards darshan

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Hi Ritu and Darshan.

Nice information, dont know why these people are so slow. My status hasnt changed...say's recived by VO..but wrong dates once clicked in...

All the best to all people applied through Sydney Visa Office...

Manny

darshan patel said:
hii ritu
i am sure about u that will be gud news coming soon for u in 2 of weeks of time.but i know about me will be long wait (there r many ppl like me pre 26 june 2010 applicants) & sydney got only 500 fsw quota per yr.would like to provide u something imp link here:http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

be + ritu

regards darshan

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
mperei02 said:
Hi Ritu and Darshan.

Nice information, dont know why these people are so slow. My status hasnt changed...say's recived by VO..but wrong dates once clicked in...

All the best to all people applied through Sydney Visa Office...

Manny
Hi Manni,

Don't worry mate...we all will hear good news soon...so be positive and think positive......regards Ritu

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
CHHOTTI said:
Hi Manni,

Don't worry mate...we all will hear good news soon...so be positive and think positive......regards Ritu
Hello Guys...where is everyone? whats happening...com'on lets share the experiences....Tina, If I am not wrong u were about to do medical on 16th..how did u go, I would like you to share your experience with this thread members please............

@ Other members, any other news at anyone's end???

Mine is RBVO and today its like 4 months from the date of second AOR....not a single movement but still I am positive........

best wishes to all...........
Ritu

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
CHHOTTI said:
Tina, If I am not wrong u were about to do medical on 16th..how did u go, I would like you to share your experience with this thread members please............
Hi Ritu and other Sydney VO friends,

Yes, you are right, I done mine medicals on 16th Aug in Melbourne,

The Medical Story:

When i got mine medical request, then along i have to provide Indian PCC, Aus PCC, Landing Fee and latest AusVisa details.

So I gather Landing fee check first, made a certified copies of Visa and applied for Aus PCC because without passport, I can't do anything......and for India'n PCC i have surender my passport for stamping.....so I finish these work first along with that i booked mine medical's date which I got 16th Aug.....I have the option of three DMP's in Melbourne and they charge almost same fee.... but all three DMP's office's are in three different locations around melbourne....so I choose which is in CBD and close to mine house....on the day..16th Aug....I reached 15 minutes before....DMP's reception already guide me to bring fee, 2 passport photos, passport, medical forms, and any 5 years old medical history papers etc....no need of fasting etc.... normal diet....when we reach receptionist check all documents ...fill forms...taken fee and guide to wait for 10-15 minutes and by the time ...we give our urine samples....when DMP called mine hubby and i wait for mine turn he came back in just 15 minutes...when i meet DMP....he start asking me mine medical history related question....then ask i have any medical paper related to that or not....they he check...routinely...one by one....like BP, pulse, eye, throat, ear, height, weight, other body parts....then he took mine blood sample and ask me to sign the immigration paper and told to leave and free to go.....only the thing is we have to go different place for x ray because he doesn't have x ray facility in his clinic.....so over time spent in DMP clinic was 45 minutes and xray clinic 30 minutes...that's it...we haven't ask DMP that everything is fine or not.....because we are "SURE" that everthing is fine....lol!!

Cheers!! ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Tina :D