+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
mamad2020 said:
Hi everyone,
Just a note that I received my sponsorship aproval today!! and my file will be transfered to Ankara soon. I'm so happy :) It's such a great feeling! I feel like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders :D
Does anyone know how long it will take until they forward the application to Ankara and when do they usually start looking at the file?

@ Nelly, I didn't know you were also in Iran. So happy to find out that it only took you 4.5 months! congradulations again :)
Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra
Our timeline are so close ;D ;D ;D ;D possible to hear something good news soon.... thanx God!
tell to Sweden in December thread to turn your color to blue.
congrats :D :D :D

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamad2020 said:
Hi everyone,
Just a note that I received my sponsorship aproval today!! and my file will be transfered to Ankara soon. I'm so happy :) It's such a great feeling! I feel like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders :D
Does anyone know how long it will take until they forward the application to Ankara and when do they usually start looking at the file?

@ Nelly, I didn't know you were also in Iran. So happy to find out that it only took you 4.5 months! congradulations again :)
Congratulations. You have completed the 1st stage.

It usually takes 3-6 weeks for sending the application to Ankara. They usually start proceeding in 6-8 weeks after they receive the application package.

If you case is very straight forward and your appication is well prepared and all fees were paid in advance you may receive your PR visa in 6 months without interview. If the case is complex and if they call you for an interview it will take longer and could be more than a year.

The proceeding time also depends on the applicants nationalies too. If both sides are Turkish it's the easiest for background and security checks from computer because they see everything online. In this forum one applicant recieved the PR visa in 3,5 months from Ankara, but on the other hand I see some Iranian applicants from 2010 and 2011.

Every case and every application is unique. I wish you the best and good luck!

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Galip said:
It usually takes 3-6 weeks for sending the application to Ankara. They usually start proceeding in 6-8 weeks after they receive the application package.
No, it's much quicker than that! I've got approved on July 23 and our file arrived in Ankara on July 30.

For the processing, you can't really tell because eCase is not systematically updated. I know for sure our file is being processed at the moment, but our status is still "Application received". It's up to the visa officer to update eCase or not.

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
mamad2020 said:
Hi everyone,

congrats 4 d approval, a new chapter has begun ;)
recently it takes average 1.5 - 2 months till your ecase change 2 in process
btw i'm Iranian n my hubby sponsored me, thanks again :)
rasti u can see d Ankara applicants timeline in the link which i put in my signature

n_zo

Dec 14, 2012
mamad2020 said:
Hi everyone,

congratulation, Hope you will be requested for PPR soooon

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
hi there :D :D
I got AOR right now. pray for me to receive approval email as speedy as AOR. it took less than a month with considering Christmas Holidays ;) ;)
During 2 months of staying in Toronto, I couldn't find a job and am so worry that officer wouldn't accept me as a sponsor :( :( :(

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
nazafarin said:
hi there :D :D
I got AOR right now. pray for me to receive approval email as speedy as AOR. it took less than a month with considering Christmas Holidays ;) ;)
During 2 months of staying in Toronto, I couldn't find a job and am so worry that officer wouldn't accept me as a sponsor :( :( :(
Don't worry they are not picky on spousal sponsorship. That's why they don't set income minimums to get accepted.
I had no job and was a recent uni graduate with considerable amount of loans but they approved me in 26days!

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
Don't worry they are not picky on spousal sponsorship. That's why they don't set income minimums to get accepted.
I had no job and was a recent uni graduate with considerable amount of loans but they approved me in 26days!
Do you think at this stage, they checked our background in Canada? like how we came to the country and all? This is always a question in my head.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Toronto88 said:
THANK YOU :D :D :D it is a hope ::) ::)
u know, I've heard it is completely depends on Officer :( :(
But I am so happy to pass one step of frustrating process. I hope u hear good news soon :D

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Erina said:
Do you think at this stage, they checked our background in Canada? like how we came to the country and all? This is always a question in my head.
What do you mean? Why would they wanna check that?

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
nazafarin said:
THANK YOU :D :D :D it is a hope ::) ::)
u know, I've heard it is completely depends on Officer :( :(
But I am so happy to pass one step of frustrated process. I hope u hear good news soon :D
No problem.
Nah it doesn't really depend on the officer. Spousal sponsorships are different from other kinds of sponsorships. Never heard anyone not get accepted in the first stage unless they've been involved in fraud or something!

Thank you I wish you the same :)

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
I guess it's better to pay landing fee ASAP. I, myself, didn't know i could do it in the first step. Sooner or later, an officer will open your file and if there would be no RPRF, he will ask for it and no one knows when he will return to yours again.

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
How can I add my timetable here?

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
cyrus56 said:
How can I add my timetable here?
I'm not sure u had a permission to create timeline but u click on "profile" bottom on top of the page, right side, then in "modify profile" , there r "forum profile information", u can enter what u want.
But this permission would be shown after 10 posts u left ;D ;D