+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
No updates.no emails..no notes.waiting for my notes or emails.still no medicals.Amman isn’t working on my file or something.my lawyer keeps sending web forms and still I got no updates.I don’t know what to do.dec 3 transferred to Amman and I don’t know why they won’t send my husband medicals

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
At your final destination at the Canadian airport, they will ask for it you need to fill it before that and give it to the officer, regardless it does NOT need to be the same form. you can do it by yourself but this one is ready so I supposed it's easier for all of us, by the way, it's done by the University of Waterloo for there students please checkout the link

https://uwaterloo.ca/international-student-guide/resources/feature/covid-19-travel-and-quarantine-checklist#
Thank you! I guess arrivecanada app is sufficient. You can install it and fill it and maybe that's all. Because this is what i did and i finally alhamdulillah landed. I hope you all guys will land safely soon.

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
The landing was smooth alhamdulillah. They ask for your documents at the last transit airport before you enter canada. The officer at the port of entry was so nice. And that's all. Again, all the best for you guys. I only wanted to update you!

Thank you my friends for all of your help here and a special thanks for Miladb for his help and updates always :D;)

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
The landing was smooth alhamdulillah. They ask for your documents at the last transit airport before you enter canada. The officer at the port of entry was so nice. And that's all. Again, all the best for you guys. I only wanted to update you!

Thank you my friends for all of your help here and a special thanks for Miladb for his help and updates always :D;)
my pleasure friendo ❤ hope you life full of happiness.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thank you! I guess arrivecanada app is sufficient. You can install it and fill it and maybe that's all. Because this is what i did and i finally alhamdulillah landed. I hope you all guys will land safely soon.
thanks for the updates dear , this is helpful

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Congrats and thanks for the update that's really helpful

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
@Miladb Did you call VFS to ask why the package delivery is taking so long? I believe it is over two weeks since dispatched from consulate office. That's unacceptable.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
@Miladb Did you call VFS to ask why the package delivery is taking so long? I believe it is over two weeks since dispatched from consulate office. That's unacceptable.
Yes Dear , they said Amman take time in the airport to check the packages , today I pass 17 days but I hope I will hear back next week .

Reactions: nns14

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
still no medicals and no notes or emails from Amman.I don’t know what to do.My lawyer keeps sending web forms but still nothing.only medicals and passport request left

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So guys my title in the tracker changed to

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Erbil.

actually I don't know when this happen also I don't remember when was the last time I check the tracker .