+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
That message by EgyptAir doesn’t request PCR. Like Hambousha said it is just temperature check.

Airline will only impose what the country says. They will not request PCR if your destination doesn’t require one. I travel often so I am well aware of this. Last Sunday I travelled to a country that requires a valid PCR so did the test. On Saturday, I am flying to one that doesn’t require as they have testing facility in their own airport so airline will not ask me for PCR on Saturday.

Anyways, check with the airline you choose to fly with.
are you in Canada now , if yes how many days it take to receive your passport after the email says dispatched from IRCC to visa office

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
are you in Canada now , if yes how many days it take to receive your passport after the email says dispatched from IRCC to visa office
Sorry, I am not in Canada. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for PPR.

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
From my understanding, having a PCR test with a negative result is mandatory before you board your flight, regardless of where to fly and through which airline you travel with. So, who travels next should share the experience with us.

Reactions: Miladb

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm in Vancouver now everything going well in Toronto officer he was really good he stamp my passport he ask me you want to mail your pr to your location I said yes, that's all.

Reactions: hemin979 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm in Vancouver now everything going well in Toronto officer he was really good he stamp my passport he ask me you want to mail your pr to your location I said yes, that's all.
happy for you brother, enjoy you live wish you happy start for you there .

Reactions: Koshan994

Malno

Feb 12, 2018
Hello,
What is the T Number and countrrfoil expiry date?
My passport expiry is in 2025, my medical exam was done on 15-Dec-2019. I received a notification from IRCC that my application was approved and that a document was issued, counterfoil validity until August-2021 with a T Number .
Does that mean that my visa is valid until August? I thought the visa would be valid until end expiry of passport or 12 months after the date of my medical?
I sent my file via VFS in Lebanon and Liban post takes forever to deliver the envelope!!!
Thanks

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello,
What is the T Number and countrrfoil expiry date?
My passport expiry is in 2025, my medical exam was done on 15-Dec-2019. I received a notification from IRCC that my application was approved and that a document was issued, counterfoil validity until August-2021 with a T Number .
Does that mean that my visa is valid until August? I thought the visa would be valid until end expiry of passport or 12 months after the date of my medical?
I sent my file via VFS in Lebanon and Liban post takes forever to deliver the envelope!!!
Thanks
Hello Dear , I wish I could help you , but actually I don't have idea about it . I'm waiting to receive my envelope back to see the decision , But what I new is the visa depend on the expiration of the medical examination or the passport ( witch came first ) so probably on the expiration of the medical test .

Reactions: Malno

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
It looks there is no updates today , I don't know why the passport returning take alot of time today it's 12 days and nothing back about the Passport .

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
October is a silent month. Only few people got updates with their cases.. fewer were able to travel!
What could be the problem?!!! after putting too much pressure on IRCC to expedite processing times, everything is really fu**ed up!
This reminds me of a local saying " don't fix it lest you should ruin it" ;)