+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Our friends who will go soon and they planing to do pcr test because is required for the airlines I was on call with my friend he is a doctor at the emergency department and he tell me you have to do your test in governmental heath center , because the airlines will not relays to the private one from private hospital , and it seams right because I read the covid test result of one my friend and down below says (( this document is not to be use for formal agencies )).

so be careful when you choose to do the test .

also in the government one it will take 48 hours to get the result back this came due to the crowding of the people who do the test and because is much cheaper than the private lab .

in my city there is two center to do it

Reactions: ZaebaryA

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Our friends who will go soon and they planing to do pcr test because is required for the airlines I was on call with my friend he is a doctor at the emergency department and he tell me you have to do your test in governmental heath center , because the airlines will not relays to the private one from private hospital , and it seams right because I read the covid test result of one my friend and down below says (( this document is not to be use for formal agencies )).

so be careful when you choose to do the test .

also in the government one it will take 48 hours to get the result back this came due to the crowding of the people who do the test and because is much cheaper than the private lab .

in my city there is two center to do it
Canada does not require Covid-19 so why airline would ask for one??

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Sounds like I missed some important updates
Do they request PCr?

Canada no but the airlines yes . So do to the instruction that has been shared few days ago on IRCC

You do not need a written authorization from us confirming that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.
  • follow all airline requirements and pass a health check conducted by airline officials to confirm that you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing

Last edited:

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
For example;
This is egyptair requirements to Canada

-All travellers to Canada are required to provide COVID-19 information to enter the country. This includes providing an appropriate quarantine plan, contact information, and self-assessment on signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Download the ArriveCAN mobile application to submit this information before you travel while reducing wait times and limiting physical contact with others at the border.
-The ArriveCAN app is available for free on Google Play and Apple App stores.
-QUARANTINE: All travelers entering Canada are subject to 14 day quarantine upon arrival.
This does not apply to medical or cargo personnel on essential movements.
-PCR: PCR is not required, unless passenger has been refused to travel by any airline within the
last 14 days.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
For example;
This is egyptair requirements to Canada

-All travellers to Canada are required to provide COVID-19 information to enter the country. This includes providing an appropriate quarantine plan, contact information, and self-assessment on signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Download the ArriveCAN mobile application to submit this information before you travel while reducing wait times and limiting physical contact with others at the border.
-The ArriveCAN app is available for free on Google Play and Apple App stores.
-QUARANTINE: All travelers entering Canada are subject to 14 day quarantine upon arrival.
This does not apply to medical or cargo personnel on essential movements.
-PCR: PCR is not required, unless passenger has been refused to travel by any airline within the
last 14 days.
Provide covid19 information that mean they need to prove they are free from symptoms witch can be proven by doing pcr test .
I understand what you said , Qatar airlines request covid 19 test from traveler .

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Any updates guys ? Today is Thursday for me it look that I will not hear back today about my passport today 9 days from the dispatch date , I don't know if this fast post delivery hhhhh maybe it will take more than 10 days .

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
No update here as well. However, there is a good news that direct flights from Iraqi airports to Turkey reopened as of today Oct 15

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
No update here as well. However, there is a good news that direct flights from Iraqi airports to Turkey reopened as of today Oct 15
Woow are you sure brother ? It would be great and easy if that right to you have link to check ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Provide covid19 information that mean they need to prove they are free from symptoms witch can be proven by doing pcr test .
I understand what you said , Qatar airlines request covid 19 test from traveler .
That message by EgyptAir doesn’t request PCR. Like Hambousha said it is just temperature check.

Airline will only impose what the country says. They will not request PCR if your destination doesn’t require one. I travel often so I am well aware of this. Last Sunday I travelled to a country that requires a valid PCR so did the test. On Saturday, I am flying to one that doesn’t require as they have testing facility in their own airport so airline will not ask me for PCR on Saturday.

Anyways, check with the airline you choose to fly with.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
That message by EgyptAir doesn’t request PCR. Like Hambousha said it is just temperature check.

Airline will only impose what the country says. They will not request PCR if your destination doesn’t require one. I travel often so I am well aware of this. Last Sunday I travelled to a country that requires a valid PCR so did the test. On Saturday, I am flying to one that doesn’t require as they have testing facility in their own airport so airline will not ask me for PCR on Saturday.

Anyways, check with the airline you choose to fly with.
Thanks for the information, well this safe time actually.