+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Nenan said:
yes Arezou you are right at least we know they are working on our files but they work as a turtle spends most of the time inside its shell and we don't know what it do inside and we don't expect good or bad news cause it silent even when its head come out :p :p shame shame what kind of offices it is :-X
. How do we know????? We don't know if they are working on them ?? We don't know what next step. How long?? Did they recieve them???? We are lost !!! It's crazy this happen in country like Canada !! No
Communication what so ever !!!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
mohammedm123 said:
ana awl mara b7yate ashof a7ad y3a6el for training!!!
ya3ni they can do the training while other work in the same time. why closing!
The "PRIORITY" Family Sponsorship is too long, so we gain more and more from this killing process!

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam aliakom,

i know a few of you said something about Amman will be start processing the files in mid March, can you guys let me know where you saw this information? i know i made a comment a few days ago saying March will be a great month but that was just a speculation...

thanks

N

Nenan

aaa2012 said:
Salam aliakom,

i know a few of you said something about Amman will be start processing the files in mid March, can you guys let me know where you saw this information? i know i made a comment a few days ago saying March will be a great month but that was just a speculation...

thanks
wa alaykum alsalam ...I am also didn't read this on CIC site or any other website , I need the answer of your question too ,and I also wrote in this forum many times that March and April would release many many ppr for us but its only speculation as you said ;D

O

Ottawa_2010

Hi All,

No one knows for sure. CIC did a great job keeping us hanging the Dark.

My MP told me that the are expecting to start work in March. The other thing is on the Operation bulletin of CIC, it clearly says that as of March 1st, Amman and beruit office will become full services VOs. This is how the speculation came into life :)

CIO Sydney, CPC-M, CPP-O and CPC-V should hold impacted files until the transfer of services has been completed. As of March 1, 2012, these files may be sent to the appropriate visa office below:

Applicants in… Applications should be submitted to…
Syria, Jordan and Iraq Visa Office in Amman (Jordan)
Lebanon Visa Office in Beirut (Lebanon)
Cyprus Visa Office in Tel Aviv (Israel)
Iran Visa Office in Ankara (Turkey)

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa_2010 said:
Hi All,

No one knows for sure. CIC did a great job keeping us hanging the Dark.

My MP told me that the are expecting to start work in March. The other thing is on the Operation bulletin of CIC, it clearly says that as of March 1st, Amman and beruit office will become full services VOs. This is how the speculation came into life :)

CIO Sydney, CPC-M, CPP-O and CPC-V should hold impacted files until the transfer of services has been completed. As of March 1, 2012, these files may be sent to the appropriate visa office below:

Applicants in... Applications should be submitted to...
Syria, Jordan and Iraq Visa Office in Amman (Jordan)
Lebanon Visa Office in Beirut (Lebanon)
Cyprus Visa Office in Tel Aviv (Israel)
Iran Visa Office in Ankara (Turkey)
the March 1st date refers to any new applications that were sent to Missisauga; there's little information on the ones that were currently in process at the Damascus office...

Feb 24, 2012
hi for all >>>i need help from Jordanian >>>> i live in jakarta i try to get visa from here but they refused already i get married from canadian girl she live in jakarta >>>> i want know how i can start to do our duc ?

mo jo jordan

Jan 31, 2012
mustafasawalha said:
hi for all >>>i need help from Jordanian >>>> i live in jakarta i try to get visa from here but they refused already i get married from canadian girl she live in jakarta >>>> i want know how i can start to do our duc ?
mustafasawalha. how are you . she have to do for you sponsor ship it is 2 stp 1.she have to apply to cic in canada to got approved.
after she got approved . they will send your fill to the visa offs

N

Nenan

hello >>>any body here? Amman VO silent just like graves silent ,when our Mummy wake up :p ,we want some action here ,what March carry for us ?is it like February or not?only God knows :-X

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
hello >>>any body here? Amman VO silent just like graves silent ,when our Mummy wake up :p ,we want some action here ,what March carry for us ?is it like February or not?only God knows :-X

we are all here but only the PPRs and news are not here lol

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:) Hi everyone..... how's it going throughout this month

yalla just hang in there...soon ya rab we will hear news...

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
I sent email to Amman more than a month ago and no answer! :( they are really don't respond :(