Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
Its really Sucks! I hope they will give priority for spousal sponsership not skilled workers and other cases!

Nenan said:
thank you guys to answer my stupid question which seems that every one knows the answer except me :eek: :eek:
hmm they will update us in mid march ?? so that's it ?? only update ?? :mad: :mad:
I want scream loudly may be some one on CIC can hear me:
We Don't Want Only the Update Of Our Files on mid march We Want PPR very SoOoN Not after April
:mad: :mad: :'( :'( I am angry because I can't wait more there is limit for every thing even the patience has limit after that limit has been exceeded the patience could be TOXIC to our life and our health
I put all my hopes in march or April please Amman VO don't go beyond this :'( :'( :'(

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nenan said:
thank you guys to answer my stupid question which seems that every one knows the answer except me :eek: :eek:
hmm they will update us in mid march ?? so that's it ?? only update ?? :mad: :mad:
I want scream loudly may be some one on CIC can hear me:
We Don't Want Only the Update Of Our Files on mid march We Want PPR very SoOoN Not after April
:mad: :mad: :'( :'( I am angry because I can't wait more there is limit for every thing even the patience has limit after that limit has been exceeded the patience could be TOXIC to our life and our health
I put all my hopes in march or April please Amman VO don't go beyond this :'( :'( :'(
Hope Nenan,
Hope March will be great month for all of us! :-*

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Full_of_hope said:
Its really Sucks! I hope they will give priority for spousal sponsership not skilled workers and other cases!
I agree with you. But at least in this way now we know that they are working on the files. So it is at least a good sign of life in embassies.

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Amman office sucks big time they don't even replies to email or nothing !!!! Is it our luck from bad to worst

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
hello everyone.
i hope we all hear good news soon, yh i can tell how hard this long process effect bad on us but there's nothin we can do just be patient, the good thing that we will have what we waiting for soon or later, I my self send amman office two emails but no reply till now, hope the reply soon, they mention on amman office that they not working tomorrow 23, anyway i wish you all good luck soon insha allah.

O

Ottawa_2010

musab said:
hello everyone.
i hope we all hear good news soon, yh i can tell how hard this long process effect bad on us but there's nothin we can do just be patient, the good thing that we will have what we waiting for soon or later, I my self send amman office two emails but no reply till now, hope the reply soon, they mention on amman office that they not working tomorrow 23, anyway i wish you all good luck soon insha allah.
I Musab,

Do they say the reason for being closed tomorrow?

i do not see that on their website. Where did you see it?

Thanks

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
I think "February 23, 2012" is a STAFF TRAINING DAY, so that they will be able to reply to our inquiries!!!
what a stupid process!!!

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
KhalidIraq said:
I think "February 23, 2012" is a STAFF TRAINING DAY, so that they will be able to reply to our inquiries!!!
what a stupid process!!!
. It's pathetic honestly shano hie alghawa

O

Ottawa_2010

Wallahi bahdaleh hay. Ana fi 7ayati ma shft nizam aswa2 min haik.

wallahi b ifreeqya mou haik

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:
what a stupid process!!!
ana awl mara b7yate ashof a7ad y3a6el for training!!!
ya3ni they can do the training while other work in the same time. why closing!

O

Ottawa_2010

Walahi inno Hay el balad til3at bin nifsi.

Batalt a7ibha, ya2ni walhi inhon thaloona.

I just do not understand why are then not answering us. Why cant they tell us what is going on.

N

Nenan

Full_of_hope said:
if CIC committed by the human rights and put first healthy environment of the family,they should make priority for the family integrity and facilitate, Speeds up spouse sponsorship cases>>>Haaaaaaaaaaaaah :mad: instead of that they punish us,punish my husband and me,their message why you get married?

N

Nenan

Arezou said:
I agree with you. But at least in this way now we know that they are working on the files. So it is at least a good sign of life in embassies.
yes Arezou you are right at least we know they are working on our files but they work as a turtle spends most of the time inside its shell and we don't know what it do inside and we don't expect good or bad news cause it silent even when its head come out :p :p shame shame what kind of offices it is :-X