+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:
Hello Mohammed;
My Client ID hasn't been working for weeks now, my wife's file number works but there NO ADDRESS APPEARS!

there is always some issues with the eCas, just don't worry about it....for my Fxxxxxxx number never worked, i have to wait for the VO to reply to me, cuz from what I heard is that alot of ppl getting their Fxxxxx number from a a VO reply's emil and it's different..so i will just wait..

and dont worry if the address is not there...its nothing, it happened with alot of ppl and get back again in few days

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
mohammedm123 said:
there is always some issues with the eCas, just don't worry about it....for my Fxxxxxxx number never worked, i have to wait for the VO to reply to me, cuz from what I heard is that alot of ppl getting their Fxxxxx number from a a VO reply's emil and it's different..so i will just wait..

and dont worry if the address is not there...its nothing, it happened with alot of ppl and get back again in few days
I hope it'll have new updates!
Ya RAB Ya ALLAH!

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
At least they are replying to emails which is a good thing :). Syria never even replied. They open in March is that correct?

Since the Damascus topic is not even talking about Amman embassy at all and half the sentences are Farsi (which I don't speak, and somewhat rude cause it keeps some of us left out), I feel left out in the dark about what's going on in the embassy.

Maybe it's time to call them?

And does anyone know why the F number is no longer working? Does that mean they are changing the file number or something?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
So here is a funny thing the F file is now working again with no address. So STRANGE!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feverdreams said:
So here is a funny thing the F file is now working again with no address. So STRANGE!

lol expect everything strange from ecas :p.....don't relay on ecas , i heard that some ppl who got ther ppr and landed for long time ego and their ecas is still says "in process" lool...so don't think about it

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
looool I know its not reliable but it gives me a little hope, or at least something I can check :(!

nedaa123

Feb 6, 2012
Nenan said:
thank you for sharing
dear iraqis
thank you very much for this bad release.
I've red it more than 1000 times
and be very sad about this news. What shall I do then in syria. Why they don't process our case in private refugees programe??? Do you bleave that???
My sister in canada who sponsored me last year made a telephone call to the CIC call center (canada)
and they told her "all application in process will continue processing in Amman for all Iraqis"
DO YOU AGREE OR BLEAVE????
or it just amorfine

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
no it is true. All cases are being processed in Amman because the Syria immigration office is closed due to the violence in Syria. Stay strong and have faith in God :)!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nedaa123 said:
dear iraqis
thank you very much for this bad release.
I've red it more than 1000 times
and be very sad about this news. What shall I do then in syria. Why they don't process our case in private refugees programe??? Do you bleave that???
My sister in canada who sponsored me last year made a telephone call to the CIC call center (canada)
and they told her "all application in process will continue processing in Amman for all Iraqis"
DO YOU AGREE OR BLEAVE????
or it just amorfine

Yes it's true, all iraqi's applications were transfered to Amman, but we have to wait till mid-march to get new news

N

Nenan

why we should wait till mid of march? did you read that in some where?
Amman VO employee either very busy in working on our files and they hide great surprise for us or they are very lazy and sleeping all the time :mad: :mad:

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
why we should wait till mid of march? did you read that in some where?
Amman VO employee either very busy in working on our files and they hide great surprise for us or they are very lazy and sleeping all the time :mad: :mad:

Yea it's stated in the cic website , we need to wait till march to get all the file transferred completely....and alot of ppl contacted their MP and they all got the same answer that we need to wait till mid-march to get some updates on the files

nedaa123

Feb 6, 2012
mohammedm123 said:
Yes it's true, all iraqi's applications were transfered to Amman, but we have to wait till mid-march to get new news
Dear mohammedm123
U r right .. my sister contact CIC call center and they told her same snswer "mid-march"
thank you very much

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellah inshallah all of us here, especially those have waited for a long time, will hear some good news this mid march :)

N

Nenan

thank you guys to answer my stupid question which seems that every one knows the answer except me :eek: :eek:
hmm they will update us in mid march ?? so that's it ?? only update ?? :mad: :mad:
I want scream loudly may be some one on CIC can hear me:
We Don't Want Only the Update Of Our Files on mid march We Want PPR very SoOoN Not after April
:mad: :mad: :'( :'( I am angry because I can't wait more there is limit for every thing even the patience has limit after that limit has been exceeded the patience could be TOXIC to our life and our health
I put all my hopes in march or April please Amman VO don't go beyond this :'( :'( :'(