+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
I just wanted to share an email I got from Amman VO after asking them whether the files that got transferred from Damascus to Amman will be continued from where they were left off or will they be thrown with all the other files and this is what they replied...

This is in reply to your email below.

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active files of persons who have made applications for permanent residence in Canada in the following categories, for citizens and residents of Jordan, Iraq and Syria, have been sent to our office for processing.

Family Class
Quebec Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee

If you have an application in process in any of the categories above, our office will contact you when your file reaches the assessment stage, or if you have already received a positive selection decision, when other documents or information are required to complete your application.

Please note that we will not be able to provide a status update on your application at this stage.

Processing times may be lengthier given the direction to close the office in Damascus and relocate files to other missions.

We thank you for following the requirements indicated above, and for your patience during the application process.

p.s you will always get a vague answer from these offices unless your application has exceeded the 13 months.

it's true that is vague, but at least they didnt ignore the emil and reply with something! at least you can see that something happening with the files in their VO.
it always better than waiting for a reply and never get one..

and Thanks for sharing!

N

Nenan

aaa2012 said:
I just wanted to share an email I got from Amman VO after asking them whether the files that got transferred from Damascus to Amman will be continued from where they were left off or will they be thrown with all the other files and this is what they replied...

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active files of persons who have made applications for permanent residence in Canada in the following categories, for citizens and residents of Jordan, Iraq and Syria, have been sent to our office for processing.

Family Class
Quebec Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee

If you have an application in process in any of the categories above, our office will contact you when your file reaches the assessment stage, or if you have already received a positive selection decision, when other documents or information are required to complete your application.

Please note that we will not be able to provide a status update on your application at this stage.

Processing times may be lengthier given the direction to close the office in Damascus and relocate files to other missions.

We thank you for following the requirements indicated above, and for your patience during the application process.

p.s you will always get a vague answer from these offices unless your application has exceeded the 13 months.
thank you for sharing

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
aaa2012 said:

Family Class
Quebec Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee

I've sent an e-mail to Amman Office for ten days, but they haven't responded yet!

O

Ottawa_2010

Dear Applicants,

The Amman visa office will start processing applications in 2 weeks.

In an interview with one of the Jordanian NEWS papers, the counsel says that the Visa Office will begin processing in 2 weeks.

She also says says that the Amman office will be permanent for Jordanian and Iraqi applicants.

Once things settle down in Syria and the embassy opens there (hopefully when the evil Assad family are captured) only Syrian applicants will be processed in Damascus.

The link below is an Arabic.

Since the transfer procedure is similar for other visa offices I assume that this will apply to the Ankara and Beirut office as well.

http://alghad.com/index.php/article/528748.html

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
Thanks for sharing, Enshallah will work hard to get us going :(

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
The embassy website has been updated , they have added immigration into the list
it used to say under construction and now its working ! at least its a good sign for movement! Ya Allah ya Kareem

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jordan-jordanie/visas/immigrate-immigrer.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Hello All:

Please add your self to the list of you r not already there

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnFam-xM_PHBdGlLeGpoTzAyV25jUG5mSmJ3Yjd6U3c&hl=en_US#gid=0

Thankx

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Has anyone tried contacting the visa office in Amman to ask questions?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Oh, that's just horrible lets give them two weeks when they start working on it and see what happens.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
abdmoh said:
Boring life
loool why is that? Have you been trying to occupy yourself at least?

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
I called last time and the receptionist didnt transfer me? I hope they will work on our file soon Inshallah