Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
I have my wife's file transferred to Jordan ! I hope all files will be processed as fast as possible ! Not sure if the 300 refugees files will
affect anything :( Inshallah every thing will be fine! Amen

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they emiled you or called you to inform u about your file? how did you know that your file was transferred already?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
agool mohammed, how long has your process been so far?
5 months, but i dont know if my file is stuck in canada or reached damascus....cuz I called th CIC and they told me oh you have to contact damascus and ask about your file, and I sent an emil to the embassy but no reply!

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
No one told me I just assumed cause my wife is jordanian, how did u know ayad about ur file?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Full_of_hope said:
No one told me I just assumed cause my wife is jordanian, how did u know ayad about ur file?

oh ok I thought u had a news from the embassy

@ ayad......we don't kno yet

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
my MP told me she siad they tranfered it a couple days ago and still tranfering we are going to wait a couple week for them to settle down and then see how long before they finish

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayad said:
my MP told me she siad they tranfered it a couple days ago and still tranfering we are going to wait a couple week for them to settle down and then see how long before they finish

good news, thanks for sharing!

N

Nenan

ayad said:
oh what :eek: :eek:??wait couple of weeks? or couple of days? cause couple of weeks sound too long period before they start to assume working on our files :-\ :-\ how many weeks in the month? only four weeks,and it sound couple of weeks :-\ that mean they ,may start taking a look on our files after one month,may be because its new visa office ???

N

Nenan

I hope Amman,Beirut and Ankara visa offices will start issue visas for us on March and April and it may would be like gush of visas(we will turn a blind eye on February because it consumed in transferring and arranging the new admitted files) ;D ;) let us pray to be like that specially for who have been waiting more than half of a year for pr,cause the patient almost finish :-X :mad:

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
i was checking canadian embassy amman and its says, Immigration (under construction) so i wish they will start working on our files soon and issue visas for all of us.

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wanted to share an email I got from Amman VO after asking them whether the files that got transferred from Damascus to Amman will be continued from where they were left off or will they be thrown with all the other files and this is what they replied...

This is in reply to your email below.

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active files of persons who have made applications for permanent residence in Canada in the following categories, for citizens and residents of Jordan, Iraq and Syria, have been sent to our office for processing.

Family Class
Quebec Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee

If you have an application in process in any of the categories above, our office will contact you when your file reaches the assessment stage, or if you have already received a positive selection decision, when other documents or information are required to complete your application.

Please note that we will not be able to provide a status update on your application at this stage.

Processing times may be lengthier given the direction to close the office in Damascus and relocate files to other missions.

We thank you for following the requirements indicated above, and for your patience during the application process.

p.s you will always get a vague answer from these offices unless your application has exceeded the 13 months.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
aaa2012 said:
I just wanted to share an email I got from Amman VO after asking them whether the files that got transferred from Damascus to Amman will be continued from where they were left off or will they be thrown with all the other files and this is what they replied...

This is in reply to your email below.

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active files of persons who have made applications for permanent residence in Canada in the following categories, for citizens and residents of Jordan, Iraq and Syria, have been sent to our office for processing.

Family Class
Quebec Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee

If you have an application in process in any of the categories above, our office will contact you when your file reaches the assessment stage, or if you have already received a positive selection decision, when other documents or information are required to complete your application.

Please note that we will not be able to provide a status update on your application at this stage.

Processing times may be lengthier given the direction to close the office in Damascus and relocate files to other missions.

We thank you for following the requirements indicated above, and for your patience during the application process.

p.s you will always get a vague answer from these offices unless your application has exceeded the 13 months.
Wow. a very vaque answer. It seems like they have template email and they send to for everyone. It seemed like they don't read the question. ::)