Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
PR...officer did u apply for visit visa for visiting husband... I said no bcz partner think visa officer will refuse now plz tell me will they give me visit visa...also I will appeal.???help

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
relationship not genuine even I explained her why my partner didn't visit me after marriage...I don't know plz help will they give me visit visa?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Sorry about that.yes appeal. I don't know process for appeal, but you can ask senior members here.did they send you a refusal letter already? for TRV.It is not good idea to apply for it since 98% will be refused.just be patient.and do the appeal process.don't wait gather all documents.also order your notes to see all flags in your file so that you can be able to address them in appeal process to convince them that the flags were not genuine.also you can visit your spouse while waiting.I understand you we all are going same situations.but fight for your loved ones your time will come for sure.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
u are saying right...thnx

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tuoicao said:
thank you annie!!!! my adr meeting didn`t even take 30min and she consent right away!
congrats!

Why did it go so quickly? What was the reason for refusal in the first place? I remember when I had my ADR they still wanted to speak with my wife at a full hearing. Just wondering what you might have said that might have convinced them not to need to speak to your spouse.

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
client2014 said:
I am just sad..application refused
I am so very sad for you. Most of us here definitely understand what you are going through. Make sure you file your appeal in time. It may take long and will be frustrating at times. Just keep positive and keep occupied. Collect your evidence on going and all the best. It will all work out in the end.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
plz tell me what I do?they didn't return me my documents??

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
wintersnow said:
congrats!

Why did it go so quickly? What was the reason for refusal in the first place? I remember when I had my ADR they still wanted to speak with my wife at a full hearing. Just wondering what you might have said that might have convinced them not to need to speak to your spouse.
the reason for refusal was a misrepresentation. there was a mix up for my husband relative last name, it was the same as mine but the translator made a mistake. my lawyer and i got all the evidence that we were not related. at the interview i spoke with my heart everyone even my lawyer teared in the adr. about 20min into the interview she consent right away.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Maddants said:
Hey ajarupan..... Ottawa is the one that ask for the police clearance first and i sent it to them... I just got back a response from the kingston embassy and they say i should just disregard the email i got from Kingston because they say the my application is been process in CPC-Ottawa so i glad i dont have to go and redo it again....What i did was just send a message to the Kingston office and i sent another messages straight to the High Commissioner here in Jamaica and he just wrote me back saying i dont have to do it over again....
Hi Maddants

Last night the visa office send an email for medical request. Ottawa is not dealing with my file anymore. Srilanka visa office asking for many additional things. What kind of application you were asked to fill?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
ajarupan said:
Hi Maddants

Last night the visa office send an email for medical request. Ottawa is not dealing with my file anymore. Srilanka visa office asking for many additional things. What kind of application you were asked to fill?
What is the consequences .. if re apply again if withdraw the on going application

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
we should apeal or reapply??

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tuoicao said:
the reason for refusal was a misrepresentation. there was a mix up for my husband relative last name, it was the same as mine but the translator made a mistake. my lawyer and i got all the evidence that we were not related. at the interview i spoke with my heart everyone even my lawyer teared in the adr. about 20min into the interview she consent right away.
What a tragedy. You wait 4 years because of a simple misunderstanding.

Well, at least I am happy you are on your way to being with your husband :)

mrsislamaj

May 26, 2015
Hi everyone.

My husband and I were denied on our sponsorship for outland.
We have been apart for 3 years and we finally got the news yesterday that I am to appear at immigration for a full day for our appeal.

The reason for denial was an error of the law on CIC part so we have a really great case. Just had a horrible visa officer.

My question is what happens on the day of the appeal and if the appeal is approved how long will it take to get my husband home.

I'm in Vancouver so the processing times are quite fast despite feeling like they are very slow

Thank you

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ajarupan said:
Hi Maddants

Hey ajarupan how are you doing here is the email i got from Ottawa

New CPC-O Application number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
The Immigration Appeal Division ('AD) has allowed the Appeal on your application. As a result, your application will now be re-opened and re-assessed based on the decision of the IAD.
In order for our office to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:
1 . An updated application kit which must include the following:
IMM 0008—Application for Permanent Residence for yourself;
IMM 5669—Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all dependants;
IMM 5406—Additional Family Information for yourself and all dependants;
An updated IMM 5476—Use of a Representative form, if you are designating a representative;
If you are travelling to Quebec, you must ensure that you have a valid Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) from the Ministere de I'lmmigration et des Communautés cultureltes(MlCC).
For more details, please contact Quebec Immigration directly using the following link:
http://www.immiqration-quebec.aouv.qc.ca/en/immiqrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/index.html
A recent copy of the biometric page of your and any dependents' valid passport;
Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your entry to Canada.
A new Medical Examination as per the instructions on our website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/enqlish/information(medical/medexams-perm.aspImage
Updated original Police Certificates from all of the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned the age of 18yrs. Dependents 18yrs and over are also required to submit police certificates.
Instructions to obtain Original Police Certificates can be found on our website. Imagehttp://www.cic.qc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
Please note: ALL FBI clearance certificates must be obtained directly from the FBI using Option
1. We do not accept FBI certificates obtained from third party channelers. In order to avoid
delays in processing your application, please apply for your FBI clearances as soon as possible. At the moment these requests are taking up to 18 weeks to process.
Your Sponsor can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/eoay/welcome.do?lanq=en. Your sponsor may also obtain an original receipt of payment form IMM 5401 (HPM) if they pay at a financial institution. Once the payment has been made, the sponsor must send a copy of the receipt to the following address:
CPC-Mississauga (Permanent Residence Fee Payment)
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4H4
*NOTE** Please also send a scanned copy of the receipt to the following email address: CPCOCost-Recoverv@cic.qc.ca
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.
If we have asked you to send us several documents, you are required to submit all the documents together. Do not send documents one at a time. You should include your name and file number (which is indicated in the subject line) in all your correspondence.
We do not acknowledge receipt of mail or documents. If you send mail by courier to our office and you want to ensure that it has arrived, please check with the courier company. We will not respond to enquiries asking to confirm receipt of documents/emails/ information.
If you are unable to submit the requested document(s) within the timeframe given, you must notify our office before the due date and you must provide an explanation as to why you are unable to submit the documents within the given timeframe.
If you do not answer all questions and provide all the documents requested, this will cause delays in the processing of your application. If a question does not apply to you please write I N/A I or 'Not Applicable.' Do not leave the answer blank. You must answer all questions in English or French.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted.
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to CPC-Ottawa at the address indicated below.
Failure to quote this file number in all future correspondence may cause delays in the processing of your application.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter.
If we do not have a response from you within the time allotted, we will consider your application abandoned and we will close your application.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Case Processing Centre — Ottawa (CPC-O) — Family Class Unit
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa ON KIA ILI Canada
E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca