+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hi Jamez424
just go to the VFS passport collect time, and ask them for passport. i am almost sure they will say to u oh!!!! its a system flaut sorry for inconvenience. they will update ur case status in the system..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
APAK said:
Hi fkl. Honestly I just read the first sentence of ur post and didnt bother reading ahead. I didn't mean to b rude in Anyway. U have helped me before n I don't want to b rude even now.
Looks like u don't like being questioned to. I was just giving my opinion based on experience and research. Have some patience bro. Ramadans coming up! Ramadan Kareem.
Hi APAK,

Appreciate that.

Don't know if i sounded upset. I am perfectly fine with being questioned (and at times i am proven wrong too - :) - after all being just human). Probably i shouldn't have written the first line though. Every thing below that - is just information with a caveat that it is still opinion, based upon experience and can be wrong. The entire intent was to maximize information sharing - period.

warind

Jun 15, 2013
Dear all
i trying to apply vistor visa from NY i submit my application online at the end i try to charge my card to pay visa fee but payment fail message recive
i do,nt know how i can pay my fee to upload my application if any body can help me in this reguard thks

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Jamz , any strange thing can happen. i got 5 pages rejection letter for visit visa and immigration as well. after 15 days i got multiple visa visit to CAD. immigration is ongoing . just belive wen u hv yur PP in yur HANDS .

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Thank you all for yur mubarik.

I got very hance was unable to reply u all.

Yes 14 yrs bak twice i hv been to canada.
it took 62 days to get my visit visa stamped.
timeline for what?

regards

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Gravity said:
Jamz , any strange thing can happen. i got 5 pages rejection letter for visit visa and immigration as well. after 15 days i got multiple visa visit to CAD. immigration is ongoing . just belive wen u hv yur PP in yur HANDS .
Lets see but truly im still scared after re-applyin lets see my status has been changed to pp has been fwded to canadian embassy isb

Lets see finger crossed

warind

Jun 15, 2013
i have recived letter for finger print in usa tmorow i am going to gave my fingerprint what will happen next while i apply for vistor visa?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
guys any updates,
i applied 09th of june and submitted my biomatrics on 10th of june still waiting for the decision.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
i didnt get any message from from cic. still waiting
it has been nearly a month. please let us updated and i will update u guys from my side

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
fkl said:
Hi APAK,

Appreciate that.

Don't know if i sounded upset. I am perfectly fine with being questioned (and at times i am proven wrong too - :) - after all being just human). Probably i shouldn't have written the first line though. Every thing below that - is just information with a caveat that it is still opinion, based upon experience and can be wrong. The entire intent was to maximize information sharing - period.
All cool bro.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Hi friends,

I need some help from you in making clearing for me that my parents have applied for TRV online together. However, after completing the application only my father got request for Biometrics but my mother didn't get.

1. Can my mother give biometrics together with my father? or does she has to wait until the request appear in mycic.
2. Is it normal procedure that happens that the primary applicant gets request first and after that is passed then the other applicants are requested?
3. How long on average the process take to get Visa?
4. What are the next steps after Biometrics?

Thanks in Advance for your response.

Regards,

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Salam Everyone , Hope you all doing well , I have a Few Question I hope i will get answer here
I have Apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa one month ago , I have already a US Visit Visa for 5 Years Valid till 2018 , I Visit US 8 month ago for 3 weeks , Please tell me what are my chances of getting the Visa ,
Please also tell me How much they are taking these days , I ask the guy in Visa Centre He told me One month But its already one month & no response.
I will be very Thankful for your kind Response.
Thanking you in Advance.