Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15

aliakif

Apr 30, 2014
i need to visit Canada, my wife is PR holder and living with his brother. she visited as she got call for citizenship interview.i need to visit her as she is not doing any job. will it be good to send in jointly invitation letter in which my brother-in-law will take my living expenses responsibility.??

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
aliakif said:
i need to visit Canada, my wife is PR holder and living with his brother. she visited as she got call for citizenship interview.i need to visit her as she is not doing any job. will it be good to send in jointly invitation letter in which my brother-in-law will take my living expenses responsibility.??
I saw your previous posts too .I am not an expert but answering you according to my knowledge .

If your brother-in-law is financing your trip then it is good idea to mention that (he will be responsible for all your expenses travel, personal,medical in case of emergency, living expenses etc) in invitation letter.

Its also a good idea to get the invitation letter stamped from an attorney.

And as u know then he has to provide his tax papers and bank statements for six months to convince the visa officer that he has sufficient funds to finance you.

Then obviously he will attach copy of his PR card etc.

As far as your wife's PR card is concerned ,I think you can attach the copy of receipt and copy of expired card etc if she has applied for PR Card by now. but i am not sure for this.

Good Luck.

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
fahadkhan21 said:
Salam Everyone , Hope you all doing well , I have a Few Question I hope i will get answer here
I have Apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa one month ago , I have already a US Visit Visa for 5 Years Valid till 2018 , I Visit US 8 month ago for 3 weeks , Please tell me what are my chances of getting the Visa ,

As per my knowledge No doubt it contributes to your travel history. Hope for the best .

Please also tell me How much they are taking these days , I ask the guy in Visa Centre He told me One month But its already one month & no response.

It varies from case to case in some cases they issue visa within two weeks and in others they may take more than two months like 64 days .

I will be very Thankful for your kind Response.
Thanking you in Advance.
No need to thank.

Good Luck

mssga

Dec 31, 2013
Asak, Can I request if anyone has recently applied for visitors visa from Pakistan - how long did the process take after biometrics were given. My mother has applied online for visitor's visa and received her letter for biometrics (Karachi).
Also, after you get your visa, how long do you have before you have to enter Canada?

Would appreciate any input.

Puma3114

Jul 9, 2014
Hi waqar sb,
Am applied my business visit trv visa at vac Lahore dated 18 may, 2014. Still not receive any response from embassy side.
Am frequent traveller of European countries, uk, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Taiwan, Sri Lanka and India. I have valid multiple visAs of uk and Europe. Am working at a multinational company as a head of the department having six figure salary package, I attached invitation letter along with supporting document I.e visa forms, salary stubs, my personal and salary bank statements having approx 1.5million balance. Company docs like tax returns and other important company documents with hotel booking slips flight booking child birth certificates, marriage certificate along with translated copy, police certificate etc. I also send an meal to embassy they replied me that your application is in process and review and will be back sighing processing time. They also mentioned file number starting 'V' xxxxxxxx. What dose it mean? Kindly let me with your valuable advice.
Thanks
Puma3114

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
My Online Tracking Staust Shows '' Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Offlice, ISLAMABAD on 06/06/2014. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website '' ,
Please Please anyone tell me what does it mean

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
fahad@ it means you visa application has been to the embassy in islamabad from VAC. so u just kick back and relax and wait for the good/bad news. i wish you u will get a good news soon inshallah

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
HI Puma3114,

First of all, file number is assigned to each application and this is basically a reference number. As per your detail, i think your case is balanced, and i am hopeful that you will get good news inshallah. Can you please clarify some details to clear more confusions:

1) Are you visiting alone or with family?
2) What is the nature of your business visit? is there any conference or expo in Canada?
2) What was the purpose of your previous visits? Tourist or Business trips??

Puma3114 said:
Hi waqar sb,
Am applied my business visit trv visa at vac Lahore dated 18 may, 2014. Still not receive any response from embassy side.
Am frequent traveller of European countries, uk, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Taiwan, Sri Lanka and India. I have valid multiple visAs of uk and Europe. Am working at a multinational company as a head of the department having six figure salary package, I attached invitation letter along with supporting document I.e visa forms, salary stubs, my personal and salary bank statements having approx 1.5million balance. Company docs like tax returns and other important company documents with hotel booking slips flight booking child birth certificates, marriage certificate along with translated copy, police certificate etc. I also send an meal to embassy they replied me that your application is in process and review and will be back sighing processing time. They also mentioned file number starting 'V' xxxxxxxx. What dose it mean? Kindly let me with your valuable advice.
Thanks
Puma3114

Puma3114

Jul 9, 2014
Hi waqar sb,
Am traveling alone, my all previous visits are business and deals in medical machinery sale here in Islamabad. I also submit my previous purchases document along with my application. Previous I purchased same machines from Germany, Singapore and France and uk. I meet this Canadian vendor at exhibition in Germany he have some refurbished machines, so I wAs I touch with this gentlemen for last two months I also attached my email conversation.
Do you have any idea about processing time coz my Canadian vendor also send couple of email to embassy to know about my application status and embassy replied that your application is in process and review and within processing time. What should I do?
Your comments pls
quote author=waqar.ahmad150 link=topic=149265.msg3320815#msg3320815 date=1405020722]
HI Puma3114,

First of all, file number is assigned to each application and this is basically a reference number. As per your detail, i think your case is balanced, and i am hopeful that you will get good news inshallah. Can you please clarify some details to clear more confusions:

1) Are you visiting alone or with family?
2) What is the nature of your business visit? is there any conference or expo in Canada?
2) What was the purpose of your previous visits? Tourist or Business trips??

[/quote]

harris1988

Jul 11, 2014
Hi,

I just found this thread . though i opened another thread , but it will be really helpful if you guide me in this issue.

I have applied for my father trv in april 2014 , The only blunder he made is didn't include any of his siblings in the family information form . Though he has almost 9 or 10 brothers and sisters and the reason of not including them is that they all live in different countries and cities . so it was difficult for him to collect their data . We submitted an online application and it got rejected and the only reason was weak family ties.

Now I am again inviting him to Canada. Please suggest me , If now i include all the family information with the letter explaining that why previously we didnt inculde the siblings and he got strong family ties . what will be the chances of getting this application accepted. and what additional information i can i include now ? Thank you very much

Some other things i should mention when he applied for the first time :

1) My father got a good travel history , he has been to London , Saudi Arabia many times in the last 5 years and America in 1999 .
2) He has been doing job in a reputable organization for 20 years and we included a letter that he will come back and join his job.
3) He didnt show his full property and not even get the documents notorized . He showed an apartment which he rented and showed tenancy agreement.

But the cic only objected on Weak family ties , nothing else. So this time we are including full family details and some other property documents . What you guys suggest ?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
]]salaam Guys! I got trv. Will get my passport Tom inshallah. I want to know when will the duration of trv b stamped and wat about single/multiple? Where ill all of this b stamped. At the embassy/vac or at. The port of entry Canada airport???