+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Waqar290

Jul 14, 2014
Dear All,
I applied TRV on 9th May, 2014 and still not get my passport back from embassy.
I also mentioned in my covering letter that i am going to USA in the first week of August to attend an exhibition.
Now i need my passport till 30th July to travel to USA. I sent an email to embassy couple of weeks ago and they said my application is under process and review.
I need your advice what i should do know? I have three option as follow.
1- Send an email to embassy to expedite my case as i need to travel to USA.
2- Send my passport back for two weeks and continue your process i will send back to you after my trip to USA.
3- I can also withdrawn my application to get my passport back?

Please advice what i should do know i wish to travel to USA on 03rd August 2014.

Application files: 08-05-2014
Almost 67 days gone.

Waqar Ahmed

I forgot to mention that I applied documents based visa
[/quote]

hssj

Jul 15, 2014
qxoil said:
hello all
today finally i got message to submit my passport. i applied last month on 09th of june and biomatrics dont next day on 10th of june and today 14th of july i got passport request. so i will go to islamabad VAC and sumit my passport they will charge their fees 1660 Rupees called service charges. i dont how long i will get my visa valid for. my passport expiry in march 2017.
any question you are welcome . i am not an expert but i can give you a bit of advice the thing i know.
salam to all
When did u had you medical done before submitting your visa form?

hssj

Jul 15, 2014
Can anyone please guide me what steps should i follow to get the visa at the earliest..
I want to apply for my mother.. She need to be there in canada by 20thseptember to help my sis during her pregnancy..
I hv got the invitation letter from my sis's doc..
Please guide me??

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
hello fkl,
Hope that you will be fine today I got gcms notes which is below

"PA applying for 6 weeks in Canada to attend graduation ceremony of neice .no other plans were included there is no compelling reason for trip of 6 weeks .PA claim to be a bussnues owner but no rationale provided to show howhe could away from bussines for 6 months.I am not satisfied that PA is a genuine visiter who will depart Canada at the expiry of his authorized stay."

First of all I have good travel history so when I am out of country my biusnies is handeled by my employes .I have tiles busnies which is run by me and I have BATA shoes frunchise which is 100% run by mt employes .I showed chamber of comerence papers my income tax papers and some of my busnies companies letters for my busnies .and in my visa form I never applied for 6 weeks in the form fillied it is written clear that I will stay from 20-june-2014 to 10 july 2014.so the visa officer is wronge he did not read my forms.the second thing in my form I mentioned that my neice cermonmey and want to visit my real brother not only for convocation cermoney.

now what you say about my case fkl.
thank you

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I want to understand the timeline - someone with experience please correct below:

1- Online application
2- Biometrics due next day (exact time - request will be via e-mail)
3- Medical due in one week (average time - request will be via e-mail)
4- Passport asked within 60 days (average time - request will be via e-mail)

Is there anything in details that I missed or did I get the time frames wrong or the method of request deliveries? The reason I want this is because my mom leaves far from Islamabad and she has to fly every-time they request something. So, I want to plan her trips properly.

Thanks,

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
sorry fkl
I sent last massage was little wronge it is 6 weeks not 6 months I sent it again
hello fkl,

"PA applying for 6 weeks in Canada to attend graduation ceremony of neice .no other plans were included there is no compelling reason for trip of 6 weeks .PA claim to be a bussinues owner but no rationale provided to show how he could away from bussines for 6 weeks.I am not satisfied that PA is a genuine visiter who will depart Canada at the expiry of his authorized stay."

First of all I have good travel history so when I am out of country my biusnies is handeled by my employes .I have tiles busnies which is run by me and I have BATA shoes frunchise which is 100% run by mt employes .I showed chamber of comerence papers my income tax papers and some of my busnies companies letters for my busnies .and in my visa form I never applied for 6 weeks in the form fillied it is written clear that I will stay from 20-june-2014 to 10 july 2014.so the visa officer is wronge he did not read my forms.the second thing in my form I mentioned that my neice cermonmey and want to visit my real brother not only for convocation cermoney.

thank you

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
demme343 said:
sorry fkl
I sent last massage was little wronge it is 6 weeks not 6 months I sent it again
hello fkl,

"PA applying for 6 weeks in Canada to attend graduation ceremony of neice .no other plans were included there is no compelling reason for trip of 6 weeks .PA claim to be a bussinues owner but no rationale provided to show how he could away from bussines for 6 weeks.I am not satisfied that PA is a genuine visiter who will depart Canada at the expiry of his authorized stay."

thank you
I would say include evidence addressing all the issues mentioned here in notes and write a cover letter pointing each of them out along with supporting evidence.

Show proof of your business as well as that it can be taken care of in your absence. Also if you intend to visit real brother provide his details, preferably an invite from him as well showing his willing to attend you, even if you are bearing the expense of the trip yourself.

VO's make mistakes as well and i know it is frustrating. But your best bet is to reapply fixing all the issues. As much as i know, there is no provision to complain for a visit visa application.

Keep in mind that the next time a new visa officer will see the notes and the explanation and documents that you would provide.

malahim

Jul 12, 2014
hi
any one applied on cic in saudi arabia share time line with me . i applied tourist trv on 11 June 2014 still today no response here time limit is around 2 to 3 weeks gating late is good or bad any one can share experience

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam fkl and other senior members,

Our spousal application is being processed in London UK. And at the same time my spouse is here on a visit visa from Pakistan.

Does anyone know what the PPR process is from London if the spouse is already here in Canada on a visit visa? Upon receiving the passport request, would it be possible to send the passport to London directly from here in Canada and have the PR visa stamped on it?

Any suggestion or advice would be greatly appreciated!

malahim

Jul 12, 2014
hi
any one applied on cic in saudi arabia share time line with me . i applied tourist trv on 11 June 2014 still today no response here time limit is around 2 to 3 weeks gating late is good or bad any one can share experience

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hello malahim,
processing time may varies where r from applying from and also depends on your profile. i applied 9th june and submitted my biomatrics on 10th on june. i received passport request on 14 and i submitted my passport on 15th of june. now waiting for my passport to come back