+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasel said:
Today I submitted my visa application, current status showing "Passport dispatched from OC TO High Commission of Canada, Singapore, , Pin:******, Tel: on 20/05/2013.Transit time might require 2/3 days."
rasel vai best of luck...:D

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
bdmaninnl said:
rasel vai best of luck...:D
Best wishes for you , rasel bhi .
looking forward to have a good news ./

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Thanks.... bdmaninnl & tanvirmustan vai.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Acha Tax assesment e jodi income khub e kom dekhai taile ki somosha hobe??fdr nie ki doubt krbe??

afendi

May 21, 2013
Hello,

I got admission for undergraduate program in Lakehead University. Now I'm planning to apply for study permit from Bangladesh. Can anyone please suggest me about this. Should I deposit any tuition fee to the university and that will help my application to get visa? How much I should show in bank statement? university tuition fee is $17,000 CAD and living expense is around $10,000 per year. We can show around 30 thousand CAD in bank account. I have my sister and brother in law already in Canada and when my brother-in-law sponsored my sister they mention my name in their family member forms so if I mention I have already relative in Canada that will be negative impact in my application?
also as my father passed away so I will show bank statement of my mother. and If I request my brother-in-law and sister to show their bank statement and tax return for last two years will that help or bad? they can show $80,000 salary (with pay stub) for each tax year and may be around $25,000 in their bank account.

If anyone can help me about this please reply me here

Thank you very much for your help!

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
bdmaninnl said:
Acha Tax assesment e jodi income khub e kom dekhai taile ki somosha hobe??fdr nie ki doubt krbe??
FDR er income tax dite hobe na, oi ta bank directly kete nibe\

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
bdmaninnl said:
If the income is "khub e kom", how can you expect it to sponsor your studies? It does not matter whether it is very high or very low as long as it makes sense. Say your father is claiming to sponsor you, then he has to have enough income to cover his own costs and then your costs.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t119 said:
If the income is "khub e kom", how can you expect it to sponsor your studies? It does not matter whether it is very high or very low as long as it makes sense. Say your father is claiming to sponsor you, then he has to have enough income to cover his own costs and then your costs.
there are other incomes like house rent which is enough for my family but not shown in the assessment...like my mom's house rent,interest from fdr...these are stated in the affidavit.

fund shown will only be used for my studies and my family expense shown is less then the total income.

source of money is grandfather.enough to make sense?

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
bdmaninnl said:
there are other incomes like house rent which is enough for my family but not shown in the assessment...like my mom's house rent,interest from fdr...these are stated in the affidavit.

fund shown will only be used for my studies and my family expense shown is less then the total income.

source of money is grandfather.enough to make sense?
It has make sense to the VO :)
Anyway, just wanted to point out that the rental incomes are taxable so you should really consult someone very experienced. Because legally it has to be in your assessment. You are showing it in the affidavit but not the assessment, I don't know how the VO will think about it.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
afendi said:
Hello,

I got admission for undergraduate program in Lakehead University. Now I'm planning to apply for study permit from Bangladesh. Can anyone please suggest me about this. Should I deposit any tuition fee to the university and that will help my application to get visa? How much I should show in bank statement? university tuition fee is $17,000 CAD and living expense is around $10,000 per year. We can show around 30 thousand CAD in bank account. I have my sister and brother in law already in Canada and when my brother-in-law sponsored my sister they mention my name in their family member forms so if I mention I have already relative in Canada that will be negative impact in my application?
also as my father passed away so I will show bank statement of my mother. and If I request my brother-in-law and sister to show their bank statement and tax return for last two years will that help or bad? they can show $80,000 salary (with pay stub) for each tax year and may be around $25,000 in their bank account.

If anyone can help me about this please reply me here

Thank you very much for your help!
To prove the financial solvency of ur sponsor, he/she have to show at least 1 year's tuition fee + 1 year's living expenses + return air fair equivalent money in his/her bank account for atleast 6 months or create FDR (where maturity is not much important). This is the basic rule, but rest of ur financial balance will consider as ur tie with ur home country. I don't think it will be a good idea to pay the tuition fees advance before visa obtaining. U don't need to do that, coz most of the students pay their tuition after getting Canada by themselves. But, Leakhead uni can demand a minimum deposit to secure ur position, like they demand $100 refundable when gave me acceptance. So, just pay that minimum amount and secure ur position. Thats it.

When u will apply for ur study permit, than u have to write down ur sister's current stay and status on Family Information form. So, I think u can't hide ur sister's family residence in Canada. But it will be wise if u don't make them ur sponsor. Ur mother as sponsor will be best in my knowledge. Just show her past 2 years tax clearance along with ur financial documents.

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi,
Anyone can tell me, whether I can use warison certificate (succession certificate/Legal heir certificate) instead of my sister's birth certificate for proof of relation with me. In my case, my sister is providing me partial financial support and she do not have birth certificate right at this moment.

Also, any one can share me any contact of lawyer/farm who can check and verify my affidavit document/s that would be much helpful. Please inbox me at opi045 @ yahoo.com. As my sister is providing me partial financial support (partial and minor sponsor) and I myself providing major fund, hence not sure how to write the affidavit for my sister. [Sister:5lac DPS, Myself: 20lac FDR, 20lac Land].

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BR//
Adnan

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
opi045 said:
Hi,
Anyone can tell me, whether I can use warison certificate (succession certificate/Legal heir certificate) instead of my sister's birth certificate for proof of relation with me. In my case, my sister is providing me partial financial support and she do not have birth certificate right at this moment.

Also, any one can share me any contact of lawyer/farm who can check and verify my affidavit document/s that would be much helpful. Please inbox me at opi045 @ yahoo.com. As my sister is providing me partial financial support (partial and minor sponsor) and I myself providing major fund, hence not sure how to write the affidavit for my sister. [Sister:5lac DPS, Myself: 20lac FDR, 20lac Land].

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BR//
Adnan
Obtaining Birth Certificate is a very easy process, just go to ur local concealer office/City Corporation. They will charge u Tk.50 only and provide u that certificate within 2/3 days. So, better go through this way. Beside if ur sister have passport than u can show her passport copy as a proof of identity too.

Go to any notary public office. Most of the notary public officers are also practicing as a lawyer. So, if u contact with a notary public than he will do rest of the job. I did mine from Chittagong, so that will not work for u. But one of my friend did all his notary and affidavit things from Advocate Manjur Kadir, Jahid Plaza (1st floor), Gulshan 2, Dhaka. U can go there but remember he charge more than others, so better check charges before doing the job by him.

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi Rasel,
Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, I understand that Birth certificate is much easy thing for this. Thanks a lot.

Can you share me where did you check your documents in Chittagong. Will it be open in this Saturday?? Actually my family ties is with chittagong too. I will be in Chittagong this Saturday and also preparing my docs. Also if you in BD kindly share me your number if possible at opi045@yahoo.com, so that I may discuss any urgent thing with you. Thanks.

BR//
Adnan

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
opi045 said:
Hi Rasel,
Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, I understand that Birth certificate is much easy thing for this. Thanks a lot.

Can you share me where did you check your documents in Chittagong. Will it be open in this Saturday?? Actually my family ties is with chittagong too. I will be in Chittagong this Saturday and also preparing my docs. Also if you in BD kindly share me your number if possible at opi045 @ yahoo.com, so that I may discuss any urgent thing with you. Thanks.

BR//
Adnan
I certified my documents by a notary public in Ctg. Court building (His name was Advocate Walliullah Abbasi, as far I can remember). U have to go there on working days. My all financial docs and affidavit prepared by my father who is also a lawyer in profession. So, I just printout my affidavit on stamp paper and certify that affidavit by an advocate and notary public thats all. I gave him Tk. 150 for sign and notarize my affidavit, and Tk. 400 for other related papers notary. U can email me anytime : mahmud.sust @ gmail.com