+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
ajdebm said:
I have got admission into University of British Columbia. I applied for visa on the 24th of April 2013.
Today, (16 May 2013) I got the call for medical and am done with medical.
I did my undergraduation from USA, so the Canadian consulate has asked me for verification from
FBI. I have sent the fingerprints to FBI but have not gotten any response. Should I wait for the FBI
report or should I submit the passport.
Thanks
A.J
If they told you to submit the report with passport then you should wait.And as far as I know FBI verification takes some time.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should follow the lawyer's suggestion.

sabrina13 said:
8 month experience .. since last apply. yes the have assign a UCi number last time.
I have consult wit an lawyer yesterday.. he suggest me to hide this info or show 8 month experience. Now i am confused.
Because this time i dont want to hide any info or give any false info :( :( :( . Do you have any better suggestion ??

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi,
I have a some queries regarding documents for VFS.

I have around 20.3 lac FDR and I have around 0.5lac in my personal a/c (Total: 20.8lac). I have also 3lac worth of property. In addition, my sister is sponsoring me with her 5lac of DPS.

Now my questions are:

1) While declaring my own fund (FDR, Bank a/c and assets) do I need to make an affidavit and notarize it.
2) Do I need to explain my source of income for these FDR? if yes, how?
3) I didn't declare the FDR amount in my TAX Assessment, so I am showing only the TAX Clearance Certificate only. Is it ok?
4) Is it ok if I submit my Job Appointment letter rather than my Experience Certificate?
5) Do I need to submit all my Job Appointment/Experience certificate as I have couple job experience? Or only the last/current one?
6) How do I show my cost (Tuition+Living expense)? Is it a piece of paper mentioning all the costs or do I need to notarize it?

Sorry for so many questions. Must appreciate any one can answer. Thanks.

BR//
Adnan

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
opi045 said:
1) While declaring my own fund (FDR, Bank a/c and assets) do I need to make an affidavit and notarize it.
No.
2) Do I need to explain my source of income for these FDR? if yes, how?
No, as long as the FDR is mature enough.
3) I didn't declare the FDR amount in my TAX Assessment, so I am showing only the TAX Clearance Certificate only. Is it ok?
Yes, because FDR taxes are taken care of by the bank.
4) Is it ok if I submit my Job Appointment letter rather than my Experience Certificate?
Submit both.
5) Do I need to submit all my Job Appointment/Experience certificate as I have couple job experience? Or only the last/current one?
Your wish. It's better to give them less food for thought though
6) How do I show my cost (Tuition+Living expense)? Is it a piece of paper mentioning all the costs or do I need to notarize it?
You have that option in the form you will fill up. And submit the tuition schedule which you will get in the institute website.

Sorry for so many questions. Must appreciate any one can answer. Thanks.
No problem. Good luck.

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi t119,
Thanks a lot for your quick and very helpful reply.

Just needed a little explanation of query 4. 4) Is it ok if I submit my Job Appointment letter rather than my Experience Certificate? Submit both.

i) What exactly needed in Experience Certificate. My employer will provide Name, Designation, Tenure etc. Is it enough?
ii) I have got a promotion in my current job. However I don think they will say it in experience letter. They will only provide my last Designation and Total duration of job. Is that ok?
iii) As we have an online system for Experience Certificate in our organization so I need to mention something in the header. In that case what should I mention? For example:
To
The Visa officer,
Canadian High Commission,
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Thanks again. Appreciate your help.

BR//
Adnan

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
opi045 said:
Hi t119,
Thanks a lot for your quick and very helpful reply.

Just needed a little explanation of query 4. 4) Is it ok if I submit my Job Appointment letter rather than my Experience Certificate? Submit both.

i) What exactly needed in Experience Certificate. My employer will provide Name, Designation, Tenure etc. Is it enough?
ii) I have got a promotion in my current job. However I don think they will say it in experience letter. They will only provide my last Designation and Total duration of job. Is that ok?
iii) As we have an online system for Experience Certificate in our organization so I need to mention something in the header. In that case what should I mention? For example:
To
The Visa officer,
Canadian High Commission,
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Thanks again. Appreciate your help.

BR//
Adnan
see the checklist.... details are there...

you also have to mention hours worked in a week... monthly salary and benefits etc.

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
Yeah experience letter is more like a recommendation letter so it's alright however your company wishes to write it. If you are applying in Bangladesh, then the file will be sent to Singapore, so the header will be like:

Date

High Commission of Canada in Singapore,
Singapore

RE: Experience Certificate for YOUR NAME

To Whom It May Concern,

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experience Letter:

Date:
TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. X has been working in (Company Name) since (starting date) as a permanent employee. Now he is working in the (Department Name) as (Designation). His monthly salaries are as follows-

Basic Salary…………………………………………………. Tk. (Canadian $)
House Rent…………………………………………………. Tk. (Canadian $)
Medical Allowance…………………………………….. Tk. (Canadian $)
Conveyance Allowance………………………………. Tk. (Canadian $)
Phone Bill……………………………………………………. Tk. (Canadian $)
Entertainment Allowance………………………….. Tk. (Canadian $)

In addition, he has been paid Tk. 7,500 as bonus (One Festival Bonus) during the year 2012.

Also he was awarded “Employee of the Month” for successful campaign on “(Campaign Name if any)” and has been paid Tk. *** as commission.

Key Responsibilities of Mr. X:

I wish him every success in life.

Sign with seal

Mr. Y
Designation
Company Name
Address:
Mobile:
Email:

** Should be printed on company pad (if available)
** Try to get the promotion letter also
** Try to get leave from the job, it will show you tie.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am showing -
*50 lacs FDR on my mother's name(money from grandfather)
*property of around 4cr
but none of my parents has TIN.Our income is from rent of 2 houses.Now what should i do?I have stated income of 15 lacs per year from house rent in the affidavit and also stated that the money is from grandfather to be used only 4 my studies .Both of my parents are retired.So what do you advice?Is TIN that important?

Besides my uncle is also sponsoring me n has all the papers stated in the checklist with money of 20 lacs in his current account.He is my 2nd sponsor.

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
bdmaninnl said:
Hello,
I am showing -
*50 lacs FDR on my mother's name(money from grandfather)
*property of around 4cr
but none of my parents has TIN.Our income is from rent of 2 houses.Now what should i do?I have stated income of 15 lacs per year from house rent in the affidavit and also stated that the money is from grandfather to be used only 4 my studies .Both of my parents are retired.So what do you advice?Is TIN that important?

Besides my uncle is also sponsoring me n has all the papers stated in the checklist with money of 20 lacs in his current account.He is my 2nd sponsor.
take a TIN & clearance certificate for previous yr .
if u are from ctg. i can help you

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirmustan said:
take a TIN & clearance certificate for previous yr .
if u are from ctg. i can help you
Thnx mustan vai
*amr fund ta grandfather ammur nam e fdr korai flse..ekhn tin ki abbur naame nile hobe?
*family income ta kmne dekhabo??abur ekta house r ammur ekta...ekhn ki ami duijoner tin korabo naki jst abbur ta korailei hobe??assessment koraite chaitesina coz tym lege jabe..ki advice kren apni??ei family income n tax kmne ki dekhabo?

Sry vaia eikoidin bestotar karone kono khbr nite pari nai... apnr visar ki khbr??

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
Assessment kore nite bobe, general assesment korba 4000tk. pay kore .
income tax advo. kache jao . se kore debe ,
, TIN dui jonner nile bhalo hoi , na hole father er nao .

bdmaninnl said:
Thnx mustan vai
*amr fund ta grandfather ammur nam e fdr korai flse..ekhn tin ki abbur naame nile hobe?
*family income ta kmne dekhabo??abur ekta house r ammur ekta...ekhn ki ami duijoner tin korabo naki jst abbur ta korailei hobe??assessment koraite chaitesina coz tym lege jabe..ki advice kren apni??ei family income n tax kmne ki dekhabo?

Sry vaia eikoidin bestotar karone kono khbr nite pari nai... apnr visar ki khbr??

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Today I submitted my visa application, current status showing "Passport dispatched from OC TO High Commission of Canada, Singapore, , Pin:******, Tel: on 20/05/2013.Transit time might require 2/3 days."

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirmustan said:
Assessment kore nite bobe, general assesment korba 4000tk. pay kore .
income tax advo. kache jao . se kore debe ,
, TIN dui jonner nile bhalo hoi , na hole father er nao .
Thnx mustan vai