+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

danial92

May 22, 2013
Hello,
I'm holding an offer letter from University of Waterloo; undergraduate; biochemistry; fall 2013.

The student visa application asks to provide proof of sufficient funds- for that we must provide both 1. The copy of bank book/statement showing financial history and the account balance over the past six months.
2. a written explanation as to the source of funds.

I've been told by few people and even by a random agent whom I consulted for free that the account must have around 30lac tk deposited for at least 4 months prior to the visa, otherwise I have very little chance of getting a visa. NOW, my question is, where is this point stated in the entire CIC website? If my current account balance is 30lac and the amount has been transferred just a few months ago before applying for the visa, where is the problem? provided that I can show the source of fund.

May anyone please clarify. Thanking you in advance.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
They want constant income in your account. Thats why you need the money for atleast four months. But if you have the money but don't it is just one moh old they can doubt it . So to be on the safe side you can show FD worth that money.

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
Hey People , Anybody who have friends /relatives in montreal city .
Please Make a shout .

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi All,
I need some assistance on preparing my documents. Can any one help me regarding below queries.

1) Which check list do I need to attached with my final documents. Is is form "IMM5483"?

2) If I do not able to bring any original document, then should I submit the Notarize copy of the documents. The documents I am referring are:
a. Sponsors Birth Certificate (as Proof of Relationship with me)
b. Sponsors NIC (as Proof of her Nationality)
c. Sponsors TAX Clearance Certificate."

3) In case of my own Birth Certificate should I show them the Main Copy and Give them the Photocopy.

4) I am not able to submit my Sponsors employment letter so planning to submit Appointment & Promotion letter. In that
a. Should I Show them the Main copy & Give them the Photocopy OR
b. Should I Show them the Notarized copy (In case I couldn't bring my sponsor's Main Copy) and Give them the Photocopy.
c. Else

5) Do I need to take 1 set or 2 set of Photocopy of all the documents to VFS.

Actually I am having problem in understanding which document to give Photocopy, which to notarize (Except my eduction certificate) and which to give Main copy.

It would be very helpful if any one can help/suggest.

BR//
Adnan

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
opi045 said:
Hi All,
I need some assistance on preparing my documents. Can any one help me regarding below queries.

1) Which check list do I need to attached with my final documents. Is is form "IMM5483"?

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/53_1.aspx?view=d

2) If I do not able to bring any original document, then should I submit the Notarize copy of the documents. The documents I am referring are:
a. Sponsors Birth Certificate (as Proof of Relationship with me) Notarized
b. Sponsors NIC (as Proof of her Nationality) Notarized
c. Sponsors TAX Clearance Certificate." Original i.e you have to issue one and give them that copy

3) In case of my own Birth Certificate should I show them the Main Copy and Give them the Photocopy.

Notarized to be given. Keep the originals with you also. VFS might check

4) I am not able to submit my Sponsors employment letter so planning to submit Appointment & Promotion letter. In that
a. Should I Show them the Main copy & Give them the Photocopy OR
b. Should I Show them the Notarized copy (In case I couldn't bring my sponsor's Main Copy) and Give them the Photocopy.
c. Else
You have to show them the letter which states the appointment duration, salaray and etc. You should be smart enough to figure out this one. And these have to be originals on the company letter heads.

5) Do I need to take 1 set or 2 set of Photocopy of all the documents to VFS.

Make two sets. One all your originals and another all your photocopies. The PCC that you submit has to be original. For Passport make two photocopies(one containing all pages another just of the page with your photo.

Actually I am having problem in understanding which document to give Photocopy, which to notarize (Except my eduction certificate) and which to give Main copy.

The rule is simple. The PCC has to be original. All the other documents if can be re-issued submit original, and if not then submit the notarized photocopy.

opi045

May 9, 2013
Many many thanks @ T119 for clarifying my queries. I have some few queries, much appreciate if you or anyone can answer.

1) Evidence of your parents' income/employment: My father is deceased in 2007, which I can prove by giving his dead certificate. For my mother I can show her notarized translated National ID Card (as her passport got expired). But She is only House Maker and do not have any income source as well as TIN/Tax Clearance Certificate. My question is - as there is no income or employment for her than what to do? Do I need to show any documents or write any declaration?

2) Under Proof of sufficient funds it is written that A written explanation as to the source of funds: In my case, I am showing my own fund (FDR BDT 20lac – due my saving of job & Assets BDT 30lac – from family inheritance) and My sponsor fund (DPS 5lac and also declare custody of my mother during my study). My Sponsor will do an Affidavit for the supporting finances. My questions are:
a. How should I explain the source of my fund – Is it a piece of paper or an affidavit of self-owned fund explain the details of sources?
b. As my sponsor is already doing an affidavit – does anything to write in the affidavit or any other document/declaration to submit to explain the source of funds?
(Sorry, I raised this question before but at that time I didn't have my assets which I am currently doing CA evaluation.).

3) Please provide a written explanation as to why they, and not your parents: This is regarding Sponsor's other than parents. My question is “where my sponsor will explain her reason of supporting me? Is it on Sponsors' Affidavit of Financial Support or separate piece of paper?

Much helpful if anyone can answer. Sorry for the long mail and many questions. Thanks in advance.

BR//
Adnan

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
opi045 said:
Many many thanks @ T119 for clarifying my queries. I have some few queries, much appreciate if you or anyone can answer.

1) Evidence of your parents' income/employment: My father is deceased in 2007, which I can prove by giving his dead certificate. For my mother I can show her notarized translated National ID Card (as her passport got expired). But She is only House Maker and do not have any income source as well as TIN/Tax Clearance Certificate. My question is - as there is no income or employment for her than what to do? Do I need to show any documents or write any declaration?

My profile was similar to yours then. I didnot provide any documents regarding my parents. Just took all the papers from my brother who is sponsoring me.

2) Under Proof of sufficient funds it is written that A written explanation as to the source of funds: In my case, I am showing my own fund (FDR BDT 20lac – due my saving of job & Assets BDT 30lac – from family inheritance) and My sponsor fund (DPS 5lac and also declare custody of my mother during my study). My Sponsor will do an Affidavit for the supporting finances. My questions are:
a. How should I explain the source of my fund – Is it a piece of paper or an affidavit of self-owned fund explain the details of sources?

If the FDR is matured, don't worry about explaining the source of funds. But if you want to explain, yes it is a piece of paper where you write the matter.

b. As my sponsor is already doing an affidavit – does anything to write in the affidavit or any other document/declaration to submit to explain the source of funds?

I didn't get your question.

(Sorry, I raised this question before but at that time I didn't have my assets which I am currently doing CA evaluation.).

3) Please provide a written explanation as to why they, and not your parents: This is regarding Sponsor's other than parents. My question is “where my sponsor will explain her reason of supporting me? Is it on Sponsors' Affidavit of Financial Support or separate piece of paper?

Forget this. In your form, you will put deceased for your father and home maker for your mom. They will understand.

Much helpful if anyone can answer. Sorry for the long mail and many questions. Thanks in advance.

BR//
Adnan

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi t119, thank you very much for your reply. Really ease of many things.

As mentioned:

I didn't get your question.

What I try to mean is that "Do my sponsor also needs to provide any writing regarding source of her fund".

Thanks again for clarifying many of my queries. Thanks.

BR//
Adnan

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
No it is not required. His bank statements, employment documents, tax certificate and his affidavit of financial support will suffice.

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi,
In the Present Occupation field of Family Information Form what should I write: Suppose 1) if anybody is working in a bank should I write Banker or should I write brief such as AVP, Gulshan Branch, DBBL, 2) If anybody is working in IT farm, should I write IT Professional or should I write brief such as Assistant Manager, Application Dept., Innovation Tech., Dhaka.

Appreciate if any one can help. Thanks.

BR//
Adnan

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
For second one you can write IT Professional .

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
opi045 said:
Hi,
In the Present Occupation field of Family Information Form what should I write: Suppose 1) if anybody is working in a bank should I write Banker or should I write brief such as AVP, Gulshan Branch, DBBL, 2) If anybody is working in IT farm, should I write IT Professional or should I write brief such as Assistant Manager, Application Dept., Innovation Tech., Dhaka.

Appreciate if any one can help. Thanks.

BR//
Adnan
According to CIC website, they ask for a small description. Put your designation that goes with your employment certificate. And then put whatever that describes what you do. The field has enough space a for a tiny description.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Hi everyone,

I am Bangladeshi but I lived in UK for 5 years (2007-2012). I have seen in the visa requirement that the applicant should require a police certificate for every country they have lived for more than 5 years. Does that mean I will require a police certificate from UK as well?

rizwanhamid

May 25, 2013
rasel said:
Hello,

I got offer letter from Lakehead University and University of Regina for M.Sc. in Computer Science (Thesis). Still waiting for another 2 university (Memorial University of Newfoundland and Windsor University) for their decision.

Any one here got acceptance yet from any university? Please share your experience.

Wish we can all help each other for our visa processing using this platform.

Hi !! Bro, Nice to know that you have got admission in these universities. Im also going to apply in Windsor and Lakehead University for the MBA.. For Windsor, i came to know that they can give admission even if your GPA is low but i want to ask that is this the case in the LakeHead also.. Im waiting for my results and im not sure whether I will get good GPA or not .. But it will be around (2.70 - 3) out of 4 .. Kindly please let me know about this. and also please let me know how many days it took for the admission process.. I will really appreciate if you can provide me info about these things.. Thanks